Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinkgiraffe

Mar 9, 2024
I watched some of Charlie's live earlier. She's so much more normal and grounded. She has an old fridge that she can't bare to change for a modern one and what's the point as she loves it. Her nanns old sofa. After lockdown her relationship broke down and her nann died, she was struggling to work from home and being isolated and she ended up with anorexia.
People were asking if she was going to become a full time content creator. She said no TT won't last forever and she likes going to work and seeing people and it's good for her mental health. She also said balancing TT and working full time is difficult. She enjoys interacting with people especially when she's on her own as R's at his dad's. She said the TT stuff takes time, you need to be washed and dressed and have hair and make up done - total dig at slob sister!
People in the comments were saying TT can take over your life and she agreed that that's not always a good thing.
She's going to her mums tomorrow but not sure what time, she's got flowers for them both - roses (no big OTT spending which I thought was great). She did say they were staying over and then said I'm not sure we might come home and sleep as likes her own space. She was trying flog those tracksuits they both wear but actually she looks alight in them, unlike her sister, who is the double for miss trunchball! I thought it was interesting that she said she's the loud one and aimee is the quiet one. She will defo be the quiet one tomorrow when shamless and Wendy are pushing her out of the picture! Wack her with that rolling pin tomorrow Charlie, no one would blame you 😉🤣
Wendy is a lousy mother to Charlotte. Can not be bothered with her and favours Aimee me me as she gets takeaways and boozies round there. Pathetic excuse that she ‘can’t’ drive there. She lives in mere brow which is bang in the middle of her two daughters , maybe 10 mins longer to get to charlottes but what’s that to see your child.

Mar 10, 2024
Somewhere
Safeguarding - yet there a several photos of H on her instagram with no top on and school uniform for anyone to see
Does she think that predators can’t see her instagram?

She must think such, or just not care. I'm unsure which. Either are possible TBH with her. It just makes no sense to me why she would leave those pics visible for god knows who to do god knows what with them. She needs to be removing them immediotly if she has any bit of care for that child. She won't though as using her for content in some form is more important then protecting her. Yes damage will have been done but she can prevent further problems by removing anything in relation to that child from her socials.

Kassi367

Mar 23, 2024
Bolton
Filth
Of course Harper is at her Dads but making videos about what an outstanding Mum Aimee is 😅 . Even if it was the truth why would she post it on ?? Why not keeping it private? Because she’s an attention seeking idiot who makes up s for likes. I do hope karma catches up with her
She doesn’t even give a s that she’s a crap mother all she is bothered about is the attention! Total narc! That’s why everyone fs off and leaves her apart from the ones who need something from her like more views on tick tock or more £ and Greg probley fing can’t stand her either 🤣🤣 but sticks around for harpers sake! He supposed to be a clever business man so you can’t tell me he doesn’t see it! The only people that don’t are the fwits who follow her but half of them will be hate watching and the other half are out buying scetti hoops

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
Sorry but this is what 5 take aways a week does to you. I do hope you have a happy healthy life 😘
IMG_4504.jpeg
my god isn't she a dog!! :oops: :oops: 🖕 🖕

Kassi367

Mar 23, 2024
Bolton
@Sevda_the_seagull please make a video about Shirley scissor hands and in it remind her she has 2 daughters and 2 grandchildren.

Disgusting woman!!!

So she moved in with Aimee during covid but not the daughter struggling with a ED. I would say even now she needs more fing support than Aimee.
She actually moved in with her?? Even though Charlie had a ED omfg…. Well well well the Apple certainly did not fall far from the tree when it comes to been a terrible parent! Charlie take your kid and go and enjoy life with him and your dad and tell these 2 to get fed 😡

Mar 8, 2024
The family were definitely involved. Cover up for the brother or themselves but either way her family done something to that poor child and it was brushed under the carpet. What do you think?
Word for word what you said! They had money so paid someone off I think...
She was made up over sexualised so if not the brother..something untoward.
The long ransom note..written with the mums note pad..🤨
I'm sure there was a man's DNA on the garotte or something wasn't there? 🤢Can't remember name of documentary but it was well presented.

Mar 8, 2024
Non of us know what her issues are but we are all looking for reasons to explain her behaviour. It’s just so bizarre isn’t it?
There is something that’s not right, I only mentioned learning disability because that would explain all of her strange daily behaviour and the outbursts of anger in her posts where she refers to anyone who disagrees as a troll.
I’ve worked with people with varying degrees of it, some cope incredibly well with minimum input whilst others need constant supervision. She is good at masking her issues when she wants to, I doubt she would be honest with her GP, if they looked at her behaviour on TT they would absolutely tell her to stop the poor diet, exercise and cut out alcohol so she could at least allow the meds to work properly.
She shows signs of all sorts of personality disorders but at the heart of them all could just be that she hasn’t got the mental capacity to function as an adult.
We all see her dig her heels in when she’s questioned and she refuses to remove photos of her child from other social media. Even when she’s told about the dangers. It’s all very strange behaviour.
Maybe her mum always stepping in is to support her rather than enable her.
Who knows, whatever it is she needs to have a break from TT.
In another job she would have some time off sick to deal with the stress, yet she refuses to. Non of her actions make any sense to me.
It’s all getting a bit like the Victorian Circus where we watch her just to entertain ourselves. I feel bad about that but it’s so fascinating 🧐
I hear you.. i don't have any experience in he LD sector...but.. masking issues on and off and manipulating surely says something. I'm not saying someone with LDs can't do that but it just doesn't feel right with her. Like I say..I'm not really in a position to know though so 🤷‍♀️
You are right..it is entertaining and maybe we are cruel to admit that but she refuses to help herself and everyone panders to her! 🙄🤷‍♀️

Status
Not open for further replies.