Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I’d love to be able to de brief you but if someone replied to her you’ll still see her posts within their reply! It was hilarious 🤣
I can see all the replies just non of her posts. Think I’ll keep it that way or I’ll get irritated again. I’m still calming down from her passive aggressive CLAP back last night 😂😂😂😂

Happenstance

Mar 8, 2024
I think this old bird has swayed me you know. I think I've forgotten about how she's neglected her child and full of lies. Plus all the other shady stuff has just fell out of my brain. I'm now brainless and need to go buying tat of the TT shop!! Well done this old bird it worked. Thanks for helping me see the light...

🤣🤣

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I can see all the replies just non of her posts. Think I’ll keep it that way or I’ll get irritated again. I’m still calming down from her passive aggressive CLAP back last night 😂😂😂😂

It’ll say “you’re ignoring this content” then it’ll saw show content, that’s how I saw her cause I did have her ignored I’ve un ignored her now, think we are going to drink kylie together 😂

Mar 20, 2024
uk
I thought you was all stretching a bit by saying thatoldfart was Aimee or Wendy tbh with you. (Not saying it was impossible but) As they was trying to get their point across about the effects on harper. Harper has not been mentioned in a bad way at all - especially since the old fart put her two pence in. Tonight she’s gone all defensive for Aimee , who she apparently didn’t like either as I recall her saying last time. So her reasons for being on here have changed all of a sudden tonight! I didn’t see a mention of defending harper (tbh I could only see the comments she made that had been replied to so I’m not sure!)

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Aimee never ever posts after DUD have you noticed ? coz I think she gets absolutely hammered and spends all night on tiktok HERE and TL, oh don't forget Tinder and trawling through her exs socials to spy on them. fing sad t. THATS where all the booze goes goes she buys Kylie, Red wine, GIN and never ever drinks them on camera so when the do do they get drunk??? IN THE EVENINGS ON SCHOOLNIGHTS!!! THATS why she doesn't know her arse from her elbow in a morning and doesn't know of her kids away on a school trip. Absolute fing disgrace getting wasted on a schoolnight.

Status
Not open for further replies.