Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Hiya all 😁 so glad that aimless made me aware of your existence. I’ve been reading through TL on and off for a couple of weeks now and it’s finally all making sense, I’ve seen the light and crossed over 🏃‍♀️ I think she’s deranged!!
Go on Shamey! I LOOOOVVVVVE that!!! (What is it)
🤡🤡🤡🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240423-230621_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240423-230621_Samsung Internet.jpg
    196.6 KB · Views: 79

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
I wouldnt put it past Aimee or vav actually to have accounts to be their own biggest trolls. I trust no one 🤣🤣 skeptical about everything. Because they both use it as their main source of content I don’t put ANYTHING past them!!

Anyone remember that Jodie lassie that got the boob job on the nhs and then started glamour modelling, she had a tv show about planting stories and the negative press paid the best because people chase drama.

That’s what these two arseholes are doing as well.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
As a real survivor of DA these videos she did give me fing rage. The I’m scared handing over harper and so on she is an absolute joke using that for content and it is clearly lies. Will never forget when she said she sat with Andy at harpers school play and laughed about the trolls. Every day when I leave the house I safety plan where I am going as I had a massive panic attack in a well known shop after seeing my ex and I never ever want to feel like that again. I have major PTSD and she makes me so fing angry lying about DA and the stuff she said about working with woman’s aid. I am 8 years free this year and still scarred mentally and likely will be forever.

I had to use support from woman’s aid for 4 years for myself and my kids and honestly they were amazing. They even left me two black bags of presents on my back door step for my kids Christmas 😢

This is why people hate you Aimee you have no fing idea how traumatised people are and to lie about it is just fing despicable. I bet hardly any of her huns know about her supposed DA history as she never mentions it now does she cos it was a fing lie!
I got you girl @Birkhillbike ❤️ 8yrs free is incredible and I'm so glad you and your kids are free, loved and safe!!! Proud of you ❤️❤️
Nothing!!!!! Gives me more rage than when the DV bullshit rears it's head to remind me, not that I'll ever forget how despicable she is!!! She has no idea what it's like seeing scars every day from where your t of an ex slashed you!!! Or the panic knowing he's one more day into his sentence meaning one day closer to release!! I mean I doubt even he is stupid enough to come near but I'd never have believed he could stab me once upon a time 🥺 Aimee that is fing anxiety!!!! And that is PTSD!!! I wasn't really shouted at tbf, must have been absolutely horrific 😳🤬
Some stats do ALL to do with how many huns watch you eat your tea!!!
SEVEN... 7x on average a woman will give them another chance! So 7x back to the most dangerous situations!!!!... the time she finally goes is the ONE single most dangerous day of her life! ONE in THREE are not believed because disgusting vile people like you dilute their strength by fing lying about it.. "just another scorned woman' right? No just another DEAD woman!!! I really hope you can sleep well at night because I swear to fing God you need and will be cancelled eventually and I for one will be on the front row you fing cretin!!! 🤬🤬🤬

Last edited:
Mar 16, 2024
United Kingdom
I think I’ve just caught up on many pages 🤣
So good to see more people joining, we can’t all be wrong!
A late one for me, sorry Aimee!
I’ve just got back to the hotel after seeing Tate McRae with my 19 year old daughter.
She said oh ughh is that that Aimee your watching, she’s such an attention seeker, she gives me mean girl bully impressions, why do all these horrible people end up with big platforms.
Aimee, your own daughter in a matter of years will look on all of this and resent you for it, especially when other teenage girls can pick up on it !

Mar 8, 2024
Absolutely spot on. What mother who had a skin cancer would risk their lives, by increasing the chances again and maybe leave a child without a mother??

Omg guys! I'm such an idiot! I pressed the log out button by accident and can't get back on with my other Regina G so had to make a new one! Tried to reset password but it wouldn't sent anything to the email. But it's only me ❤ xxxxx
Welcome back lovely 😊 xxx 🩷

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
What is her obsession with touching food. Like, was there any need for her to touch her veg. Also noodles, vegetables and nuggets are not a good dinner. I remember growing up, I was only allowed noodles once a week because they literally have no nutritional value and have high enough fat content. Woman hasn't a clue how little she's teaching Harper about taking care of her health.

Mar 8, 2024
So you had skin cancer a couple of years ago, no doubt was advised to take extra care in the sun, most definitely advised against the use of Sun beds!
Now do you remember this from a couple of weeks ago, the anxiety you get at the thought of leaving your child!!
A better diet, some exercise and laying off the SBs may just give you better odds!! 😳🤔🙄

Oh and really any need for the dramatic "horror movie" look when there might be someone (postie) at your door 🤣🤣

Attachments

• 74742bb8c94dd8117d5b963c152763dc~2.mp4
    25 MB
  • Screenshot_20240424-021106~2.png
    Screenshot_20240424-021106~2.png
    672.2 KB · Views: 67
Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
So you had skin cancer a couple of years ago, no doubt was advised to take extra care in the sun, most definitely advised against the use of Sun beds!
Now do you remember this from a couple of weeks ago, the anxiety you get at the thought of leaving your child!!
A better diet, some exercise and laying off the SBs may just give you better odds!! 😳🤔🙄

Oh and really any need for the dramatic "horror movie" look when there might be someone (postie) at your door 🤣🤣
You can actually see her trying to make s up as she goes in this lol

WhoMeNotMe

Mar 9, 2024
London
Wow what a catch up fell asleep after treatment lol welcome to the newbies who are actually seeing sense as to billsbells whatever off u do back to catpiss. The audacity to come over here and try and insult us is comical and you roar bullys to us leg it you absolute whopper
Hope you’re feeling ok today Sending love and strength xx

WhoMeNotMe

Mar 9, 2024
London
Aw it wasn’t my friend but thank you for asking! I don’t know if I worded it wrong, it was a long day 🙈I have heard the person is alive thankfully so I hope they receive they help they need xx
That’s thanks to you 🩷 Let’s hope they get some help and can find some strength. You should feel very proud of yourself Hugs x

WhoMeNotMe

Mar 9, 2024
London
Morning lovely hope your feeling ok today you have been in my thoughts all week ❤️ I feel a little better today thank you always wipes me out the first day xx
I’m ‘ok’ I crash frequently though the day and keep overthinking everything wishing things were different. It’s so final I just can’t get my head round it, it makes no sense 🥲
I do hope you have a relaxing day lovely xx

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
@Pinkgiraffe TL think you are Aimee. Can you confirm or deny??

Oh and on TL there is a screenshot of a comment to say someone saw you take the photo. Aimee wants all the deets 😂
Also Aimee has been reading TL for years and now here for a couple of months, it’s been posted A LOT on both forums over the years to ‘get a photo of Aimee in the wild and post it’ so why is she shocked it was her bloody car, with her reg covered.

Status
Not open for further replies.