Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
You get use to it.

I'm a 30 min drive from my mum, my sister is 3.5hrs drive.

My mum will never pop round to mine or if I'm ill help in any way.

My sister, she will get in the car and drive to her straight away...as she has two under 5 children.

I'm a single mum to 1. My sister has a husband. When I question it, the response is my sister has no family down south (we are in the north).

Drives me insane. I try and limit my contact now with my mum as I'm clearly not in her thoughts and this was made clear on my birthday two months ago, no contact/text/call to say happy birthday. (I do expect my mum to remember!)

Anyway, I'm sure Charlie is used to it all and knows Aimee comes first regardless, it's sad, but it's life. It is better to not expect anything then you can't be disappointed.
That's so sad...sorry 😞❤️

Kassi367

Mar 23, 2024
Bolton
You get use to it.

My sister, she will get in the car and drive to her straight away...as she has two under 5 children.

I'm a single mum to 1. My sister has a husband. When I question it, the response is my sister has no family down south (we are in the north).

Drives me insane. I try and limit my contact now with my mum as I'm clearly not in her thoughts and this was made clear on my birthday two months ago, no contact/text/call to say happy birthday. (I do expect my mum to remember!)

Anyway, I'm sure Charlie is used to it all and knows Aimee comes first regardless, it's sad, but it's life. It is better to not expect anything then you can't be disappointed.
Aw I am so sorry lovely! Thats not nice for anyone! I do know what you are saying as I get more support from people who aren’t family ( blood related ) than I do family and for this reason I choose to distance myself too as even a phone call to ask how we are is enough for me but it seems it’s too much to ask these days! me Personally I could never favour one child over another whilst making it so blooming obvious and if I did without realising I would feel terrible

Mar 7, 2024
Aw I am so sorry lovely! Thats not nice for anyone! I do know what you are saying as I get more support from people who aren’t family ( blood related ) than I do family and for this reason I choose to distance myself too as even a phone call to ask how we are is enough for me but it seems it’s too much to ask these days! me Personally I could never favour one child over another whilst making it so blooming obvious and if I did without realising I would feel terrible

I've learnt it's best to keep myself to myself. Best way actually!

I'm good everyone, thankyou for the love/responses. I'm happy in my own little world with my boy by my side. 🥰

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
New vid dropped 🫡
Why is she yielding a hammer first of all?
She needs to pick one thing to base her content on. She spreads herself too thin, either you’re a single mum doing her absolute best and flogging s skin care and fake tan or you are an alcoholic taster of the same canned cocktails, an advocate for mental health awareness, a fellating sausage eater, an adult with a learning disability doing her best, a bargain hunter, a badass single gal who doesn’t need/want a man. I mean I’m confused at this point.
She’s bad at all of them.
I always love your posts, especially the Naidoo daddy fade ins 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Only just got a chance to catch up... my god how embarrassing the rage video 🤣 who on earth does she think she is? Anything I say on here I'd gladly say to her ugly face!! Trollop
Can you tell me what she said in that video 😂 I can look but I just don’t want to as it makes me really annoyed and it’s calming down time before bed 😂

Mar 8, 2024
It’s shocking really! I feel a bit bad for her! I don’t know how it doesn’t bother her tbh

Absolutely disgusting if the mother didn't at least call over to rrrr charleh off camera and try to help. Even if she didn't need any i'm sure she would have appreciated it all the same even if she perhapse wouldn't say so. She is definitely better off without both of them. Maybe when her dad retires he might move near her, that would be nice for the both of them. From what little bit i have saw of him from what little bits of charlie i have followed it seems he actually cares about her.
Yeah Wendy didn't even mention anything about her being poorly, like my Charlie's not been well hopefully she can still make it! Can you imagine if it was the other cnut of a daughter, she would be "my poor baby Aimee, bless her she is so poorly"
....oh and A did say she thinks she has a cold in her cocktail video! Can't have Charlie outdoing her 🙄

Mar 20, 2024
Sheffield
Can I have a flurry of wonderful comments as I've just booked a last minute hotel stay for my son and I!

Just me and my son, just the two of us, me taking him on my own, ya know, I'm such an independent mama! 🤣🤣 (being sarcastic here)

No ditsy tiktok video has been made, my payment went through straight away. I know how to get there (thanks google maps) and I've sussed out the area for our evening meal, a retail park not too far away so will let my son choose tomorrow.

Really looking forward to some chill time in the pool and hot tub and a lovely breakfast Sunday morning! 1 on 1 time to chill out. My son has already chosen which Teddy he is taking and two books to read! (He is 10 and still loves a teddy at night).

Anyone know what the weather is like in the Midlands?......ooh silly me, let's check the bbc weather app!
are you sure you don't want to drag someone off the street to go with you???? Like aimless🤣🤣 taking her child away with complete strangers!!

WhoMeNotMe

Mar 9, 2024
London
You get use to it.

Oh bless you, sending hugs

Mar 20, 2024
Sheffield
Can you tell me what she said in that video 😂 I can look but I just don’t want to as it makes me really annoyed and it’s calming down time before bed 😂
Long story short being a smug cow calling us bridge dwellers & saying we need to touch grass 😅 I'd sooner touch grass than anything in her dirty cum infested hovel!!!!! Loppy s

Status
Not open for further replies.