Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

loyal&real

Mar 16, 2024
leeds
Just popped over from T to catch up, gosh it goes fast here 🤣 you are making a lovely community over here and glad you are all still reading over the other side. You all seem so lovely and have got this frigging stinking Catpiss Crowded Butthole down to a tea.
@loyal&real sending much love to darling ❤️
🥹🥹 awww thank you ❤️ I will never leave the other side even though I can’t comment, I’ll always read, your just all as lovely as I thought xx

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Police …. Hello
Tattler/cc person …. Hello how can I help you officer
Police…. I’ve had a report that you’ve been saying hurty words on a website about Aimee crowded butthole. Is that correct?
T/cc person…. Yes I have,it’s in a open website that you can go and say what you feel regarding people. It’s free speech, is there a law that states I can’t do this?
Police…. No

Look officer someone called Womblewoo said something about me! Imagine 😂😂😂

loyal&real

Mar 16, 2024
leeds
Hey everyone, I've read Aimless TL page for a few months and it honestly is a right old pick me up when I'm having a crap day. I'm having knee surgery on Tuesday so I'll have a few weeks of nothing so I'm looking forward to all the reading.

Her police "advised" video the other day had me howling in sure they don't care enough to tell her to post a video, always a drama with ourrrrr aimless
Awww hope all goes well on Tuesday, you’ll be in my thoughts ❤️ xx

Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
Whilst I’m on a rant I’m just want to say I think Wendy is absolutely vile! Truly repulsive.

Aimee calls her Wendy as when they were out clubbing Wendy didn’t want people to know Aimee was her daughter. Yuck!

She is clearly a tit mother also.

As much as Charlie loves herself & loves showing everyone her nips she is soo much better than them 2. I feel for her, she is like the black sheep. She clearly doesn’t have the money of the other witches and she has them shoving it down her throat morning, noon and night. She cooks, cleans, washes and she is a much more involved mother. Yes she shouldn’t bad mouth Rs dad in front of him but I’m not saying she’s perfect.

She hasn’t picked up those disgusting traits from her mother and her sister.

I can’t believe though she lets her mother be so damn vacant from hers and Rs lives and yet so publicly present in Aimee’s and Hs. She is always the one having to travel. Aimee has never gone to her in 4 years. But she can drive to Liverpool, Manchester, York, wales and of course London.

Charlie stand up to this BS girl. It’s not on. Wendy and Aimee proclaiming they are mother, Gigi, sister and aunt of the year.

And Wendy get and see your daughter and grandson by yourself and spend some alone quality time with them like you do with Aimee. Treat your kids equally. Even Charlie’s dad who works in the police in Scotland comes down to see his daughter and grandson more than you do.

What a ducked up family

This 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
She would usually buy another steak or pretend H wanted something else instead but nipples shamed her and shared a steak with R last night so she had to do the same. I'm not bland Charlie's biggest fan but she does seem to put her kid first and is defo making sly digs about her lazy, wasteful sister 👏
Totally agree with this I can’t watch rrrr Charlie because she actually loves herself but from what I have seen she showers and she does seem to put r first. Plot twist Aimee’s fall down leads too rrrrr Charlie smashing tiktok and aimee then being the poor relative 🙋🏼‍♀️

Mar 8, 2024
🥹🥹 see this is what I mean, you all just support and are there and sometimes all it takes is a little message like this to make someone smile (I’m smiling 😂) I’ve loved today getting on here and letting lose…..well not as lose as our old beefy flaps but ya know 😂
But honestly thank you, I’m sure we can all appreciate some kindness and support ❤️ xx
Definitely we do. I do struggle myself sometimes tbh.. I think I "hide" behind humour often.
A and her rottys would have everyone believe we are all horrible but that clearly is not the case. We just call out BS and hv emotional intelligence to see her for what she is.
Here any time ❤️ xx

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Imagine your mum being with you in the clubzzzzzz your out trying to have a good time with your friends and your mums busting a move on the dance floor to Whitney Houston and slut dropping.
Despite everyone already knowing that’s your mum she makes you call her Wendy.

Wendy’s always trying to be trendy but in reality she’s just bendy has men on the go, she ain’t nothing but a hoe.

😂😂😂

Last edited:

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Imagine your mum being with you in the clubzzzzzz your out trying to have a good time with your friends and your mums boosting a move on the dance floor to Whitney Houston and slut dropping.
Despite everyone already knowing that’s your mum she makes you call her Wendy.

Wendy’s always trying to be trendy but in reality she’s just bendy has men on the go, she ain’t nothing but a hoe.

😂😂😂
She reminds me of a prostitute I don’t know what it is and may seem harsh but she just does

Status
Not open for further replies.