Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlentyOfShhh

Mar 16, 2024
UK
Good morning trowls

Just had a read over on The Motherland TL and want to explain why we are so feral and uncontrollable šŸ¤£ Most of us spent years reading and agreeing with y'all without being able to comment. The rage built up, we were on the edge then magically CC appeared and we were let loose. Years of anger needs to come out. We may chill over time, we may relax but for now we are far too weewoo weewoo weewoo lalalalala aghhhhhhhhh!!!

Love from
Us šŸ„³šŸ„°ā¤ļøšŸŽˆšŸ¦– xx

Mar 10, 2024
šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§
I wouldnt put it past Aimee or vav actually to have accounts to be their own biggest trolls. I trust no one šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ skeptical about everything. Because they both use it as their main source of content I donā€™t put ANYTHING past them!!

Anyone remember that Jodie lassie that got the boob job on the nhs and then started glamour modelling, she had a tv show about planting stories and the negative press paid the best because people chase drama.

Thatā€™s what these two arseholes are doing as well.
100% they are signed up and trolling each other šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Mar 10, 2024
šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§
@WhoMeNotMe happily heavenly birthday yo your husband! Dogs fighting in the back ground are added extra. All my love šŸ’“
Baaaaaabbeeeeeee!!!! Iā€™m getting a miniature bull terrier next year. šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜
I missed this years litter but she has two seasons next year so getting my little one then šŸ„¹šŸ„¹

Mar 10, 2024
šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§
So you had skin cancer a couple of years ago, no doubt was advised to take extra care in the sun, most definitely advised against the use of Sun beds!
Now do you remember this from a couple of weeks ago, the anxiety you get at the thought of leaving your child!!
A better diet, some exercise and laying off the SBs may just give you better odds!! šŸ˜³šŸ¤”šŸ™„

Oh and really any need for the dramatic "horror movie" look when there might be someone (postie) at your door šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
This has actually really pissed me off and I canā€™t say why without giving a huge idea to who I am and some on here may actually follow me šŸ¤£. But sheā€™s not got a fing clue about the fear of leaving your children let me tell you!!!!
If that was true, would she do go on a sunbed. WOULD. SHE. do!!!!

Mar 10, 2024
šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§
Good morning trowls

Just had a read over on The Motherland TL and want to explain why we are so feral and uncontrollable šŸ¤£ Most of us spent years reading and agreeing with y'all without being able to comment. The rage built up, we were on the edge then magically CC appeared and we were let loose. Years of anger needs to come out. We may chill over time, we may relax but for now we are far too weewoo weewoo weewoo lalalalala aghhhhhhhhh!!!

Love from
Us šŸ„³šŸ„°ā¤ļøšŸŽˆšŸ¦– xx
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

PlentyOfShhh

Mar 16, 2024
UK
Has this screen shot of her seen out in the wild seen on show? If so is it on here or on TL as I can't see it, don't get why she's so bothered when her car in all it's full 'glory' is available for everyone to see over on IG!!
Yep it's on here and a screenshot of the screenshot is over on TL. About 10 pages back for here. It's just of her car, not actual Catpiss herself šŸ˜

Pinkgiraffe

Mar 9, 2024
@Pinkgiraffe TL think you are Aimee. Can you confirm or deny??

Oh and on TL there is a screenshot of a comment to say someone saw you take the photo. Aimee wants all the deets šŸ˜‚
Also Aimee has been reading TL for years and now here for a couple of months, itā€™s been posted A LOT on both forums over the years to ā€˜get a photo of Aimee in the wild and post itā€™ so why is she shocked it was her bloody car, with her reg covered.
Great I hope she speaks to this ā€˜witnessā€™ as they will be able to confirm no one stood round waiting for anything šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Either that or witness is about to wrongly blame some poor sod who was prob waiting for a bus or something!
Sheā€™s the one that needs to be careful now, whipping up a frenzy over a made up narrative to get attention.
Last time I checked itā€™s not illegal to snap a photo of something funny, even blurring our reg details she doesnā€™t even bother to do herself.
Funny how the actual point of this isnā€™t being addressed.. big diversion from the fact sheā€™s scamming people into thinking her tan is sold via tik tik shop!

