Me sprinkling my hurty words everywhere 😂😂😂

Attachments

• IMG_2556.jpeg
    IMG_2556.jpeg
    153.5 KB · Views: 57

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
If I was Charlie I’d cut them all out of my life the pair of them are toxic it’s quite plain to see that she is surplus to requirement,all bendy Wendy wants is a drinking buddy I doubt either one of them are entirely sober.
They are both vile useless wastes of the air they breathe how they haven’t caused a fatal accident is beyond me with how much alcohol they consume and drive.

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
Firstly oldgirl or whoever you are you are literally going round in circles! You've had ur questions explained time and time again! You've even been given the directions to the evidence! You've changed ur motives more times than Fish flaps has changed her little Frank's and thats saying something! I have read every single page on TL and 80% on here and let me tell you that there has been more care shown for that little girl than Aimee has shown her whole life. Everything that little girl struggles with and will struggle with is all down to her Mothers lack of maternal insitics. As parents we should shield our children from danger, protect them love them and everything that comes with being a good Mother and role model. Aimee has to be up there with one of the worst, not because she doesn't feed her child or doesn't put clothes on her back! She is a first class Narcissist, with that comes extreme stubbornness, self entitlement, self importance. How many times do you see her sincerely apologise for anything?. Her arrogance, her lack of empathy for anything other than her own struggles/illnesses. Any sympathy she has shown for others has been for a video opportunity. Always a hidden agenda behind everything she does! What woman even suggests her 70yr old dad helps her with heavy doors down a flight of stairs? It's absolutely insane. Even when she's caught out lying she will deflect and devalue it because narcissists will never ever admit they are wrong! I genuinely hope when H is old enough she gets as far away from her as possible because with all those narc traits, her maternal insitics will never come to the surface. She is an absolute disgrace and I pitty anyone who even shows her an ounce of sympathy. Ladies, she is at her cockiest at the moment, full of fake sass and attitude. Believe me, it will all come crumbling down on her. Never come across anyone so detached from real life and I lived with a narc for 8 years of hell. Well done tonight 👏 xxx

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
Firstly oldgirl or whoever you are you are literally going round in circles! You've had ur questions explained time and time again! You've even been given the directions to the evidence! You've changed ur motives more times than Fish flaps has changed her little Frank's and thats saying something! I have read every single page on TL and 80% on here and let me tell you that there has been more care shown for that little girl than Aimee has shown her whole life. Everything that little girl struggles with and will struggle with is all down to her Mothers lack of maternal insitics. As parents we should shield our children from danger, protect them love them and everything that comes with being a good Mother and role model. Aimee has to be up there with one of the worst, not because she doesn't feed her child or doesn't put clothes on her back! She is a first class Narcissist, with that comes extreme stubbornness, self entitlement, self importance. How many times do you see her sincerely apologise for anything?. Her arrogance, her lack of empathy for anything other than her own struggles/illnesses. Any sympathy she has shown for others has been for a video opportunity. Always a hidden agenda behind everything she does! What woman even suggests her 70yr old dad helps her with heavy doors down a flight of stairs? It's absolutely insane. Even when she's caught out lying she will deflect and devalue it because narcissists will never ever admit they are wrong! I genuinely hope when H is old enough she gets as far away from her as possible because with all those narc traits, her maternal insitics will never come to the surface. She is an absolute disgrace and I pitty anyone who even shows her an ounce of sympathy. Ladies, she is at her cockiest at the moment, full of fake sass and attitude. Believe me, it will all come crumbling down on her. Never come across anyone so detached from real life and I lived with a narc for 8 years of hell. Well done tonight 👏 xxx
👏👏👏👏

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
As if I went to bed early ready for Easter with the kids and missed our old girl. Love how use handled her yet again ladies 💖 it seems a little vicious circle doesn’t it soon as she’s had a drink she comes charging in then soon as she’s put in her place she deletes comments 😂 do better aimee because trying to justify your disturbing actions is not going to cut it here. H didn’t send you that video did she because h can’t even paint properly never mind put together a video save it and forward it. The child has no social skills or independence because you baby her so for a kid who has recently been spilling paint and colouring in cardboard. If she’s capable of such editing videos etc why are you still cutting up her food and giving her a hammy sammy you daft cnut. You really see no wrong which really is the most disturbing but it’s all ok because you will be knee deep in magnum Prosecco by 12 won’t you. Please take note from your sister by no means is she perfect with how she speaks infront of r at times but to you she is immaculate and actually appreciates the little things and that in itself aimee is what makes your sister ten of the person you will ever be. Please have a wash today as it is Easter after all ya smelly sausage swallowing herpes ridden hun. I have a feeling you will be back tonight with Wendy the enabler blowing smoke up your arse when in reality she’s made you the way you. Seen more personality in a sprout honest to god prob smell the same tbh can’t lie

Mar 9, 2024
Actually disgusted in Wendy! Her child...the least favourite one...throwing up and stuck in bed...left to her own devices...but golden child struggling so needed her mum...wtf...if that doesn't show favouritism not sure what does!!
Exactly this, we have all seen her run to Aimee’s aid when she has the slightest sniffle, but Charlie is just left to get on with it. Like her or not, Charlie is a much stronger more independent woman that her older sister.

Status
Not open for further replies.