Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
They’re all going shirls- she didn’t explain well did she but she must mean they’re sleeping over there Sunday (cos she’ll be over the limit)
You can just imagine all 3 of them looking in the mirror can’t you😂 “my nose isn’t that big is it?” Each one in turn. Well aims has the biggest because it’s a Naidoo nose crossed with Wendy’s whopper. As if she hasn’t got enough issues, she has that ginormous hooked nose. Wonder why they are all single? It’s because their personalities are even more ugly than their faces.

Mar 8, 2024
To ease your pain what did you get? Anything interesting? Was anything on offer 😂😂
🤣🤣🤣 ...Actually I got 2 big bottles of winter angel sprays... (Snow fairy dupe iykyk)

I had a lovely time...also been to tesco...aldi..b&m and pets at home! Sorry...forgot to film 🙃
I'm broke now..so going live
at 8 with my gifts on! 🤣

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
🤣🤣🤣 ...Actually I got 2 big bottles of winter angel sprays... (Snow fairy dupe iykyk)

I had a lovely time...also been to tesco...aldi..b&m and pets at home! Sorry...forgot to film 🙃
I'm broke now..so going live
at 8 with my gifts on! 🤣

Ooo yes I know about the snow fairy dupe!!
And oh you have been busy! Hope you enjoyed your day off! ❤️

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
And very true I guess. She never looks feminine tho.. I don't know if it's offensive to say that or not...sorry if it is...
No it’s just an observation. She will say she doesn’t try to look feminine like she says being called trans or drag queen doesn’t bother her. Well if I couldn’t keep a fella I’d be looking at why? And if she wants a fella who fancies someone who looks like a big bloke with clown makeup on then she needs to come off the dating apps and go on the fetish sites. I am so sick to death of her being so fake and pretending to be a “saving on shopping guru” she doesn’t care about that. She is so full of crap it’s haemorrhaging out of her mouth every time she opens it. Just F Off

Mar 7, 2024
She seems to buy a lot of instant coffee for someone who got a fancy expensive coffee machine for Christmas - did it get lobbed in a skip with a pile of moldy mugs as it was too much effort to clean it I wonder? Why does she bother filming a tesco haul, it's as bland and predictable as she is 😴
I'm not telling a 'content creator how to do her job but she could have mentioned loads of veg is reduced to 15p at the moment. What meats are on offer if people want a nice family roast. If there are any good Easter egg deals on..... but aimee saimy just shows the same s shop with an emphasis on the few quid saved on the kylie - its not that cheap girl when you neck them both tonight and will be buying more tomorrow 🥂

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Are you taking the piss?
Never gets a weekend to herself? The past few weeks she’s not been because we all know Aimee spat her dummy out!

And as for the other stuff, she doesn’t do all the school runs Wendy does at least once a week and the other stuff it’s called being a PARENT

Can’t believe the stupidity 😂
This sounds like someone who doesn’t like her and knows she doesn’t go every weekend. She’s just provoking her 😂

Mar 8, 2024
No it’s just an observation. She will say she doesn’t try to look feminine like she says being called trans or drag queen doesn’t bother her. Well if I couldn’t keep a fella I’d be looking at why? And if she wants a fella who fancies someone who looks like a big bloke with clown makeup on then she needs to come off the dating apps and go on the fetish sites. I am so sick to death of her being so fake and pretending to be a “saving on shopping guru” she doesn’t care about that. She is so full of crap it’s haemorrhaging out of her mouth every time she opens it. Just F Off
She could write a book... Title: "How to not be attractive to men and how to be unlikeable to all" #Bestseller

PlentyOfShhh

Mar 16, 2024
UK
You can just imagine all 3 of them looking in the mirror can’t you😂 “my nose isn’t that big is it?” Each one in turn. Well aims has the biggest because it’s a Naidoo nose crossed with Wendy’s whopper. As if she hasn’t got enough issues, she has that ginormous hooked nose. Wonder why they are all single? It’s because their personalities are even more ugly than their faces.
1000012480.jpg

Made me think of this.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Intertrigo!
She will need to move into a bungalow or get a stair lift because she’s not going to have enough strength or lung capacity to get herself upstairs. She’s out of breath at times now, even when just opening boxes of free tat. Imagine a diet of burgers and KFC, what effect that has on you. Not to mention the daily alcohol consumption.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I didn’t think it was possible but she’s more unlikable than ever. She’s got absolutely not one reason to be smug. Has she actually seen herself and her life 🤣🤣 and why is she all of a sudden forgetting what things are called!

On the holiday, I’m no fan of Steph but why would she want to go on holiday with someone childlike, someone she thinks is a slob and someone who faked a panic attack on a live that time in London (remember that 🤣🤣🤣) and Steph had to FaceTime her. Odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.