Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
cardiff
I suggested after one of her freebie gifts that maybe she could donate some to either Alder Hey children's hospital or a womans refuge. Hmmmph I was blocked. Says it all really
That speaks so much —- imagine the joy she could give women in a refuge of children, she’s such a self entitled NARC

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
Her morning video ‘she was like, she was like’
Shut up you stupid catpiss tramp. It’s really not a flex the club you were in & seems you didn’t have a good night seeing as you were in your comments all night.
Let’s hope Pammy comes over here & wonder if it’s woeisme with a different name 🤣🤣🤣
I hate it when she puts on the fake scouse accent! She normally does it when she's got an audience or around her mother, D'ya know worra mean like, like, like, 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ 😂 😂

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
I've been thinking about this flying malarkey. It doesn't make sense for a couple of hours in London. I'm wondering if she is a closeted alcoholic and this is just an excuse for her to be able to drink. She said in her video is it to early for fizz ah 9am when she went in the escape lounge.
She is a bad alcoholic & drinks every night & starts when H is back from school. She never even gave up drinking when it was said it’s affecting H & started hiding it in different cups. She is a nasty venomous beast without alcohol & much worse when she has had it. She is known for being aggressive, controlling, temper tantrums, possessive little tramp like her mother.
Aimee D2 never wanted you as he saw you as an easy open legs type of girl & let’s face it he definitely had an upgrade after you, infact all your exs have upgraded to beautiful normal women.
I will keep revealing truths about you catpiss & I hope others who know you do too.
Hope you’ve got support teddie with you as this is going to be the ride of your life you wished you never opened.
Your constant lies are catching up with you & it’s about time they did.
BTW NOBODY on here or T could be jealous of your sad, pathetic, un-loveable excuse of a life, EVER.
I have been with my hubby since I was 16, have two beautiful sons who are successful & have the life you so desperately crave for 🥰 I am a stay at home wife looked after by my one true love & want for nothing. (I also clean, cook & shower daily too 🤣🤣)
Do you actually think it’s clever spending around £500 for one night in London when you can go Superdrug and buy the items. You really think your someone special & a celeb don’t you 🤣🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
and I was like and she was like and I was like. Nobody gives a s. Also this isn't a job Aimee or an event. It was a party in a club in London and you went got pissed and then went back to the hotel and ate crap. Also why does it matter who paid for the snacks? Correcting it there that you got the snacks. Steph literally posted on her own insta stories all of this. t! And a present for Harper so you feel less guilty for leaving her for your non existent job to get drunk which she sees regularly anyway. Nobody says don't have a night out but Jesus you're like some teenager there. I go to London frequently on a plane, no drama, I go to shows, concerts, nights out and I don't get giddy and post every stupid thing because it's normal for me. You can tell she doesn't have much interaction with friends or get out much! Edit to say she can't even be original with the photo with the lippy and the mirror. Steph did it first and did it better tbh. Can just see her oooo me next me next!

Last edited:

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Ah ok thanks...jw why u had to change name. 🥸🤣
I did it because of her huns &how delusional they are finding people on social media. All my accounts are private & I don’t want to lose my accounts if that makes sense because I would blow my lid more 🙈🤣🤣
Look what they did to SJ & she does give them the permission to bully for her in good old Aimee fashion

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
and I was like and she was like and I was like. Nobody gives a s. Also this isn't a job Aimee or an event. It was a party in a club in London and you went got pissed and then went back to the hotel and ate crap. Also why does it matter who paid for the snacks? Correcting it there that you got the snacks. Steph literally posted on her own insta stories all of this. t! And a present for Harper so you feel less guilty for leaving her for your non existent job to get drunk which she sees regularly anyway. Nobody says don't have a night out but Jesus you're like some teenager there. I go to London frequently on a plane, no drama, I go to shows, concerts, nights out and I don't get giddy and post every stupid thing because it's normal for me. You can tell she doesn't have much interaction with friends or get out much!
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
Can always rely on Debz! And I love that everyone knows who she’s referring too 😂😂😂

