Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 9, 2024
Excuse my ignorance, what is that? Xx
It’s short for Postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome, it’s to do with your heart rate increasing from standing or lying down. Have a look on the nhs website it’ll explain better there along with symptoms etc. but if they haven’t checked might be worth mentioning to your gp, could explain your fainting episodes xxx

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
It’s short for Postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome, it’s to do with your heart rate increasing from standing or lying down. Have a look on the nhs website it’ll explain better there along with symptoms etc. but if they haven’t checked might be worth mentioning to your gp, could explain your fainting episodes xxx
I agree go to the doctors and mention this and ask to be tested. Doctors don't think of it when people go with those symptoms most of the time.

Mar 8, 2024
Regarding
I know I can’t imagine what you’re going through, it really opens your eyes to the fact people daily go through so much more painful real life things, rather than the trivial pointless things people like Aimee feel sad in their garden about.

I hope you’re ok ❤️❤️❤️
just caught up with this!! @WhoMeNotMe😢I do hope take all the support you can as you go through the awful stages of grief. I just send you lots of love and take comfort from all of us on here that have your back💐😆💕💕

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
You can borrow a BP machine from most chemists now so you check it while you’re sat resting then immediately as you stand. Most of have a quick response but others are slower and the blood pressure needs to rise to meet the standing position so if it doesn’t you feel faint and often do faint.

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Breakdown of today's sSHOW 1) Acting all Billy Big Bollocks about online trolls saying its "water off a ducks back" when in reality it tears her up inside to the point she cries alone and gets pissed up, BE A BETTER fING PERSON THEN!!! 2) Creaming her crusty sweaty knickers over a pile of free se again and 3) Acting like she's Kim Kardashian saying "the M&S staff always make an effort to say Hello, yeah Aimee, it's called good customer service and MY local shops say "Hi" to me too, you ain't anything special and they don't do it coz you're a sE fENT "CREATOR" so go the do home, crack open a bottle and post one of those funny AS do ballsy videos you make when you're half cut and have been swiping on Tinder all fing night and reading here to the point it winds you up so much you wanna launch yourself thru ya patio doors, Happy Friday and have the lonely sad pissed up weekend with no bloke no mates and no family, that you deserve 😘

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
He just gives me that vibe 😂😂😂
Well yeah, he looked as miserable as do when they went the lakes that weekend, he clearly couldn't be arsed and was just after a shag and a few beers, LOVE that for her that's all they want off her, desperate b, deserves all she gets, D1 didn't even get her a Xmas present after she bought him that massive sack of prezzies😂😂😂😂😍 no valentines prezzie either, no romantic meal, never gets flowers off any of these blokes, 🤔🤔🤔 but it's not YOU is it Aimee, you throw money at these blokes but even THAT can't make them stay. You're manipulative and TOXIC and after a few weeks they SEE the nastiness and desperation in you, oh and the fact you're a dirty t who lives in week old pyjamas and never has a fing wash 🤢

Mar 8, 2024
Same but different... 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240419-170922.png
    Screenshot_20240419-170922.png
    374.4 KB · Views: 122
  • Screenshot_20240419-171218.png
    Screenshot_20240419-171218.png
    570.7 KB · Views: 112
Status
Not open for further replies.