Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
I hope the law about kids on tiktok make their way over to the U.K.
I was just reading about vic rose on Aimee’s tattle, eye opener. I watch Vic rose so need to go find out that story. But they create the drama to get the views and cash.

That’s why it’s best not to engage with any their pages. I have them all on block, practically forgotten about Vavs existance at this point. That’s how quickly these people become irrelevant ✌️
I might have to block her vac sevda and Becki. Cus they’re all the same. Crave attention from strangers. Shows how little they think of themselves if they need validation from strangers
I don’t know who vic rose is but I hope the law about your kids on TikTok is brought in. Especially for poor max

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She just needs another excuse to get a new car (that’s if the dvla don’t ban her) and this is the perfect excuse. Oh I have a stalker, they’re posting my car (doesn’t matter that her car reg has been on the internet for years cos of her posting it)

Adding to her victim narrative to get her views and comments boosted instead of paying for them because she’s got a second holiday to fund and it deflects away from the dvla situation for a while & gets her some validation as it seems that she’s in desperate need for it at the moment because she is majorly rattled
I bet she was in the process of getting a new car and the whole DVLA thing has halted it 🤣

Mar 9, 2024
That’s all I’m saying really, is the hearsay comments really shouldn’t be addressed, some of them are quite hurtful accusations if they’re proved to be right then fair enough, but I do think insinuating someone may have sti’s or a restraining order or whatever it is against someone is a bit out of order until there is evidence. It’s the whole I know a person that knows someone bs. This is what makes these pages look like troll pages, the same with the harsh name calling, it invalidates actual facts , don’t you think?
Totally agree.

Mar 9, 2024
See proof of why we mention herpes taken from Aimee’s own reposts.
And it’s blatantly obvious she reads both websites and is always quick to point out the “lies” but has never addressed this.
It doesn't actually prove she has it though. Just that she's researching it. I would be careful implying she has it, that's something she can have a go about when she wants to or needs more views.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I think I’ve just caught up on many pages 🤣
So good to see more people joining, we can’t all be wrong!
A late one for me, sorry Aimee!
I’ve just got back to the hotel after seeing Tate McRae with my 19 year old daughter.
She said oh ughh is that that Aimee your watching, she’s such an attention seeker, she gives me mean girl bully impressions, why do all these horrible people end up with big platforms.
Aimee, your own daughter in a matter of years will look on all of this and resent you for it, especially when other teenage girls can pick up on it !
These people end up with big platforms because they lie and manipulate. She’s doing everything right to maximise engagement. It’s all just a scam.

Mar 8, 2024
It doesn't actually prove she has it though. Just that she's researching it. I would be careful implying she has it, that's something she can have a go about when she wants to or needs more views.
Someone on TL had said she’d been spotted at the clap clinic on the day she said she had an appt. So I do believe there is some truth behind the herpes and also the symptoms she was having with the tonsillitis, cystitis & the baths with Epsom salts are all linking to her having herpes.

Regina.GG

Apr 23, 2024
leeds
Good morning trowls

Just had a read over on The Motherland TL and want to explain why we are so feral and uncontrollable 🤣 Most of us spent years reading and agreeing with y'all without being able to comment. The rage built up, we were on the edge then magically CC appeared and we were let loose. Years of anger needs to come out. We may chill over time, we may relax but for now we are far too weewoo weewoo weewoo lalalalala aghhhhhhhhh!!!

Love from
Us 🥳🥰❤️🎈🦖 xx
This ☝️☝️☝️☝️ xxxxxxx

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Charlie’s dad is in the picture, he seems a pretty decent guy from what I’ve seen of him on her videos. He’s a copper but doesn’t live local to Charlie but their relationship seems much more natural & stable than aimless and greggy boys
A cop? Interesting considering all that goes on with his daughters step sister 🤣🤣🤣

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
@WhoMeNotMe hope you’re doing ok, one day at a time ❤️

I’m sorry but I cannot get my head around the sun bed thing. I saw on TL she made a video about leaving Harper etc. Yet she’s supposedly had a BSC, why, why would you risk it, why would you risk dying and leaving your child, she is playing cancer roulette. For all she knows she could have a cancerous mole and have secondaries already. Sorry I just couldn’t wouldn’t risk my life like that, how absolutely selfish.

Mar 9, 2024
Morning Olga loving bridge dwellers! Finally caught up on yesterday's show down!!! Now need to actually get up and go to work. Happy hump day!
Thanks to our "idol" I found TL and through them I found here.
Replying to "t" topic yesterday I only say it to people I love...my grown up babeeeeez know they are only allowed to say it as a term of endearment, joys of having an Irish Mum! I will never waste such a beautiful word on Olga.

So to be a member of "t cafe" fills me with pride 🤣🤣🤣

That 😡 comment yesterday on her page was something I never thought I'd read. It was the lowest form I've seen from her "scums". Sending much love to @WhoMe.

I wish you all a wonderful day.
Blessed be 🦄🦋💐

Status
Not open for further replies.