Mar 8, 2024
Shaimeys next girls night out 😂

Attachments

• E7579D76-996A-48BB-B02C-45D094EDE564.jpeg
    E7579D76-996A-48BB-B02C-45D094EDE564.jpeg
    277.2 KB · Views: 58

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
@RainbowBright I agree with Missy signpost the reporter to TL and here. He will have a field day. Would love her posting from her car when there had been a RTA to be in the article too.
My daughter is off ‘sick’ right now. You know the sick where they are near tears and in so much pain and now magically she has improved and won’t leave me alone.

I want to sit and conduct the email properly. So need to concentrate.

Having her jump on me singing men in black is really not the one!

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
My daughter is off ‘sick’ right now. You know the sick where they are near tears and in so much pain and now magically she has improved and won’t leave me alone.

I want to sit and conduct the email properly. So need to concentrate.

Having her jump on me singing men in black is really not the one!
OMG can you not just throw her in a room with an iPad and a couple of hammy sammies with a magnum of Prosecco 🥂

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
She’s been spotted out in the wild by a tattler 😂 probably gone home to do some damage limitation as we all know the Huns read TL and here
I seen that. She will be like Regina George right now screaming her head off launching Remi about the house in a rage cos we all know she has Herpes 🤣

She now has H1 and H2 in her life. She probably looks after her Herpes better than she does Harper.

Mar 8, 2024
I seen that. She will be like Regina George right now screaming her head off launching Remi about the house in a rage cos we all know she has Herpes 🤣

She now has H1 and H2 in her life. She probably looks after her Herpes better than she does Harper.
Let’s be thankful she don’t have an Easter tree 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.