Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Firstly, thank you for all the kind messages. I’m getting through day by day The nights are the worst and I dread waking up cos for a nano second your ‘forget what’s happened’ Anyways the coroner isn’t happy and doing an autopsy next week which may mean we’ll be worse but we have to know the truth

Had a watch of her OMFG, amidst the most grief Ive ever felt in my life all I can think is I hope she has more than one fukin purple scrunchie 🙈 Plus what fukin adult wants their name on things WEIRDO

Loves ya all thank you once more 🩷
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
Firstly, thank you for all the kind messages. I’m getting through day by day The nights are the worst and I dread waking up cos for a nano second your ‘forget what’s happened’ Anyways the coroner isn’t happy and doing an autopsy next week which may mean we’ll be worse but we have to know the truth

Had a watch of her OMFG, amidst the most grief Ive ever felt in my life all I can think is I hope she has more than one fukin purple scrunchie 🙈 Plus what fukin adult wants their name on things WEIRDO

Loves ya all thank you once more 🩷
💕💕💕💕

Reactions: Lilac8

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Sorry to stray away from my usual Aimee King Charles fingers commentary!
But do any of you guys have any experience with the meal replacement diet for diabetes? Recently discovered I’m type 2! But I had gestational diabetes so it’s caught up with me later on! Just my luck 😂 I have googled and haven’t found much info!
Your GP practice should have all sorts of info for you. If not is there a FB page on it it? Most stuff is shared these days on social media 👍🏼😘

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Sorry to stray away from my usual Aimee King Charles fingers commentary!
But do any of you guys have any experience with the meal replacement diet for diabetes? Recently discovered I’m type 2! But I had gestational diabetes so it’s caught up with me later on! Just my luck 😂 I have googled and haven’t found much info!

Attachments

• IMG_4896.jpeg
    IMG_4896.jpeg
    156.7 KB · Views: 53
Status
Not open for further replies.