Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 13, 2024
UK
She says she is prescribed sertraline, they would work better if she gave up booze, exercised and cut out the junk food. It’s ridiculous she can’t even help herself. Either she needs that prescription or she’s just using anxiety and depression for sympathy. There is no magic pill for that, you have to make some effort by taking control of your life and make some bloody effort. Drinking is not the answer. It’s not funny either acting like an absolute nob.
Stop the self pity and make some simple changes. You owe it to your daughter
I’m sure that messy dirty house doesn’t help either! That bedroom gives me anxiety just looking at it 😂

Mar 8, 2024
I'm not telling a 'content creator how to do her job but she could have mentioned loads of veg is reduced to 15p at the moment. What meats are on offer if people want a nice family roast. If there are any good Easter egg deals on..... but aimee saimy just shows the same s shop with an emphasis on the few quid saved on the kylie - its not that cheap girl when you neck them both tonight and will be buying more tomorrow 🥂
👏👏👏 so true...she could use that space for helpful/relevant stuff! ❤

Pinkgiraffe

Mar 9, 2024
for the love of god stop with the orgasmic eye rolls and nod of the head every time something fatty is shoved into your gob princess pig. Double chin is def back for 2024
Maybe film AFTER you’ve stuffed your face. Honestly repulses me she is a hideous gluttonous arl slapper

Attachments

• F7D07E8D-99E2-498F-9A1B-D59103A3797A.jpeg
    F7D07E8D-99E2-498F-9A1B-D59103A3797A.jpeg
    189.9 KB · Views: 65

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Look at her I mean really look at her.
What a sad existence, sitting in your pjs on your own, deep throating a savaloy to faceless people in her phone.
It’s pitiful really.
Her life is so completely empty, she has no one really, especially when she gets old, she will die alone, and the cats will eat her face.
With a stair lift and piped in oxygen. Leg ulcers fungating, what a mess

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
What a sad existence, sitting in your pjs on your own, deep throating a savaloy to faceless people in her phone.
It’s pitiful really.
Her life is so completely empty, she has no one really, especially when she gets old, she will die alone, and the cats will eat her face.
“Deep throating a saveloy” 🤣🤣🤣🤣 oh that’s made me laugh 😂😂😂😂

Walkdontrun

Mar 10, 2024
Uk
It’s pitiful really.
Swear, I had pee leakage at that. 😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.