Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

instantrose

Feb 4, 2024
I can’t cope with her food obsession 🤢 the face when she handles food gives me the creeps. I’ve never seen anyone eating so much s ! Seriously. Take aways and sugar. Couldn’t be more unhealthy if she tried. Disgusting to watch her eat! Taste test 🤮! No wonder she needs all these filters. All she does is stuff her face
if anything it encourages me to eat healthier and look at my own lifestyle because i don’t want to be like that.

mmk

Mar 11, 2024
Merseyside
I always think she’d smell like washing that has been left in the machine for a few days and gets that mouldy/fusty smell…mixed with fried food and febreze. Xx
Exactly what I said 👍 but not fried food, it was more sweaty pasty is the only way I can describe it 🤢 it was 10/11 years ago though. One of the ladies who've had the misfortune to be in her presence more recently would be able to confirm if she still honks!🤣🤣🤣

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
oh for T i’ve seen a few of you mention you think she might be in ozempic that’s why she not size of a house! i’m on ozempic (im diabetic) and she eats faaaar to much to be on that, ozempic is a appetite suppressant and most days i actually have to be reminded to eat something by my husband. she 10000% is NOT on any skinny jabs, she eats far to much
I am on ozempic but for weight loss and pay private for it. I don’t think Catpiss is on it because like you I have to force myself to eat and I couldn’t eat anything that camel hoof eats.
It has been known about her taking laxatives but she’s defo not on skinny jabs with the amount she eats. She’s a PIG, eats like a pig, lives in a pigsty & snorts like a pig too 🐖🐽🐷

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Good morning you lovely lot! Catching up from last night, got drunkage celebrating getting accepted to finish my law degree.

I Love T and here. I have followed aimless nonsense from their first thread as soon as I saw her I knew she was a wrong un! I think like T the ones who cause any drama will eventually leave, and the ones of genuinely just like to vent about princess cat piss will stay.

Off to make a fry up as I'm slightly hungoverage

WhoMeNotMe

Mar 9, 2024
London
Good morning you lovely lot! Catching up from last night, got drunkage celebrating getting accepted to finish my law degree.

I Love T and here. I have followed aimless nonsense from their first thread as soon as I saw her I knew she was a wrong un! I think like T the ones who cause any drama will eventually leave, and the ones of genuinely just like to vent about princess cat piss will stay.

Well done you! 🤩

StickyBandit

Mar 9, 2024

Well done! Love this xxx

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
No Wendy, Aimee, a hun etc etc. just someone with a heart and a conscience. Carry on all you want. I still think it’s disgusting behaviour which adds munition for would be bullies.
But people don't come here or go to the other place unless they have an issue with Aimee. It's not on her page and everyone including you have a choice whether to come and read or comment. Most people have ended up here because she's blocked them for having an opinion at one point or they have realised how poorly she treats people and mostly her child and her behaviour. And basically you are coming here to try and stop people having their opinions which she does on her page. It's a cycle. But it's a choice to be here as I say.

booboobit

Mar 8, 2024
I am on ozempic but for weight loss and pay private for it. I don’t think Catpiss is on it because like you I have to force myself to eat and I couldn’t eat anything that camel hoof eats.
It has been known about her taking laxatives but she’s defo not on skinny jabs with the amount she eats. She’s a PIG, eats like a pig, lives in a pigsty & snorts like a pig too 🐖🐽🐷
she wouldn’t like ozempic anyway, most people can not drink on it as it makes them poorly or just cuts down the ‘want’ to drink, i’ve been on it 4 years now (well on something else now due to ngs shortages) and haven’t drank in those 4 years! so catpiss would hate it

WhoMeNotMe

Mar 9, 2024
London
I can’t deal with chicken on the bone its an acutal phobia I have proper caveman holding a drumstick and tearing meat off the bone 🤮

I don’t like mash and mince can’t bear to look at it or have it touch me. I still make it for my kids as I didn’t want my phobias transferring to them and they eat everything
Nor me, tbh I don’t eat much meat anyways but certainly not off the bone

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Diabetic in the making.
IMG_4474.jpeg

thisoldgirl

Mar 8, 2024
But people don't come here or go to the other place unless they have an issue with Aimee. It's not on her page and everyone including you have a choice whether to come and read or comment. Most people have ended up here because she's blocked them for having an opinion at one point or they have realised how poorly she treats people and mostly her child and her behaviour. And basically you are coming here to try and stop people having their opinions which she does on her page. It's a cycle. But it's a choice to be here as I say.
Yes but pages like this add ammunition. With the nicknames etc. each to their own. I just think it’s a damn shame

Status
Not open for further replies.