Attachments

• IMG_1021.jpeg
    IMG_1021.jpeg
    163.3 KB · Views: 172
  • IMG_1024.jpeg
    IMG_1024.jpeg
    95.7 KB · Views: 155
Mar 8, 2024
She is a bad alcoholic & drinks every night & starts when H is back from school. She never even gave up drinking when it was said it’s affecting H & started hiding it in different cups. She is a nasty venomous beast without alcohol & much worse when she has had it. She is known for being aggressive, controlling, temper tantrums, possessive little tramp like her mother.
Aimee D2 never wanted you as he saw you as an easy open legs type of girl & let’s face it he definitely had an upgrade after you, infact all your exs have upgraded to beautiful normal women.
I will keep revealing truths about you catpiss & I hope others who know you do too.
Hope you’ve got support teddie with you as this is going to be the ride of your life you wished you never opened.
Your constant lies are catching up with you & it’s about time they did.
BTW NOBODY on here or T could be jealous of your sad, pathetic, un-loveable excuse of a life, EVER.
I have been with my hubby since I was 16, have two beautiful sons who are successful & have the life you so desperately crave for 🥰 I am a stay at home wife looked after by my one true love & want for nothing. (I also clean, cook & shower daily too 🤣🤣)
Do you actually think it’s clever spending around £500 for one night in London when you can go Superdrug and buy the items. You really think your someone special & a celeb don’t you 🤣🤣🤣
Go girl! 🤣❤️

Mar 8, 2024
I did it because of her huns &how delusional they are finding people on social media. All my accounts are private & I don’t want to lose my accounts if that makes sense because I would blow my lid more 🙈🤣🤣
Look what they did to SJ & she does give them the permission to bully for her in good old Aimee fashion
I've made my TT private too. Not worth the risk in my profession!

They are rabid aren't they!

They encourage her behaviour and delusion and she allows open bullying on her page. It's disgusting.

It is refreshing to hear the truths coming out from you and others in the know.😊
Narcs just can't see any issue with their behaviour or the repercussions and cry victim when called out.
So frustrating! Rant over!

P.s please bring more ☕🙏🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Omg look at the difference in them both even going to tge airport. Steph always looks put together where Aimee always looks like she's rolled out of bed. She had the same time to get herself together today as Steph. No excuse. Green hoodie purple scrunchie looks dishevelled! Stephs hair done face is done and she's dressed comfy but nice. I don't get it.

Holidaylover

Mar 13, 2024
Cumbria
That speaks so much —- imagine the joy she could give women in a refuge of children, she’s such a self entitled NARC
Exactly. The self opinionated witch has so much gifted to her, surely she could gift it forwards to those who are truly going through times, not just times made up for viewer numbers. Honestly she uses #bekind but she's anything but 🤔😡

Wahltroll

Mar 9, 2024
So she’s flown to London by herself. Got herself all through passport control, baggage reclaim etc without a panic attack yet can’t take her child to school as she suffers with panic attacks?? She’s so odd and how at nearly 40 is she not embarrassed about how obsessed she is about a man she was seeing over the summer. Seriously needs to get a grip of herself

Mar 7, 2024
Also Aimee said we don't get plus 1s but Eden had her husband there? Is he a content creator? I don't follow them. I'd have assumed Eden took him.
He's Eden's puppet/lap dog. He changes what his occupation is on a weekly basis; creator, dj, chef, manager but essentially he just follows needy eddie around and does as he is told - defo a plus 1!
The 3 evil vacuous vamps in one place, wonder if they compared TL threads, bragged about which of them is more famous and successful and who has the most trolls 🤔🙄🤣

nonamenoidea

Mar 12, 2024
Norwich
Been lurking on TL for a little while now. Gutted I couldn't have my say cos I'm a very opinionated kinda gal 🙈 Shameless first showed up on my TT newsfeed last year and I must admit, I did watch 1 or 2 videos. I'm no longer a single Mum, but I was one for a while after leaving a very abusive relationship (still in therapy for CPTSD 5 years later!!) but I thought I could relate to A or at least pick up some budgeting tips or even meal inspo. I watched 2 videos and saw how wrong I was just from those 2. How does she struggle to be a decent Mum when she only has 1 feckin kid?! I'm telling ya, if I only had the 1, I wouldn't need to chew a coffee in the morning. It's just purely unbelievable the s she spouts and the way she acts. Anyway, I've said a bit of my piece. I'm on a lunch break at work and have been catching up so I'll be back later..definitely!

Status
Not open for further replies.