Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
I’m sure it was on this video about druggie ex. But the comments are off
I think she made that up the smirks she was doing throughout that video very strange. I think Aimee secretly loves being trolled as it gets her sympathy and compliments from huns which boosts her ego and pity from them which in turn makes them buy the crap she sells.

She is really manipulative and I think that’s why she done this video and also why she doesn't delete some of the hate comments.

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
She is obsessed with TL and trolls. Aimee thinks in her delusional head she is living the life everyone wants like a fing Beverly Hills housewife. She can’t stand that people who come from less or more that what she has aren’t jealous of her and don’t want to be her. Living your lonely life would be absolutely hell posting TT 3-4 times daily to get money and comments off strangers to feed your ego that’s so low 🤦‍♀️

She has more disposable income than me but I go to work every day for my kids as does my husband and so we can spend anytime not at work as a family. Whether that is a walk with the dog, movie night, game night which costs nothing we don’t need SNACKAGE or a well saved trip to Florida which is our bucket list dream. Our holiday might be taking years to save for but we have fun and enjoy each others company every bloody day. Money can’t buy what we have and we have been on our arse a few times.

Aimee you can’t even pay a man to stay with you you basically pay them to go on dates weekends away and after a few weeks of your psychotic cling on behaviour they are done. Nobody wants a 14 year old jealous girlfriend at their age.

I don’t talk about money yet day in day out you post haul after haul it’s always the best of the best Tesco finest or M & S you are a sly t saying omg you don’t know me I never talk about money! You laughed at your followers who said you should waited until tomorrow for the 25% money off Tesco clothes. If that was me I would return it all and buy it again to save £25 the alcoholic in you can’t even realise that’s a few bottles of Kylie!

Seriously you need to shove your hauls up your arse cos we are the ones who aren’t sitting lonely in our houses seeking validation and comments from random strangers TT accounts.

We all have a real life family as well as our CC and TL family and friends not bought like

What an uncanny resemblance to uncle Dave. Same eyes, lips and nose.
Same character as well.
Same everything coz they're both a couple of deceitful lying shameless scummy fs

instantrose

Feb 4, 2024
I think she made that up the smirks she was doing throughout that video very strange. I think Aimee secretly loves being trolled as it gets her sympathy and compliments from huns which boosts her ego and pity from them which in turn makes them buy the crap she sells.

She is really manipulative and I think that’s why she done this video and also why she doesn't delete some of the hate comments.
she craves attention, good or bad

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
I literally SMELT this mornings video and it made me wretch 🤢 stench of sweat, morning breath, and unwashed knickers Aimee, forget cat piss, you've moved up a level and it's disgusting. Scruffy t you are. ...and if kids EVER go on school trips first thing the school will say is "please send your child to school with food and snacks in a carrier bag so everything can be easily binned and not carried round" so what does the stupid t do?? Send her to school with 17, 000 plastic sty bulky tupperware pots THICK b

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
Yes, it’s Andy she’s accused of being abusive and I’m 99% sure it’s D1 who she has accused of sniffing ❄️
Abusive but then said he shouted at her 🤣 he probably raised his voice or told her no a word she clearly doesn’t like. Imagine saying he was abusive but then claims to sit with him and laugh at the trolls. That’s another lie I don’t think she has had any contact with him in person for a long time. Maybe he has a restraining order and that’s why the grandparents pick up H. They went to her birthday party but her dad didn’t.

I was abused for 17 years have PTSD and I never want to be in the same room with my ex. The last time I seen him I had a panic attack and thought I was gonna pass out. The lies she tells are unbelievable and it’s quite hurtful to lie about DA as someone who has gone through it and living with the effects of it every day. No wonder people hate her. She is vile.

lazymoo

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Yeah I know people who manage that and sometimes I push mine to the limit depression and all that ✌️ 😂 but like you said I couldn’t leave it with product in imagine how itchy and sweaty she is! You think for someone who is the face for a shampoo brand she’d wash her hair more she gets gifted enough 🤮
Exactly! She’s promoting a product, not good practice…however I know a few hairdressers who are terrible for leaving their hair 🤣

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
I thought this! My eldest goes on his school trip after easter hols and theyve ask we pack it in a carrier bag so it can all be binned.
Well anyone with half a brain cell knows to do that, also, surely school trips they wear their own clothes so how the do can she say "I think she's got a trip"???? Why isn't it on her calendar??? My kids r doing mock exams soon and even the exams are on the calendar so I can get them to revise!! She thinks it's quirky and ditsy to act so "forgetful" but Aimee, its really not, its just showing the educated and bright people who watch your sshow how fing careless, selfish, and lazy you actually are. No thought whatsoever goes into your lax parenting of that poor little bugger you call your child. ALL your days consist of is spending money, Tesco, Tiktok and M&S and folk say WE ARE JEALOUS??? OF fING WHAT???? NOBODY LIKES YOU EXCEPT fING JASMINE AND YOUR MUM AND DAD, Even CHARLIE secretly fing despises you coz you act like you're better than her, I'd fing hate a self absorbed witch like you as my sister. I'd rather be an only child.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Abusive but then said he shouted at her 🤣 he probably raised his voice or told her no a word she clearly doesn’t like. Imagine saying he was abusive but then claims to sit with him and laugh at the trolls. That’s another lie I don’t think she has had any contact with him in person for a long time. Maybe he has a restraining order and that’s why the grandparents pick up H. They went to her birthday party but her dad didn’t.

I was abused for 17 years have PTSD and I never want to be in the same room with my ex. The last time I seen him I had a panic attack and thought I was gonna pass out. The lies she tells are unbelievable and it’s quite hurtful to lie about DA as someone who has gone through it and living with the effects of it every day. No wonder people hate her. She is vile.

Sending you love and healing twin ❤️❤️

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Exactly! She’s promoting a product, not good practice…however I know a few hairdressers who are terrible for leaving their hair 🤣

I understand hairdressers though they’re messing with hair daily and are normally very busy, they must get sick of looking at hair 😂 and want to just relax but Aimee just sits in her hovel and records TikTok’s, half the time she can’t even brush her hair for those!

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Sending you love and healing twin ❤️❤️
She has literally ZERO shame and will use any topic for sympathy. I doubt she has ever suffered anything in her life. Although she did talk a lot about the trauma over meal times when she was a child. Fancy slagging your enablers off to the world like that. She does not care about anyone but herself. I’m sure this is why so many people feel hurt by her posts, for me it was the whole saga over baby loss and photos of pregnancy tests. Nothing is private for her is it? She’s disgusting for telling the world her ex husband is an abuser. All the accusations she makes about people, why the hell don’t they defend themselves.
I’m sorry you suffered abuse for so long, she must really get to you with her fake sob stories. 😳

Status
Not open for further replies.