Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
Well yeah, he looked as miserable as do when they went the lakes that weekend, he clearly couldn't be arsed and was just after a shag and a few beers, LOVE that for her that's all they want off her, desperate b, deserves all she gets, D1 didn't even get her a Xmas present after she bought him that massive sack of prezzies😂😂😂😂😍 no valentines prezzie either, no romantic meal, never gets flowers off any of these blokes, 🤔🤔🤔 but it's not YOU is it Aimee, you throw money at these blokes but even THAT can't make them stay. You're manipulative and TOXIC and after a few weeks they SEE the nastiness and desperation in you, oh and the fact you're a dirty t who lives in week old pyjamas and never has a fing wash 🤢
Yes! You make a very good point, none of them ever bought her anything, no flowers, no valentines, nothing. She was just something to dump their spunk in and leave.
A sort of seminal repository.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Well yeah, he looked as miserable as do when they went the lakes that weekend, he clearly couldn't be arsed and was just after a shag and a few beers, LOVE that for her that's all they want off her, desperate b, deserves all she gets, D1 didn't even get her a Xmas present after she bought him that massive sack of prezzies😂😂😂😂😍 no valentines prezzie either, no romantic meal, never gets flowers off any of these blokes, 🤔🤔🤔 but it's not YOU is it Aimee, you throw money at these blokes but even THAT can't make them stay. You're manipulative and TOXIC and after a few weeks they SEE the nastiness and desperation in you, oh and the fact you're a dirty t who lives in week old pyjamas and never has a fing wash 🤢

😂😂😂😂 spot on!

The boots in the doorway and beer cans in the rubbish was just horrendous!

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
She didn't even buy that much to need to collect in her car the lazy b. Buying your 9 year old mocktails just because isn't normal behaviour and she's almost setting her up to thinking it's normal to consume alcohol as much as her mother does. My child used to get a mocktail if we were out for dinner. Not at home because it gives the wrong message in my opinion. Why does she always want to buy clothes with tropical prints on them. Take her shopping and let her pick stuff I can guarantee she wouldn't pick them. What's the point in the collin bags especially for a wee boy. Get a grip Aimee. And you literally didn't go shopping to buy anything you need, you bought a load of s.

Mar 9, 2024
I'll have it blasting tomorrow when I wake from my slumber lol can't wait!
Make sure you’ve got the double album, Tay fed me over today ended up with bloody both of them @ 12.99 each 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️. No way was I missing out on 15 extra songs. You won’t be disappointed at all. Hope your night shift goes ok and it’s not too busy for you 🩷

Reactions: itsmedvlajo
Mar 9, 2024
I really don’t understand why she buys H size 11-12, h is a little doot she may be on the tall side but frame size she’s tiny, she’s probably the same size as my 9 year old and she’s still in 8-9 just going into 9-10. I got my eldest new school shirts the other day for age 13-14 (he’s 14 in a few weeks) and they are ridiculously big on him the length is crazy. What I’m saying is why is she buying clothes two years older for a child that isn’t excessively overweight or tall? It doesn’t make sense that they would fit her? Or am I missing something? Starting to think I’m the problem and should be buying my kids clothes a few sizes up? What??

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Yes! You make a very good point, none of them ever bought her anything, no flowers, no valentines, nothing. She was just something to dump their spunk in and leave.
A sort of seminal repository.
Exactly 👏👏 how many blokes has she had now? 🤔🤔🤔 and NONE of them have bought her ANYTHING!!! BELIEVE me we wouldn't have heard the end of it if they had🙄🙄🙄

And then….

Mar 8, 2024
I really don’t understand why she buys H size 11-12, h is a little doot she may be on the tall side but frame size she’s tiny, she’s probably the same size as my 9 year old and she’s still in 8-9 just going into 9-10. I got my eldest new school shirts the other day for age 13-14 (he’s 14 in a few weeks) and they are ridiculously big on him the length is crazy. What I’m saying is why is she buying clothes two years older for a child that isn’t excessively overweight or tall? It doesn’t make sense that they would fit her? Or am I missing something? Starting to think I’m the problem and should be buying my kids clothes a few sizes up? What??
You are not the problem , I think she just tries to make out H is tall and big for her age because she is just a wonderful mother who feeds her child well etc, when in reality she is just a stupid b !

Mar 8, 2024
She may need the length but the waist will be massive. My son is extremely tall for his age (14 & 5’11) but so slim we can’t find long enough trousers that has small waists.

H looks average height to me & 10-11 is probably all she needs, sure Charlie said Ralph has that size and h isn’t much taller than him. I reckon she only buys bigger so she can say to Charlie H is in bigger clothes than Ralph. Everything seems to be a competition with her sister

Muggle

Mar 8, 2024
Even has to comment on Vav's video to draw attention to herself. Has she sent birthday wishes for Max yet?? Selfish, thoughtless scratty t!!
20240419_174210.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.