Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
Im sure a new dick was there last night she had stuff on the table and she doesn’t eat at the table and this holiday alone with Harper it’s possibly the new dick wants a holiday and she will only say its her and Harper going
She said she had butter on the table for her JP. Wouldn’t surprise me if D3 has been on the scene a few weeks cos she has been more manic with the Liverpool accent and using words she hasn’t used before.

She maybe is taking him on holiday so she can blame him getting herpes from their hotel bed 🤣 that’s the kind of thing that psycho would do

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
She said she had butter on the table for her JP. Wouldn’t surprise me if D3 has been on the scene a few weeks cos she has been more manic with the Liverpool accent and using words she hasn’t used before.

She maybe is taking him on holiday so she can blame him getting herpes from their hotel bed 🤣 that’s the kind of thing that psycho would do
It was not me it was the bed sheets

Mar 8, 2024
Dirty b has finally washed her hair!

But quick question is it legal to drive a car with no working wipers? Cos it’s been about 6 weeks since the baboons damaged it and only now is she getting it fixed to pass her MOT?!

harper to her dads obviously playing nice to stop him going for joint custody!

Attachments

• IMG_2135.png
    IMG_2135.png
    421.5 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_2136.jpeg
    IMG_2136.jpeg
    139.1 KB · Views: 51
  • v0f044gc0000co1t83nog65sjp141cu0.mp4
    12.2 MB

eyejay20

Mar 8, 2024
She’s booking a holiday you guys. Cue Wendy coming on a couple of days before and saying she’s booked a wee spa break with her friends and wants to go off the grid and just enjoy the break when actually she’ll be hiding in the background of Aimee’s videos beside Harper because she’s her pushing 40 year old daughters emotional support person because parenting is just tooo difficult for the princess 🤣

lazymoo

Mar 11, 2024
uk
She’s booking a holiday you guys. Cue Wendy coming on a couple of days before and saying she’s booked a wee spa break with her friends and wants to go off the grid and just enjoy the break when actually she’ll be hiding in the background of Aimee’s videos beside Harper because she’s her pushing 40 year old daughters emotional support person because parenting is just tooo difficult for the princess 🤣
Wendy will give it away by posting TikToks 🤣

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
Wow makes me feel rage when she feels at the law doesn’t apply to her -

- drink drives and so does her dozy mare of a sister and mum

- sits in a car and films the scene of ambulances and other emergency services at a RTC.

- drives a car around without working wipers especially in the British weather we have with downpours!

- has a dodgy uncle who fleeced his clients and herself pocketed cash from it according to her herself who was given a wad of cash at her wedding - taken stolen goods there Aimee Arsehole??

I’m sure there many other law breaking s she does daily but she really does think she is so entitled!

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
How the do has she been driving with no wipers. She really is a lazy b she loves to spend but not on things that need to be done like her car and house. That car has been like that for weeks now so dangerous 🤬

Booking her holiday today when her car is in for a service and MOT. Most people worry how much that is gonna set them back not her though cos she has Greg the wallet to pay for everything. So relatable aimless pity he can’t pay to cure your herpes ridden vag 🤮

Very strange that Harper is having half of Easter Sunday with her dad because it’s a holiday. I wonder if she has had a letter off his solicitor. She has never let him have Harper on any holidays because he has family and she is on her own. Selfish b.

Also how predictable only two more days of the school run 🙄

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
I don’t believe for one moment that she is taking h away alone. I have never in all the years iv had the misfortune of seeing her videos ever known her to have the table ready with condiments either. She’s definitely hiding something and she’s trying her best to cover it she’s manic this morning all over the place. Finally washed her dreadlocks too. 2 more school runs and we can drink even more the night before happy Easter huns

Status
Not open for further replies.