Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

milster05

Mar 16, 2024
england
It’s not that simple if they already have a court agreement in place to change it to shared custody requires a process of statements, hearings and decisions that can take months. If there is no court agreement in place then even longer. It’s not the case you pay £200 and get a decision on the day when kids are involved.
I do agree though, I find it hard to believe but am hopeful that behind the scenes it is in

Mar 8, 2024
Morning, I know there's questions that I would love nothing more than to answer and I'm trying to not only gather some bits and also make sure we are protected. I don't want to start putting loads of things out there without having the back up as we definitely dont want to be accused of lying. We have waited a long time and when we finally had some receipts with permission to post the police thing has scared the person who's receipts were from. If Aimee finds out who it is she will 100% cause trouble for this person and she really doesnt deserve it. Please don't doubt that she called the police, she will have her dad there because he's a respected man in the community and will add credibility to any story she wants to give. Aimee has always been a massive exaggerater, we always made a joke of taking 50% from the story she tells to get the real one. Bear with, I know its frustrating it is for us aswell with her constant lies. Just know there is people waiting to speak out x
Totally get that. I think people can underestimate how dangerous she can be.

milster05

Mar 16, 2024
england
It’s not that simple if they already have a court agreement in place to change it to shared custody requires a process of statements, hearings and decisions that can take months. If there is no court agreement in place then even longer. It’s not the case you pay £200 and get a decision on the day when kids are involved.
I do agree though, I find it hard to believe but am hopeful that behind the scenes it is in
If he’s on the birth certificate and has a worry about his child, regardless of an order, he could keep her and refuse to send her back to aimees care. She would then have to k
I do agree though, I find it hard to believe but am hopeful that behind the scenes it is in process!
I do agree though, I find it hard to believe but am hopeful that behind the scenes it is in process!!!
If he has PR for harper. He could just refuse to send her home and Aimee would have to seek legal and go to court which is when he could expose his worries. He clearly does not care.

loyal&real

Mar 16, 2024
leeds
I was the same for over a year Kept trying to join but it was full then was overjoyed when I did…. Then couldn’t comment 😂 Love those T ladies, so funny but hearts of gold I’m so glad to be here too x
Me too, I’m a member but can’t comment on that thread 😭 buuut we’re here now & im sure the ladies over on T won’t mind us as we are with them on their page in spirit ❤️ xx

Mar 8, 2024
Morning, I know there's questions that I would love nothing more than to answer and I'm trying to not only gather some bits and also make sure we are protected. I don't want to start putting loads of things out there without having the back up as we definitely dont want to be accused of lying. We have waited a long time and when we finally had some receipts with permission to post the police thing has scared the person who's receipts were from. If Aimee finds out who it is she will 100% cause trouble for this person and she really doesnt deserve it. Please don't doubt that she called the police, she will have her dad there because he's a respected man in the community and will add credibility to any story she wants to give. Aimee has always been a massive exaggerater, we always made a joke of taking 50% from the story she tells to get the real one. Bear with, I know its frustrating it is for us aswell with her constant lies. Just know there is people waiting to speak out x
Her father is a respected man in the community? He may be wealthy and do good deeds but I bet he’s a laughing stock given the way his daughter publicly behaves.

loyal&real

Mar 16, 2024
leeds
Hi I popped on T just before I left for work the day the blip happened and I was like oh I can like and comment now I will do after when I get home, I was gutted when I got home the blip had been fixed and I could no longer comment etc 😞😞 tho it’s good to be here so welcome xx
Thank you lovely, you all seem so lovely already ❤️ xx

Pinkgiraffe

Mar 9, 2024
If he’s on the birth certificate and has a worry about his child, regardless of an order, he could keep her and refuse to send her back to aimees care. She would then have to k

If he has PR for harper. He could just refuse to send her home and Aimee would have to seek legal and go to court which is when he could expose his worries. He clearly does not care.
Thing is that would be traumatic for harper and potentially go against him, maybe he’s going through official channels.
I do recall just before Xmas she received news that could be life changing that she didn’t appreciate getting just before Xmas. Could have been served notice of a hearing! It’s possible but maybe wishful thinking given the amount or ‘serious issues’ she has on a weekly basis

