Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dana04

Mar 17, 2024
UK 🇬🇧
A picture of her car in a street. How is this stalking?? You wish Aimee. You wish someone would stalk you but they all run away from you with no return 😅 find the mistake! Also saying you’ve got anxiety and panic attacks every 2 days but going to the sunbeds with nearly 40 years of age 🤔 really ? Your skin looks burned and red and horrible. Not even starting on your face 🤢

Pinkgiraffe

Mar 9, 2024
Oh aimless wouldn’t be aimless without twisting anything and everything to create this DRAMA she says she never causes 🤣
Sorry to disappoint you Amy but I’m going to give you a little slice of reality.
I am entitled to walk down that road and I do daily, the facts are you were in the area I frequent not vice versa. I’m also entitled to take a picture and upload it to a group I’m part of for comedy purposes. It didn’t show you, it didn’t even show your reg plate.
FYI fun fact, I actually used to go to sundeck myself, but quit when I saw the pics of your loyalty card posted online by yourself in a changing room and the discussions that followed that. Sharing the same bed as someone so quite often pictured as filthy didn’t sit well with me. To be honest every time I walk past the shop I have a chuckle as sadly the gaff just reminds me of you now. Kinda like if you have a baby and you can’t call it a specific name as you knew someone once of that name that you didn’t like.. bad vibes/memories/associations
So not sure why you find it so bizarre for one to recognise your horrendously dirty battered car honey parked badly outside with you sat in it. , it stuck out like a sore thumb, the same car you have posted online many times yourself. I took the liberty of hiding your reg plate though , something you should consider when you post content to the world.

As for waiting for you or wanting by choice to be anywhere near you, thats added by you Amy for entertainment purposes only… you were sat in the car on your phone which was clocked laughed at and then the world moved on. But then would be a bit of a boring story for your tik tok if you didn’t make that bit up wouldn’t it???

Mar 27, 2024
UK
She reminds me of a cross between Elton John and George Michael (god rest his soul)

She reminds me of a cross between Dame Edna Everidge and Sue Pollard

Attachments

• 6D012FBD-2F3A-4962-BF57-93D7D2E29DC5.jpeg
    6D012FBD-2F3A-4962-BF57-93D7D2E29DC5.jpeg
    146.7 KB · Views: 45

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
A picture of her car in a street. How is this stalking?? You wish Aimee. You wish someone would stalk you but they all run away from you with no return 😅 find the mistake! Also saying you’ve got anxiety and panic attacks every 2 days but going to the sunbeds with nearly 40 years of age 🤔 really ? Your skin looks burned and red and horrible. Not even starting on your face 🤢
Not forgetting the time she had a whole drama about a basal cell carcinoma.
“oh I daren’t Google it”
“Oh I’m so worried about it”
“It could be cancer”
Just shows how stupid you are to be using sunbeds when it’s directly linked to skin cancers. There’s no thought about the consequences of your actions, not ever!
Every day you binge eat your way through take aways, order double the amount and never exercise. You don’t seem to consider the future and that you need to be fit and healthy as a mother to a young child. It’s all about instant gratification with you.

Now what’s for tea? KFC or a home cooked from scratch meal with every vegetable known to man? Have we shamed you enough to cook a decent meal yet?

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
It’s was about

Yes me too…….and something that really got to me was someone in her comments asked very politely why she called her fringe ‘bangs’ because whoever was asking the question thought that it was only the USA that called it bangs. Anyway she done a whole clap back video using that question and being really nasty 😡 completely over the top for such an innocent question, then all her huns went for the person too. It was a lightbulb moment for me.
Honestly I try to avoid her comments because I feel a brain cell disintegrate as I do! Talk about bamboon see, bamboon do! But I do think a lot of them are even more vile than her. Either that or they are genuinely desperate to get her attention it's a fight for who can rim her hoop "FIRST" 🤢 Then you see people call her out about allowing her bitches to be vile and she comes with the 'I can't police my comments constantly' which is a blatant lie in itself because we're not the only one's up all hours are we 🤪🤣

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
So much to catch up on!

So she’s been seen at a sunbed shop and claims never to use sunbeds. There are definitely videos out there somewhere of her claiming she doesn’t use a sunbed, I’m sure of it. If not a video, I’ve definitely seen her saying in the comments on her videos that she doesn’t use them.

As for her claiming she’s got a stalker, the thing is, if you have a very public Tiktok page, people in your area are going to recognise you. Doesn’t mean they are following you!
She doesn’t mind people going up to her in shops to say hello and take photos - in fact, she encourages it.
Taking photos of someone is not a crime by the way. Think of all the people in the background of photos we all take on the beach etc (you know, when we’re looking at the ocean)!

She could avoid reading here and the other site, but she chooses not to. It gives her content. I imagine her clap backs still have more views than anything else she posts.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
So much to catch up on!

So she’s been seen at a sunbed shop and claims never to use sunbeds. There are definitely videos out there somewhere of her claiming she doesn’t use a sunbed, I’m sure of it. If not a video, I’ve definitely seen her saying in the comments on her videos that she doesn’t use them.

As for her claiming she’s got a stalker, the thing is, if you have a very public Tiktok page, people in your area are going to recognise you. Doesn’t mean they are following you!
She doesn’t mind people going up to her in shops to say hello and take photos - in fact, she encourages it.
Taking photos of someone is not a crime by the way. Think of all the people in the background of photos we all take on the beach etc (you know, when we’re looking at the ocean)!

She could avoid reading here and the other site, but she chooses not to. It gives her content. I imagine her clap backs still have more views than anything else she posts.
🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼

Mar 8, 2024
I've finally caught up after finishing WORK 😉
But I can't carry on like this I think i am going to have to quit and take up being a full-time hag/trowl 😁

Aimee, I think it will be easier to find somebody who does like you in your area rather than who somebody who doesn't! If they asked for a pic or said they follow you would that be better? Plus ask yourself why would they know your car, oh yeah that's right you've posted it! Even now it's still there!
Also quick query, do you think when you're out and about filming that most people actually don't want to be in your se tik toks??!! I know I wouldn't want to be shown to 600000 bots I mean followers!
And finally .....I believe you got confused with the whole DNA thing, as it was rumoured you REFUSED a DNA test not that you asked "your" parents to take one! So if you can just clarify either way so to stop us speculating 🤔 thanks Hun 😘

Status
Not open for further replies.