Mar 8, 2024
Iā€™m ā€˜okā€™ I crash frequently though the day and keep overthinking everything wishing things were different. Itā€™s so final I just canā€™t get my head round it, it makes no sense šŸ„²
I do hope you have a relaxing day lovely xx
Sending you so much love and hoping youā€™re managing to get through the days ok as you can xx

Mar 8, 2024
Scrolling films to watch last night & came across this oneā€¦šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Attachments

• B471E6D1-BF26-4F80-8670-CF9801812091.jpeg
    B471E6D1-BF26-4F80-8670-CF9801812091.jpeg
    250.1 KB · Views: 38
Mar 8, 2024
Canā€™t wait this bint much. Canā€™t deal with her smug face. Imagine being smug about talking to you phone. Alone. In your kitchen. Alone. No mates. A serial liar. A serial attention seeker. Imagine being 39 and this is your life? You lie about anxiety and all sorts of illness for attention off strangers. Whatā€™s a sad state of affairs. They get all affected by people commenting on things yet itā€™s info they willingly put on to a public page. I donā€™t get how they can be this stupid. Her car is on her social media. As is her daughter. Her daughterā€™s school. All this info is there for anyone to see. Publicly. Same with I love myself vav. Moans about it but has her kid in the bath on TikTok! All for attention. Itā€™s a sad life when you need to use your kid for content.

Mar 10, 2024
šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§
Canā€™t wait this bint much. Canā€™t deal with her smug face. Imagine being smug about talking to you phone. Alone. In your kitchen. Alone. No mates. A serial liar. A serial attention seeker. Imagine being 39 and this is your life? You lie about anxiety and all sorts of illness for attention off strangers. Whatā€™s a sad state of affairs. They get all affected by people commenting on things yet itā€™s info they willingly put on to a public page. I donā€™t get how they can be this stupid. Her car is on her social media. As is her daughter. Her daughterā€™s school. All this info is there for anyone to see. Publicly. Same with I love myself vav. Moans about it but has her kid in the bath on TikTok! All for attention. Itā€™s a sad life when you need to use your kid for content.
I hope the law about kids on tiktok make their way over to the U.K.
I was just reading about vic rose on Aimeeā€™s tattle, eye opener. I watch Vic rose so need to go find out that story. But they create the drama to get the views and cash.

Thatā€™s why itā€™s best not to engage with any their pages. I have them all on block, practically forgotten about Vavs existance at this point. Thatā€™s how quickly these people become irrelevant āœŒļø

Mar 8, 2024
Great I hope she speaks to this ā€˜witnessā€™ as they will be able to confirm no one stood round waiting for anything šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Either that or witness is about to wrongly blame some poor sod who was prob waiting for a bus or something!
Sheā€™s the one that needs to be careful now, whipping up a frenzy over a made up narrative to get attention.
Last time I checked itā€™s not illegal to snap a photo of something funny, even blurring our reg details she doesnā€™t even bother to do herself.
Funny how the actual point of this isnā€™t being addressed.. big diversion from the fact sheā€™s scamming people into thinking her tan is sold via tik tik shop!
She just needs another excuse to get a new car (thatā€™s if the dvla donā€™t ban her) and this is the perfect excuse. Oh I have a stalker, theyā€™re posting my car (doesnā€™t matter that her car reg has been on the internet for years cos of her posting it)

Adding to her victim narrative to get her views and comments boosted instead of paying for them because sheā€™s got a second holiday to fund and it deflects away from the dvla situation for a while & gets her some validation as it seems that sheā€™s in desperate need for it at the moment because she is majorly rattled

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Morning my fellow bridge dwellers. She loves a stalking/obsessed narrative does our Aims. Like the stalker she said she had about a year ago and like the new next door neighbour that made her life hell when she was younger she said she had around the same time. Funny she did a video on both about a year ago and never mentioned either again šŸ¤”šŸ¤£ bullshitter.

PS: donā€™t forget to touch the grass today guys x

Status
Not open for further replies.