Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
I was joking about the psychological analysis lol 😆 ❤️

No...? Is it good then?

Have you watched The Staircase? and also the case of the little girl who was found in her basement...rich family. Name escapes me 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ argh! Interesting case and I have my personal view on what happened. There was a documentary on it with an old forensics guy..

Edited to say.. JonBenet Ramsay was the girl. x
Think I have watched the staircase but will definitely watch the other one.
The ruby franke one is really good and when you watch the interviews of her, the friend & husband you know they are all hiding stuff and it’s so obvious xx

PlentyOfShhh

Mar 16, 2024
UK
Morning all and I hope your doing okay @noseyneighbour 💗 Hi5 to @thelurker66 who was brilliant last night.
Happy Easter bridge dwellers. May your chocolate eggs be aplenty and your beef doesn't look like pork. Don't forget to touch the grass when egg hunting ❤️🐰

BTW who remembered the clocks went forward last night? I didn't. There you go Aimless, content for you.

LunchTime88

Mar 8, 2024
Morning all and I hope your doing okay @noseyneighbour 💗 Hi5 to @thelurker66 who was brilliant last night.
Happy Easter bridge dwellers. May your chocolate eggs be aplenty and your beef doesn't look like pork. Don't forget to touch the grass when egg hunting ❤️🐰

BTW who remembered the clocks went forward last night? I didn't. There you go Aimless, content for you.
I bet she makes a video this morning saying she didn’t know the clocks went forward, how rough shes slept and her hair will be like a bag of rags 🤣

Mar 8, 2024
I know, I’ve got her on “ignore” so I just don’t see anything she posts.
I can’t believe people think it’s ok to openly promote dangerously unhealthy eating habits, someone watching her might feel that’s ok to scoff that many calories and drink so much every day. Young girls watching for example, it’s not about weight or figure, it’s about high levels of hydrogenated fats. It’s absolutely disgusting. She is not only stuffing her own face, she usually gives the child the same.
Hope she’s really proud of herself 👍🏼
The fact this old girl is missing the point and popping on and off says she’s pissed and one of the two main suspects. Ignore, you know they crave attention, silly tarts they are!

Mar 9, 2024

Nope, forgot 🤣

Mar 8, 2024
If I was Charlie I’d cut them all out of my life the pair of them are toxic it’s quite plain to see that she is surplus to requirement,all bendy Wendy wants is a drinking buddy I doubt either one of them are entirely sober.
They are both vile useless wastes of the air they breathe how they haven’t caused a fatal accident is beyond me with how much alcohol they consume and drive.
Yep! Charlie started ok on TikTok but then got the bug! She could do so much better than her sister. The mother is just awful and blatantly obvious who she favours. But then Aimee is the cash cow or even just cow!

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
Poof...they gone! Think the account should be blocked.
Well I have to say @noseyneighbour you stood your ground there :love: :love: I'm not scared to admit I unignored some of her comments 😂😂 I'm too much of a nosey bastard lol. It was deffo Aimee I'm certain, she's got pissed with Wendy, Wendy's gone home so she's got brave and now she's passed out lol 🖕🖕

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
First chew…. Oops sorry first sip of the day…. Eyes in the back of me head sleep badly due to me anxiety….
Fast forward to it being sat in her s room oops sorry meant work room with some bunny ears on, s lip syncing to some song that has no relevance to her but promoting being independent, strong not needing a man you get the jist….. 600 layers of concealer, foundation, contour, eye shadow that looks like it’s been applied via a paint gun, so much highlighter she’s glowing and can be seen from space…. Bends forward and nearly knocks herself out to be dressed in some tight arse pants her fat muffs eating them….

Mar 11, 2024
US
Seems she is actually telling the truth for once with the MOT. Hope the garage know to wear a biohazard suit sitting on her clap filled drivers chair 🤮🤣🤣
Catpiss do better as I found your car reg within seconds on your open social media 🤣🤣🤣

* just to add it’s not a crime to take images on very public social media platforms. I have not doxed in any way whatsoever & you can’t have one rule for that dick “The slate Lady” to do it without any issues. Guuurrrlll is that because she sends you FREE tat all the time that nobody EVER SEES in any of your posts around you house 🖕🤣🖕🤣
Tbf I don’t like Amiee but posting the front of her house on this website is kinda doxxing. When people have gone and found a few TL users before all that info is on their public social media accounts but we all still back them up saying / agreeing they have been doxxed.

She may have posted that on social media but she definitely didn’t post that onto this website, for us who doesn’t like her to see.. I worry about Harper’s safety. Anyone could Google maps that and go there.

Yes they could have done so from Amiee social media too but that isn’t on here direct to people who don’t like her.

Mar 8, 2024
If I was Charlie I’d cut them all out of my life the pair of them are toxic it’s quite plain to see that she is surplus to requirement,all bendy Wendy wants is a drinking buddy I doubt either one of them are entirely sober.
They are both vile useless wastes of the air they breathe how they haven’t caused a fatal accident is beyond me with how much alcohol they consume and drive.
Agree 💯%

Status
Not open for further replies.