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Her father is a respected man in the community? He may be wealthy and do good deeds but I bet he’s a laughing stock given the way his daughter publicly behaves.
He must be so mortified at her traipsing around all the supermarkets dressed like an absolute bag lady with drag/stage makeup on every day. Then ordering take aways most nights. Maybe woeisme is actually medadswife? She must be absolutely sick to death of her. I know I would be. In fact I would have gone by now

loyal&real

Mar 16, 2024
leeds
That’s just broken my heart 💔. All of us over on T have been talking about this recently, the damage she is doing to her child is just disgusting
She is absolutely destroying H future as things on the internet stay forever, that poor girl has yet to start high school & she will already have a bullseye on her back due to her mother, remember the 🍆 she found & that’s just one example 😭 poor little love, don’t understand why her dads not stepping up & seeking 50/50 custody at least xx

Mar 8, 2024
No you did get it right in the video she says conducting and then pretends she’s forgotten so asks daddy again and then repeats it but in the comments she replies to someone who queries if it’s just been logged or is actually a crime. She writes well they’ve “launched an investigation” that’s what they told me 😂😂😂😂😂😂it’s just so hilarious and screams TEENAGE DRAMA to me. They must have given each other side eye especially when she said that someone said I look like I smell of cat piss.
On mine the hippo someone tagged her and told her to inform the police about about that account as well.
I hope mine the hippo comes back with another, maybe they could do a whole story with “I’ve never lied on this app, I never use filters” then post all her filtered photos. I’d love to do one but I’m useless at putting it all together.
Mine the hippo is my hero, brilliant work
The way she pretends she doesn’t remember what they say. The sheer embarrassment of it 😂😂😂 it’s beyond embarrassing isn’t it. Imagine uttering the words “they said I smell of cat piss” wahahahaha crying hahahaha the video she made about that makes me laugh me head off
Mine the hippo is hysterical

Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
Please be careful, that vile, nasty tramp isn’t worth you or your friend getting into trouble for. We’ve all waited long enough for her downfall, we can wait a bit longer.

milster05

Mar 16, 2024
england
I’ve been reading the T threads for a while too T people please simply name a thread #ismelllikecatpiss
Thing is that would be traumatic for harper and potentially go against him, maybe he’s going through official channels.
I do recall just before Xmas she received news that could be life changing that she didn’t appreciate getting just before Xmas. Could have been served notice of a hearing! It’s possible but maybe wishful thinking given the amount or ‘serious issues’ she has on a weekly basis
seems weird to me she didn’t send her this week after all the drama. Maybe she is the one trying to keep her in her care and not send her to him? Just a thought

Mar 8, 2024
Sorry but I absolutely do not believe the comments about Andy ‘building up evidence for shared custody’. Any parent with PR would get that even ones with sketchy pasts. It costs £200 to make a court application. He is clearly useless and in my eyes worse than her. Who would watch that raise your daughter and do nothing.
Which part don't you believe? I'm not here trying to make people believe anything ! What you do and don't believe is completely up to you !

noharmdone

Mar 7, 2024
Do you know if the playground WhatsApp group chats are true 🤭🤭

Pinkgiraffe

Mar 9, 2024
She is absolutely destroying H future as things on the internet stay forever, that poor girl has yet to start high school & she will already have a bullseye on her back due to her mother, remember the 🍆 she found & that’s just one example 😭 poor little love, don’t understand why her dads not stepping up & seeking 50/50 custody at least xx
Ehmey is too short sighted and thick to understand the wider impact of what she does. Everything including the truth about her, the lies she tells, the neglect, down to the fact she smells of cat piss is published online which could not only be used to humiliate and bully harper but it will be there for harper and harpers kids and so on to read. What a legacy to leave

Status
Not open for further replies.