Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Mine_the hippo is doing good work today!
IMG_4439.jpeg

Mar 19, 2024
bendy wendy’s backdoor
So she’s announcing to everyone that the cats have now pissed on her sofa cushions. Once they start that I think they continue to do it. Anyway it’s fine because she went out and bought 7 more. Skip will be due in a couple of weeks to make room for everything else that needs binning.
And why is she so childish at almost 40 thinking her small bottle of Prosecco is so cute and getting giddy over it. Hopefully she will be so pissed tonight she might show herself up and post some ridiculous photos of herself and have some arguments
She’s never beating the smells like cat piss allegations

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
Kidney stones are no joke are they! I’ve suffered with my kidneys ever since having my son 15 years ago. I hope you feel better soon 🥰 plenty of rest and fluids xx
Thanks lovely I was taken into hospital yesterday as the pain was terrible so am stuck in here for the nxt few days just waiting to see what they will do am feeling no pain atm on painkillers 🤣🤣🤣 anyways have a brilliant day ❤️

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
No I know, all I was saying is I think she’s not lying with putting a complaint in, but her narrative is oh they’ll find whoever due to ip address which isn’t necessarily true, but just for your safety cover your back. Just trying to look out for you 🩷
Definitely be careful but just a little bit of Info. Even if they did find the iP address it's only accurate to the nearest 2meters. To get the definitive derails they need cooperation from the Internet supplier who are regulated by data protections laws. The police then have to present to the cps and gain a warrant for access to personal information. After this they will then need to obtain the device I.e phone or router. Again another warrant is requited. The device is then sent away for analysis only then can they confirm the content was sent from the device.
There is still no proof however that the owner posted the content. Much like someone else driving your car and getting a speeding fine. The cps have to prove beyond reasonable doubt to convict.
This process can take a minimum of 18months.
Good luck aimless

Well my flabber has been gasted! Not only has Catpiss yo-yo knickers got a dirty neck she also has a brass one, absolutely no shame or morals. I was thinking we have not had one of her delulu disciples over here defending their Catpiss sketty skanky mamma, could it be that the rabid mummy2one is the smelly hoe or she has been warned not too because there are peeps on here that actually know the slapper & all of her dirty filthy secrets & she doesn’t want anymore of the truth about her to come out.
Well that’s my musing for today, hope all you beautiful people have a great Friday!!! ❤️

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I’m looking forward to having a laugh at her ridiculous transition post later. Looks scruffy and bloated one minute, then a head butting the phone/smugly looking at the camera and covering it with masssive flabby hand, next minute she’s a drag Queen with MASSIVE SEVERE WINGED LINER and some ridiculous neon lipstick smeared all over her teeth not to mention the horrific wrinkles covered in powder.

Status
Not open for further replies.