Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Those fing deely boppers. She’s not 8!

And happy once she’s got that drink in her hand, bet it’s all gone by time Charlie’s there
Lovely circular shape here... 🤔

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240331_144735_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240331_144735_Samsung Internet.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 121
Mar 9, 2024
I’ll tell her but I don’t see the point when anyone can find his acct just by searching Charlie’s following list! That needs to be locked down
Please tell me his TT isn’t open? My kids are on TT both of age but they aren’t allowed to show themselves in anyway shape or form, their account is private and they are only allowed to accept friends and family. Tbh they rarely post or even use the app, they use it more for direct messaging me and asking for favours (apparently texting isn’t cool anymore 🤷‍♀️)

Mar 8, 2024
Please tell me his TT isn’t open? My kids are on TT both of age but they aren’t allowed to show themselves in anyway shape or form, their account is private and they are only allowed to accept friends and family. Tbh they rarely post or even use the app, they use it more for direct messaging me and asking for favours (apparently texting isn’t cool anymore 🤷‍♀️)
Yes it’s an open acct!

Mar 9, 2024
Yes it’s an open acct!
Ffs isn’t he in year 3?? 🤦‍♂️ I quite like Charlie, she seems to have her head screwed on and little R seems like a sweetheart but kids that age are so naive he shouldn’t really be on any social media but if he has to be lock the account down. It baffles me that people don’t safeguard their little ones, it’s so sad.

itsfine

Mar 8, 2024
Takin me days to catch up lol...happy easter 🐣 bridge dwellers... she wouldnt put the wardrobe outside as there were nails sticking which could hurt the babeeezzz yet leaves broken glass on the floor outside #makeitmakesense....and please please someone be the reason for thundercnuts downfall i dont think i can take much more of this oxygen thief

Status
Not open for further replies.