Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tinks 47

Mar 9, 2024
Bet if the person approached her blowing smoke up her arse and asking for a picture she wouldn't be playing the stalker card!!
Exactly this!!! And how many people has she said whilst she has been out doing her “job” (sorry, shopping and not even for the daily basic necessities which us mere mortals do and call it daily life but a load of expensive tat most days 🙄) has she stated that a) strangers have said hello to her by name and they follow her and b) people have commented that they wanted to come over and say hello which she has actively encouraged them to do so!!! For a woman who claims to have ptsd and trauma and stated that she thinks she had a stalker in the past the 2 behaviours aren’t exactly adding up!! So her claim that this incident where someone took a photo of her car has left her shaken up, Aimee the math ain’t mathing babe! How does she know that the people she actively ask to interact with her personally aren’t actual stalkers with malintent!!!

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
Yep I know exactly what you mean by the husband one! I voiced my concerns in her comments and they were deleted, then she blocked me not long after for saying her Huns are vultures 🤣

That was before I joined here, I don’t comment or interact with her posts at all!
I haven’t commented on any of her videos either since she blocked me a few months ago. I have another account but I’ve blocked her on that now so she doesn’t pop up on my FYP.

Blocking someone for telling someone else you’re sorry for what they’re going through is just unbelievable. It was on a woe is me post of hers and I guess she got the hump because I wasn’t addressing her ‘problems’. I shouldn’t have been shocked really, as I used to notice she never responded to anyone in her comments who was having a tough time.

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
I’m still learning and trying to delve deep into the depths of aimless’s trail of destructive behaviours and the one thing that I’m sooooo curious about is the weekend trip away with D2. I’ve read that she smashed up the hotel room?
Oh and also, I’ve read about the famous “catpiss” video 😂😂 if anybody could post that for me please? I could do with a good laugh.
Here you go. It always appears when I search her name lol

Attachments

• c2959374be40227651720b6303597221.mp4
    36 MB

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
For someone who doesn't care she literally does a clap back regarding things that are said here, every single day now. It's the only thing giving her engagement. People are only interested in her when there is drama. I personally can't wait for her downfall. She hates that this page is so open and there is so many more people able to comment. I wouldn't claim we are all "nutters" though as claimed on the other page.
I was about to say the same thing. People follow her for the drama. The few people who do comment soon change their mind about her, hence the "I'm new to your page but you seem like such a good mum" comments. If you look at her sales on tik tok they're nearly never in the top 100 creators. Her views and engagement is always down unless there is drama or its a clap back. The only large brand she's worked with in the past 6 months is loreal (x2 adverts). She has nothing of particular interest about her and due to this dvla investigation she's about to loose her mental health card. If she keeps her license 600k + people will realise that she has dramatised her mental health and actually it's not as bad as she makes out. This whole fainting malarkey is clearly a lie for dramatic effect.
She's seething that she can't control the narrative on here or Tl. The best she can do to defend herself is say "they're all lying about me".

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I haven’t commented on any of her videos either since she blocked me a few months ago. I have another account but I’ve blocked her on that now so she doesn’t pop up on my FYP.

I just don’t like the injustice of it all. Blocking someone for telling someone else you’re sorry for what they’re going through is just unbelievable. It was on a woe is me post of hers and I guess she got the hump because I wasn’t addressing her ‘problems’. I shouldn’t have been shocked really, as I used to notice she never responded to anyone in her comments who was having a tough time.
Yeah I don’t agree with how it’s all me me me when people are openly saying they’re struggling, I don’t agree with how she fully allows them to attack people either.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
“It was brought to my attention”

“It was also sent to me via DM via my insta”

WAS IT BOLLOX. You read here more than I do 🙄
IMG_4986.png

Jun 7, 2023
I’m a very empathetic person as you all seen last night but I cannot feel sorry for someone or their mental health when 1. They don’t care about anyone else’s MH 2. They drink drive and endanger others lives

@WhoMeNotMe i am so sorry you had to see that, people are cruel. You have come on here and been very vulnerable and whilst doing so, you’ve also been there for others even when you’re going through your own grief. You’re a diamond. Sending you hugs ❤️

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
My mind is officially fing BLOWN!!! She goes on and on and fing ON about bring a "singlemama" blah blah fing BLAH and yet she considers A TAN MORE IMPORTANT THAN HER LIFE AND BEING THERE FOR THIS KID SHE THINKS SSOOOOO MUCH OF!!! WHO THE do USES SUNBEDS WHEN THEYVE HAD A "SKIN CANCER SCARE" ..fING NOBODY!!!!! SO THAT WAS A LOAD OF BOLLOCKS AS WELL, THERE WAS NO "SCARE" SHES A LIAR!!!

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
My mind is officially fing BLOWN!!! She goes on and on and fing ON about bring a "singlemama" blah blah fing BLAH and yet she considers A TAN MORE IMPORTANT THAN HER LIFE AND BEING THERE FOR THIS KID SHE THINKS SSOOOOO MUCH OF!!! WHO THE do USES SUNBEDS WHEN THEYVE HAD A "SKIN CANCER SCARE" ..fING NOBODY!!!!! SO THAT WAS A LOAD OF BOLLOCKS AS WELL, THERE WAS NO "SCARE" SHES A LIAR!!!
There you areeeee!! Hope you’re well lovely! ❤️❤️❤️

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I’m a very empathetic person as you all seen last night but I cannot feel sorry for someone or their mental health when 1. They don’t care about anyone else’s MH 2. They drink drive and endanger others lives

@WhoMeNotMe i am so sorry you had to see that, people are cruel. You have come on here and been very vulnerable and whilst doing so, you’ve also been there for others even when you’re going through your own grief. You’re a diamond. Sending you hugs ❤️
Sorry if this is too nosey, but is there any update on your friend? ❤️❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.