Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 7, 2024
I’d literally dare her, amount of takeaways she consumes and how unfit she is, I’d love to watch her chase me I’d even stand still, she still couldn’t catch me 😂😂😂

Aimee’s chasing us with a hammer, what a whopper, her daddy is a scammer 😂😂😂😂
And her Huns say we are the nasty ones ? We never threaten anyone with a hammer !

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I think Aimee should get those cleaning ladies Kim & Aggie in - they would probably retire after her house if they haven’t already, plus those hoarder ladies and germinators - oh and Aimee lose the slimming filter your head looks bigger than your dirty body
Or she could take her meds, stop the booze and eat some fruit and veg. A little exercise and she will start to feel good.
She might do some de cluttering and cleaning all by her self like a responsible grown up.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
what a greedy bastard! she must s and eat at the same time! she needs to put her filter back to max because her chins are getting on my wick 🤣

Attachments

• IMG_4504.jpeg
    IMG_4504.jpeg
    130.6 KB · Views: 31

StickyBandit

Mar 9, 2024
I’ve not watched all the latest gripping exploits of Thissinglemama. I would assume, based on her handle, she’s been sharing money saving lunchbox tips, ways to entertain your children with a limited income, great books to read together or an insight into how to navigate the difficulties of solo parenting? Maybe he she’s posted about healthy, money saving meals, doing up your children’s rooms on a budget, how to navigate your child through a break up?

No…let’s post cocktails in a can.

Change your name Aimee. Thissinglewaster should do it.

Mar 10, 2024
Somewhere
So we have fajitas tonight and she’s complaining about the wraps being “thin” gives me the rage when I see how much she makes just knowing it’ll probably go in the bin 😫

The amount of food she wastes is disgusting beyond belief. Unless she is eating it off camera which if so i don't know how she is doing it.

Kassi367

Mar 23, 2024
Bolton
I think Aimee should get those cleaning ladies Kim & Aggie in - they would probably retire after her house if they haven’t already, plus those hoarder ladies and germinators - oh and Aimee lose the slimming filter your head looks bigger than your dirty body
She’s got her head stretched I noticed that earlier

Kassi367

Mar 23, 2024
Bolton
Or she could take her meds, stop the booze and eat some fruit and veg. A little exercise and she will start to feel good.
She might do some de cluttering and cleaning all by her self like a responsible grown up.
Nah she’s happy with takeaways tick tock and booze … she likes been a slob clearly! infact I would say she’s quite proud of it 🤣

Mar 10, 2024
Somewhere
Just seen r Charlie has been bedbound for 36hrs as been poorly, good job she has her loving mother to go over and look after her....oh no wait 🤔🤔 she makes it so obvious A is her favorite!
Charlie actually seemed quite subdued but even ill still looks clean and managed to change her bed ! If I was her i'd do the 2 old slags off, she manages perfectly well without them!

Also watched Wendy's food shop, so 3 (with Aimee super size one!) bottles of alcohol for 1 dinner and no doubt that won't be it! They really do have a alcohol problem 🫤

Absolutely disgusting if the mother didn't at least call over to rrrr charleh off camera and try to help. Even if she didn't need any i'm sure she would have appreciated it all the same even if she perhapse wouldn't say so. She is definitely better off without both of them. Maybe when her dad retires he might move near her, that would be nice for the both of them. From what little bit i have saw of him from what little bits of charlie i have followed it seems he actually cares about her.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Sorry if this has already been said. But wtf is she wearing sunglasses on top of her head first thing in the morning before her “first sip of the day”? Who in their right fing mind wakes up and think “I’ll just pop my sunglasses on my head before I get out of bed?” Unless of course she’s got the mother of all hangovers/comedowns and she can’t stand the “bright light” i.e daylight

I just don’t get it. It’s not cool nor clever she just looks like a t

I feel like your username should serve as a reminder next time she eats a sausage 😂

And then….

Mar 8, 2024
Just seen r Charlie has been bedbound for 36hrs as been poorly, good job she has her loving mother to go over and look after her....oh no wait 🤔🤔 she makes it so obvious A is her favorite!
Charlie actually seemed quite subdued but even ill still looks clean and managed to change her bed ! If I was her i'd do the 2 old slags off, she manages perfectly well without them!

Also watched Wendy's food shop, so 3 (with Aimee super size one!) bottles of alcohol for 1 dinner and no doubt that won't be it! They really do have a alcohol problem 🫤
I saw that and thought the same ! Nice of the two slappers to wish she is feeling better soon on their TTs
The way Wendy is round at Aimee’s when she is “poorly “ moping her brow , feeding her ice pops and helping with H , and there’s Charlie on her own with her son sick and those two not giving a s!!

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I’ve not watched all the latest gripping exploits of Thissinglemama. I would assume, based on her handle, she’s been sharing money saving lunchbox tips, ways to entertain your children with a limited income, great books to read together or an insight into how to navigate the difficulties of solo parenting? Maybe he she’s posted about healthy, money saving meals, doing up your children’s rooms on a budget, how to navigate your child through a break up?

No…let’s post cocktails in a can.

Change your name Aimee. Thissinglewaster should do it.
“Based on her handle” 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Mar 7, 2024
It’s shocking really! I feel a bit bad for her! I don’t know how it doesn’t bother her tbh

You get use to it.

I'm a 30 min drive from my mum, my sister is 3.5hrs drive.

My mum will never pop round to mine or if I'm ill help in any way.

My sister, she will get in the car and drive to her straight away...as she has two under 5 children.

I'm a single mum to 1. My sister has a husband. When I question it, the response is my sister has no family down south (we are in the north).

Drives me insane. I try and limit my contact now with my mum as I'm clearly not in her thoughts and this was made clear on my birthday two months ago, no contact/text/call to say happy birthday. (I do expect my mum to remember!)

Anyway, I'm sure Charlie is used to it all and knows Aimee comes first regardless, it's sad, but it's life. It is better to not expect anything then you can't be disappointed.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
You get use to it.

I'm a 30 min drive from my mum, my sister is 3.5hrs drive.

My mum will never pop round to mine or if I'm ill help in any way.

My sister, she will get in the car and drive to her straight away...as she has two under 5 children.

I'm a single mum to 1. My sister has a husband. When I question it, the response is my sister has no family down south (we are in the north).

Drives me insane. I try and limit my contact now with my mum as I'm clearly not in her thoughts and this was made clear on my birthday two months ago, no contact/text/call to say happy birthday. (I do expect my mum to remember!)

Anyway, I'm sure Charlie is used to it all and knows Aimee comes first regardless, it's sad, but it's life. It is better to not expect anything then you can't be disappointed.
It’s sad isn’t it 😳my friend has the same issue as you. Bet Aimeh really grates on you as well. She gets us all in a rage 😡

Status
Not open for further replies.