Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Womblewoo

Mar 8, 2024
Has thisoldcunt been removed or got me blocked? I can’t see any of their posts and when I click the post through a quote it brings nothing up
Same with me. I can’t see her posts only when someone quotes it and when I click on it there is nothing there! Think she’s blocking us Tattlers. I think it’s Mucky Minge to be honest.

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Hi you lot! I've been ducking in and out replying here and there. I couldn't go back and read everything if I tried as I've been busy working for my money! Thinking again on this holiday, there's defo no way she will take her alone. She barely takes her to the shops alone. And tbh I wouldn't think she would be responsible enough either! And ain't nooooo way Harpers using skin care. She would sell her granny for a pound I swear! Hope everyone's good! ♥️

Mar 8, 2024
Same with me. I can’t see her posts only when someone quotes it and when I click on it there is nothing there! Think she’s blocking us Tattlers. I think it’s Mucky Minge to be honest.
I don’t think she knows what’s she is doing tbh Womble 🤣🤣 Blocking, unblocking, deactivating, reactivating. Anyone would think this user has had a few bottles of Kylie 🤨

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
...and people say we're jealous 😂 glass of Kylie in one hand, other down her crusty knickers scratching her foof, occasionally giving it a rest and replying on here or swiping on Tinder, What a way to spend your evenings ladies, don't you wish YOUR life was as fun and exciting 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Cant see her reply to me 😂😂😂😂 what did she say 🤔 and thank you....nobody in life has ever pissed me off or angered me as much as this skank. I cannot bear her, dirty entitled lying narcissistic b
I think it was this one .....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240326-210405.png
    Screenshot_20240326-210405.png
    211 KB · Views: 163

Womblewoo

Mar 8, 2024
I don’t think she knows what’s she is doing tbh Womble 🤣🤣 Blocking, unblocking, deactivating, reactivating. Anyone would think this user has had a few bottles of Kylie 🤨
Honest to god she’s off her trolly! Probably guzzled that big bottle of Prosecco to herself! Drowning her sorrows because everyone has found out about her Mucky Minge!

Status
Not open for further replies.