Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Not a dicky bird from her today. I hope the huns were able to take their first sip and have been able to choose something to eat without her. Funny how she decides this is her job one minute then ghosts them all the next.

Edit: I see from comments she was on live. Obvs trying to make up penny's for the holiday. Why are her huns so bloody stupid.
And why is getting gifts on her live, she is DESPERATE

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
She tries to make out she is so relatable with the “makes financial sense to stock up”

Stocking up on essentials when on offer isn’t about stocking up on bloody Prosecco you stupid cow!

Don’t give the whole look at me being shop savvy and saving pennies when you spend money like you projectile vomiting it and on things many wouldn’t even dream of buying in the middle of a Cost of Living crisis!

Get fed you stupid cow! Sorry but she just is so bloody frustrating!

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Single girl haul. Does this idiot realise what age she is? She gives me a headache because I actually can't fathom what way her head works what so ever. And save money? She for real? Trying to seem relatable to your huns living on the bread line and wasting their money on you. Also really you do have some sort of dependence on drink may it be that you aren't happy with your life and drown it out and cheers to yourself to make it look like you're having the best time of your life or you actually cannot go without it. There's different ways you can depend on a substance Aimee. Sad girl haul if you ask me.
She says she is prescribed sertraline, they would work better if she gave up booze, exercised and cut out the junk food. It’s ridiculous she can’t even help herself. Either she needs that prescription or she’s just using anxiety and depression for sympathy. There is no magic pill for that, you have to make some effort by taking control of your life and make some bloody effort. Drinking is not the answer. It’s not funny either acting like an absolute nob.
Stop the self pity and make some simple changes. You owe it to your daughter

Mar 19, 2024
bendy wendy’s backdoor
She tries to make out she is so relatable with the “makes financial sense to stock up”

Stocking up on essentials when on offer isn’t about stocking up on bloody Prosecco you stupid cow!

Don’t give the whole look at me being shop savvy and saving pennies when you spend money like you projectile vomiting it and on things many wouldn’t even dream of buying in the middle of a Cost of Living crisis!

Get fed you stupid cow! Sorry but she just is so bloody frustrating!
Makes sense if you are an alcoholic witch like she is

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I wonder if BIG BEEFY FLAPS FRASH FRUIT CHARITY THEIF, will be doing ice baths and eating healthy on their hols. This might jolt some sense into her and make her realise that she needs to improve her diet and start doing some exercise. It makes me sick that she has no concept of a basic healthy diet and lifestyle. Her daughter will grow up exactly the same, living on take away food and unable to even microwave popcorn in a packet

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
Posted these pics on big Beefy's thread. But sharings caring♥️♥️
🎵All the single ladies
All the single ladies
Now put your hands up 🎵🎵
Screenshot_20240328_180832.jpg Screenshot_20240328_173445.jpg

Mar 16, 2024
United Kingdom
For our blocked people! @noseyneighbour
She’s actually coming across so unlikeable with her attitude, hopefully people will see it as no doubt these comments made are no longer there anyway, if they even were made
( I mean she’s unlikeable anyway, but if she were to pop up on someone’s fyp is what I meaning)
The Kylie is £2 off a bottle, since when has she worried about saving money 🤣
Plus they are often on offer so why stock up of you have loads 🤔 More 🐂 💩

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Well evening ladies schools out for Easter now for my kids no I won’t be cracking the kylie 😂 just washed her girls haul more absolute se I see cans of drink bottles of drink she’s never ending piss pot polly. I think we could have a returner tonight or tomorrow 👀 we know she can’t stay away. I agree with everyone else too she’s on the defensive more she’s overthinking what we say and making out she’s had comments over it when reality she hasn’t she just reads here and t and sees what we say. Aimee listen we wouldn’t be arsed commenting on your page we love it here. Just like you and our old girl do 😘 embarrassing for a 38 year old I’m 37 and you honestly make me embarrassed how you behave do better that is all for now ✌🏻

Status
Not open for further replies.