Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katpat84

Mar 9, 2024
Does shameless not realise that it’s always because of what she posts that she gets so much hate, D1, D2 and her kid are prime examples. If she didn’t post about these things and just keep her TikToks about her and her own stuff, nobody would giver her so much hate. She does all this to herself and like people say it’s her poor daughter that will be getting picked on for it xx

booboobit

Mar 8, 2024
Imagine your mum being with you in the clubzzzzzz your out trying to have a good time with your friends and your mums boosting a move on the dance floor to Whitney Houston and slut dropping.
Despite everyone already knowing that’s your mum she makes you call her Wendy.

Wendy’s always trying to be trendy but in reality she’s just bendy has men on the go, she ain’t nothing but a hoe.

😂😂😂
my mum was like this!!! fricken sl@g!! and lied to everyone about her age too… i mean i was 18 and she was 39 but told everyone she was like 33…. so i asked how old everyone though she was when she had me????? she was so embarrassing!! and it was a army town too so she was well known amongst the soldiers 🤮🤮🤮

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
my mum was like this!!! fricken sl@g!! and lied to everyone about her age too… i mean i was 18 and she was 39 but told everyone she was like 33…. so i asked how old everyone though she was when she had me????? she was so embarrassing!! and it was a army town too so she was well known amongst the soldiers 🤮🤮🤮

Oh wow! 😮 I’m sorry you had to experience that! It’s completely unacceptable! I don’t get how as adults they think that behaviour is acceptable 🤢 like your a mother act like one! Isn’t only them affected by their behaviour once they’re mum, mortifying!

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
Hey everyone, I've read Aimless TL page for a few months and it honestly is a right old pick me up when I'm having a crap day. I'm having knee surgery on Tuesday so I'll have a few weeks of nothing so I'm looking forward to all the reading.

Her police "advised" video the other day had me howling in sure they don't care enough to tell her to post a video, always a drama with ourrrrr aimless
Hope all goes well with your surgery ❤️ and just remember even on your worst day you’re still better than skanky mamma 🤣.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Oh Lordy. Well you’ll behave differently won’t you I’m sure 😉

Reactions: Lilac8

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
🥹🥹 see this is what I mean, you all just support and are there and sometimes all it takes is a little message like this to make someone smile (I’m smiling 😂) I’ve loved today getting on here and letting lose…..well not as lose as our old beefy flaps but ya know 😂
But honestly thank you, I’m sure we can all appreciate some kindness and support ❤️ xx
We are the support group you never knew you needed.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I’m catching up on Charlie.

Is it just me or, she’s took Ralph to the farm on her own? Aimee refused to go claiming harper was poorly 🙄 Wendy claims she can’t drive because her anxiety 🙄
But yet if it was Aimee taking harper by some miracle I know that would never happen Wendy would go with them both.
Wendy was at Aimee’s last night spending quality time yet Charlie is left to do this stuff alone and nobody wants to spend time with her or Ralph.

Witchtwiccan

Mar 8, 2024
Ah that’s awful. The person we are supposed to look up to the most,
See I think bendy was like that, and aimless vom hurty words is now, and H sees this all as normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.