Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 9, 2024
She’s flying because the train makes her sick and she had a bad accident at speed last time she drove down. 🙄
She's being ridiculous, she was ill on the train once & it was hardly a bad accident, she didn't even show the damage and we know how much she wants us to see stuff like that, especially when she showed what the baboons had done.

Mar 8, 2024
Butthole would make a glass eye cry with the ugliness she radiates 🤣🤣 (personality & no she isn’t the prettiest oil painting she things she is 🤣)

Butthole would make a glass eye cry with the ugliness she radiates 🤣🤣 (personality & no she isn’t the prettiest oil painting she things she is 🤣)
All I see is ugliness in and out 🤢

Here we go…

Mar 8, 2024
She’s flying because the train makes her sick and she had a bad accident at speed last time she drove down. 🙄
Ohh really? She’s mentioned before flying to London, was a while ago because Steph flys. Personally I think she seen this as the perfect excuse to fly. She knew she would get back lash at any other time and now she’s got ‘reasons’ to fly!
Basically just another manic Monday with a load of bulshit on top to seal the deal

Last edited:
Mar 7, 2024
Worked in travel for 15 years and asks if you need a passport to go from Manchester to London I really can't be doin with that melt 1st thing on a Monday morning

I'm not defending her but rules have changed slightly were BA do require a passport, driving licence or another form of ID to travel domestically now. You use to be able to show a bus pass or Student id. Not anymore.

Still can't believe she's flying. By the time she's travelled to the airport (45 mins on a good run), parked, checked in, through security (good 30mins-1hr), boarded, flown, collected luggage (1.5-2hrs) travelled into Central London (25mins-1.5hr depends on mode of travel) she could have easily got the train. Do a cheeky first class upgrade (needed on avanti!) and chill out deleting comments. She would be there quicker!
I hate the train too but always chose it over flying to London unless I'm flying onwards. Manchester Airport is terrible and a sniff of a leaf on the runway, BA cancel Manchester flights first. I have worked in flight ops for over 20 years and see this happen week in, week out.

Oh well. I'm sure it will create a good TT video as that's all she cares about.

Dodger224

Mar 9, 2024
Howling 😂😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• IMG_5258.jpeg
    IMG_5258.jpeg
    115.5 KB · Views: 108
Mar 8, 2024
Off point here, hope you don’t mind. Anyone read the Abi Vance/Jenkins thread over on the mothership? We talked about it a lot a while back on our thread. Now that’s someone who really needs a thread on here too 🤬😡
I don’t like that Abi and the way she took over and told family if they could visit Erin in her last days was disgusting.Her trying to dictate to Erin she wasn’t allowed out to Tesco which happened to be her last outing. Why did she also have all money donated for Erin and the kids put to her in an account in her name. From what I’ve read about her she is a dodgy one 😡😡

Status
Not open for further replies.