Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
When’s she going to cut that ratty hair?
She won’t ever. She thinks it’s her best feature. She could have the lovely long curtain bangs and some layers so it’s all bouncy blow dried look that’s so fashionable. But she isn’t fashionable and thinks it’s perfect as it is. She’s so clueless isn’t she

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She won’t ever. She thinks it’s her best feature. She could have the lovely long curtain bangs and some layers so it’s all bouncy blow dried look that’s so fashionable. But she isn’t fashionable and thinks it’s perfect as it is. She’s so clueless isn’t she
She’s always had long hair. Hair burst must have thought, we’ll use her for our gummy campaign and everyone will think it’s because of them and our products that she has long hair. More fibs to flog s products

Mar 9, 2024
Why can’t Harpers father be at her birthday party? It’s a disgrace, all of them are letting Harper down. If the grandparents can all be together then Andy and Aimee can be civil for a few hours for their child’s birthday. Aimee can’t use the DV card because Aimee herself said her and Andy were in a good place and discuss everything and were sat next to each other at H’s school event (play?) A genuine victim of DV would not be sat beside their abuser. That was the day she said they had both laughed at the trolls reporting Aimee to the school and Andy told her to ignore them. Mind you that following weekend was the one when she found out Andy was getting engaged/married and we had a Marigold Monday at the sink so clearly they don’t discuss everything and she chats s

MODS WHERE HAS THE QUOTE/REPLY BUTTON GONE?
What I don’t get, is why she doesn’t swap weekends with Andy and let harper go to his this weekend. Me and my ex if for whatever reason we need my son on a weekend that isn’t ours, we simply swap so that parent still gets their time with the child and doesn’t have to wait 4 weeks to see them again. It’s utterly selfish what she does and guaranteed she won’t let harper go to Andy’s on his next weekend because it Easter. Which blows my mind. Again me and my ex take it turns with the big holidays. It’s the only fair way for the child. Urgh

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
She’s proper eye fing herself in that try on video 🤮
Also, I’m sorry Aimee but you’re 100% using some sort of filter which makes you appear to be thinner. And I’m not fat shaming at all ladies so please don’t think that 🙏🏻 but seeing how that jumpsuit fits in that video compared to photos from the nyx event and how that jump suite looks on there, there’s a noticeable difference.
She’s really working hard today in her job isn’t she, poor lass will be worn out by the afternoon.

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
Hi all, Newby here been a silent watcher for a year... read everything on TL! So happy that we can comment on here. Please someone take this lying scruffy b down! How on earth do her ass licking rats not see through this manipulating cow! It's all here and there in black and white! She's the most hurrendous mother and her family should be ashamed enabling this 'look at me I'm so clueless but not really I just think I'm really funny sad act! Regina George! Veruca salt in one! I haven't caught up on all the pages here as there is so many ha what does that say slut bag! I cant wait til someone brings her down to earth because she is one of the most manipulating narcissistic bitches I've ever come across. Sorry for the rant ladies.

Alfie60

Mar 16, 2024
Uk
Not sure first I just read of it on here lol don’t usually miss much be so I’m intrigued I can’t lie hahaha
When she went to the lake district with D2 "rumour" though I do think there were receipts that she left the room.in a right mess ,she wouldn't say much about the hotel as they were withholding some money ( deposit ) to pay to put it right ,she tried the don't you know who I am card ...

Status
Not open for further replies.