Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
@thelurker66 to be truthful I was shocked with what I witnessed & I couldn’t work any longer for someone who treated the elderly like that. I cried my eyes out walking home & I rang my parents saying I will never put them in a care home when they get older & I would look after them. I did then reported it to social services to be investigated. Aimee she’s just as bad as her uncle as in the vile, aggressive, lying con artist she is. Money is the only thing she loves & what puts a smile on her face and believe me the last few years of only being able to read TL & not be able to comment frustrated me so when woe is me spoke up, I felt I was ready for me to tell the truth about Aimee especially as I don't have my nhs career to worry about anymore. I’d of lost my 💩 if she took that away from me as that’s how nasty she is with no care whatsoever for anyone but herself.
Thank you so much for your love too ❤️❤️❤️
You are what morals stand for lovely and can only credit you for standing your ground never change your amazing and we lusm 😂😂😂😂😂😂

loyal&real

Mar 16, 2024
leeds
Good morning ladies, so sorry I’ve been Mia, just been in my own head past few days but I hope your all ok and are still plodding through the days, I will come and sit with you all for a moment soon 🤪
@sas99 I hope your surgery went well sweetheart?

Oh I saw this in gmc has our cat piss smelly pants being advertising a ‘silk pillowcase’ yet 😂

I need to catch up, I’ve got the doctors soon do I need to get ready and go there and then I’ll come home, have a cuppa and sit down and catch up (that’s the plan) 😂

Love to you all xx

Attachments

• IMG_5288.png
    IMG_5288.png
    512.9 KB · Views: 59

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
Good morning lovelies and to all our lovely TL too 💕❤️.

Omg the school run this morning won’t be much fun for her will it - she will definitely be modelling herself on Honey G today - baseball cap and glasses!

It is H I feel sorry for having to deal with all this at school because of what her dreadful family have put her through. Kids can be cruel and a lot of parents may not want their kids playing with someone who family member ripped off the elderly in vile ways.

Mar 7, 2024
Sounds like the bloke was over last night too from her video this morning.

Where is she going where you can book table online? Miller & Carter again do you think?

Locals get your cameras ready!
Imagine sitting across from the drag queen as she chews her cremated steak like a camel and laughs at her own jokes thinking she's hillarious... run dude, run 🏃‍♂️
She will take a picture of the food with just a little bit of his arm showing so the huns can get excited that she has new 🍆 in her sorry little life

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
Another rant - can someone tell this silly bint that ‘Harper’s busy social calendar this weekend’ is literally nothing compared to what most kids do every weekend.

Wow so she is having a sleepover and a party tomorrow. So she has 1 friend and a kid that wants people to come to their party so they look popular & get more gifts.

The girl does nothing!! Swimming and recently 1 friend. Even then her mother can’t take her swimming.
She shows us she has a disposable income so why isn’t she doing more when her child? Cinema? A show? Bowling? Swimming together? Girly weekend getaways? A nice walk along the sea front wrapped up warm then a tray of chips?

You are literally the worst mother ever.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Imagine facing the school run the morning after your con man uncle was on national TV 💩💩💩💩💩💩
Maybe wear the turd brown tracking today aimee. Obviously wear as much expensive ugg gear and carry your designer handbag as that will really show you to your best, the flasher and more expensive the better today👌
Her and Vav are kindred spirits

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
Another rant - can someone tell this silly bint that ‘Harper’s busy social calendar this weekend’ is literally nothing compared to what most kids do every weekend.

Wow so she is having a sleepover and a party tomorrow. So she has 1 friend and a kid that wants people to come to their party so they look popular & get more gifts.

The girl does nothing!! Swimming and recently 1 friend. Even then her mother can’t take her swimming.
She shows us she has a disposable income so why isn’t she doing more when her child? Cinema? A show? Bowling? Swimming together? Girly weekend getaways? A nice walk along the sea front wrapped up warm then a tray of chips?

She did take her to the cinema.......once, and they left after 10 minutes cos it was too loud :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She did take her to the cinema.......once, and they left after 10 minutes cos it was too loud :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
It’s her anxiety. This makes me livid as you can’t just pick and choose. I’d have anxiety posting all the crap she does for the world to see. It’s just not adding up. She’d be on increasing doses of her meds and introducing different ones like beta blockers if it was crippling anxiety. There’s a whole post with her in the car before she goes in Tesco pretending to have a panic attack and she says “I’ll take you with me” she forgets all about the anxiety once she sees some cute childish tat. How does anyone ever take her seriously? What a load of se. She’s the most irritating selfish entitled brat I’ve ever seen.

Mar 19, 2024
bendy wendy’s backdoor

These narcissist mothers on social media never do anything with their kids unless they can use it for content. It’s disgraceful.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
So she’s announcing to everyone that the cats have now pissed on her sofa cushions. Once they start that I think they continue to do it. Anyway it’s fine because she went out and bought 7 more. Skip will be due in a couple of weeks to make room for everything else that needs binning.
And why is she so childish at almost 40 thinking her small bottle of Prosecco is so cute and getting giddy over it. Hopefully she will be so pissed tonight she might show herself up and post some ridiculous photos of herself and have some arguments

Status
Not open for further replies.