Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

booboobit

Mar 8, 2024
This is lovely to hear, you deserve all good things and you’re so right, it’s not about the bank balance it’s much deeper. ♥️
my older kids joke and call me a gold digger cus of the shopping sprees i go on, im like look ive been with this man for 24 years (since we was 14) and been stupidly broke at times im enjoying this s lol!
but yeah she is a smug horrible b who only cares about herself!

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
No. Everyone who keeps that narrative going is responsible. You haven’t a leg to stand on. You are making yourself look worse.
Her mother is to blame for enabling her behaviour. Why don't you go onto Wendy's page and give her some parenting tips. If aimee was a better parent people would praise her. But they don't. Because she isn't.

Mar 8, 2024
I think the will you have a coffee with me has gotta be top 3 🤣
There are far to many I'd be here till my 50th in 5 yr them but here are mine
The thermometer
The pretend stuttering
The crying into her Halloween mug
The attack of the Halloween tree
The pretending both Ds want her back
To name a few, but like I say I don't have 5 Yr to waste 🤣🤣🤣

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
And here’s the clap back defending her spending. Apparently she doesn’t tell everyone how much she spends 🤥 you don’t have to, flaunting it for all to see is enough !
Yeah, every bloody day, yet rarely has enough produce to make a meal from, so it’s take away most nights. They aren’t cheap, and we are not stupid.

StickyBandit

Mar 9, 2024
Just watched her passive aggressive clap back on TL (thanks lovelies xx) What an unnecessary post to make. Why pick one comment out of hundreds and kick off??? I don’t get it. The way she repeated herself showed even she didn’t know what she was ranting about. She goes on and on about Ugg this, Harrod’s that. Money shouts Aimless, wealth whispers.

If Old Bag or whatever her name is wants justification for pages like this, just totter off and watch that post. That’s why she’s disliked. Whipping her disciples up into a frenzy like a crazed cult leader ready to set about anyone with an opinion or a question to challenge her.

We don’t bash Harper. We worry about her because this is not normal mum behaviour. I’m sorry if I’m offending anyone, but it’s not. She’s a disgrace.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
The food alone is enough to not be relatable to many. We all know the cost of things now we’re not daft when she’s showing us what she’s got how much it must’ve cost. To do a whoosh on Tesco the prices of things shoot up. I had a look the other day and put some stuff in my basket including dog food I think it was roughly £11/12. I went to check out and thought oo let me see if i can do a whoosh. That dog food shot up to £18!!! All because I tried to get it delivered same day. Safe to say I left it 😂 majority of the UK are now watching what we spend, giving things a second thought, thinking “do I really need that?” I can’t speak for everyone but I often pick something up and put it back thinking “no, don’t need that” or “no, can get it cheaper somewhere else”. I get what they’re saying completely. It’s not just about a few vest tops in Tesco.
Precisely. She pisses me off because I do voluntary work in a food bank. I see what desperation there is out there for families. She is really so thoughtless day in day out in everything she does.

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
She doesn't talk about money? Talking about maybe spending 2 nights in London not 1, showing hauls, talking about booking holidays, decorating (if you can call it that), getting her ugly nails done, constantly buying takeaways. People can do addition Aimee. You don't have to say the number. Most people are struggling to do a weekly shop and keep going never mind doing hauls, booking holidays, planning nights away to "events", buying clothes, getting beauty treatments and you go to the shops most days cause you are that spoilt and say you don't know what you will fancy. Most people don't fancy what they are having but it's what they have in. Idiot.

Last edited:

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She doesn't talk about money? Talking about maybe spending 2 nights in London not 1, showing hauls, talking about booking holidays, decorating (if you can call it that), getting her ugly nails done, constantly buying takeaways. People can do additional Aimee. You don't have to say the number. Most people are struggling to do a weekly shop and keep going never mind doing hauls, booking holidays, planning nights away to "events", buying clothes, getting beauty treatments and you go to the shops most days cause you are that spoilt and say you don't know what you will fancy. Most people don't fancy what they are having but it's what they have in. Idiot.
She is so privileged and so full of herself

Mar 8, 2024
Just caught up with the day on here and over with our friends at TL. I hope they know some of use on here thing your all amazing, you e kept us entertained for years without knowing it. I'm away in the lakes haven't even had time to trash the room yet!!! My fave post of hers has to be the hair burst live 🤣🤣
The Ts have kept me entertained for about a year, 1st thing I logged onto b4 even fb every morning 🤣 there hilarious the lot of them, but also they all seem so lovely considering there all "trolls" ill admit when I seen the catpiss and her huns mention it,i thought oooh wot a nasty bunch, so obviously I headed over for a snoop, an realised there far from nasty, none of them know each other but they All support each other, its a lovely community, I really hope cc can be the same 🙏 the only thing there "nasty" about is saying the truth about catpiss, so if that makes any of us "nasty" I'll do a life sentence 🤣🤣

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Just watched the clapback video over on TL ( thank you!) Text book on Narcissism she is. Passive aggressive...gaslighting...no acknowledgement...defensive and inciting bullying. She's a t!🤬 You wonder why u get 'hate' AKA home truths Aimee
She really is. This latest really illustrates that. I totally agree. Shes actually even worse than I realised 😡

Mar 8, 2024
She doesn't talk about money? Talking about maybe spending 2 nights in London not 1, showing hauls, talking about booking holidays, decorating (if you can call it that), getting her ugly nails done, constantly buying takeaways. People can do addition Aimee. You don't have to say the number. Most people are struggling to do a weekly shop and keep going never mind doing hauls, booking holidays, planning nights away to "events", buying clothes, getting beauty treatments and you go to the shops most days cause you are that spoilt and say you don't know what you will fancy. Most people don't fancy what they are having but it's what they have in. Idiot.
Not to mention the waste. Deluded or just doesn't care. The latter...me thinks..

Nothing more unattractive than a show off!🤬

Status
Not open for further replies.