Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aimee

Mar 8, 2024
She will 100% create some drama to get the views in!! When does she go away!? This Thursday? I’m sure she said H wanted a trip to Liverpool for some new clothes, she also said it will take a few days for the room to be done- she is cutting it fine- esp for someone that suffers from anxiety 🙄 Bet nothing is even washed from her suitcase from her last trip🤢 I have a feeling there will be a excuse why she can’t go away!! Xx

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
I don’t think it so much what size she is as women come in many different sizes including what society see as plus sizes and women can look bloody 🔥with it too!

It the fact she lies about her size like her “bestie” Vav and filters herself to the pure max but lies about it!

Just own your size! Be true to yourself and your doberhuns who are looking at you and wanting to buy the se you sell as sizes you probably tell a white lie over - just be honest!

If she didn’t lie about it there be no issue and it would promote good body image - but that is something else Aimee Arsehole fails in!

Last edited:

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Oh my days - that is a lot of bloody takeaways and a lot of money spent - jeeze!

And there she is thinking she’s sooooo relatable. Her guts must be rotten with the amount of se she eats. I sometimes cannot get my head around her. She really doesn’t do anything to help herself with regards to the haters and trolling. It’s almost as if she enjoys it and thrives from it. Which actually, I think may be true

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Hi everyone, hope everyones had a lovely Easter/bank holiday! I was working and today we had a famoly day with a big dinner and now we are going to sit down to movies and treats! She will have someone in to decorate while she's on hols and pretend she did it herself in 2 weeks time lol and Aimee you don't need an excuse for a takeaway so stop acting like you do.

Mar 7, 2024
Hi everyone, hope everyones had a lovely Easter/bank holiday! I was working and today we had a famoly day with a big dinner and now we are going to sit down to movies and treats! She will have someone in to decorate while she's on hols and pretend she did it herself in 2 weeks time lol and Aimee you don't need an excuse for a takeaway so stop acting like you do.

Takeaway AGAIN 🐷
And here's people struggling to put food on their table and having to rely on food banks whilst the piggy and her muppet of a mother are spending stupid amounts on takeaways !

WhoMeNotMe

Mar 9, 2024
London
How the do has she let Wendy stay on a sofa bed while she had her bed??!! What a spoilt, bratty t she really is!!
Wendy has again been round princess piglet's to help her and commented on her latest vid ending it with love you 🙄 Charlie's unwell post, no help from Wendy let alone a I love you !!
Charlie I hope you do read here and you should seriously should do them 2 off! Even last night's dud she speaks to you completely different, didn't even big up your roast potatoes .... Aimee's micro mash probably gets more praise from her !!!

Also, Wendy said yesterday they didn't do the games (Skittles/pin the tail on the bunny) as the pinarta took up all the time along with putting music on and dancing 🤔🫤 so basically you 3 got pissed up, spared 5 mins to hold up a crappy chick for some pictures followed by whacking on some tunes.....kids must of had a great time 🫤🙄 memories are for keeps!!
My hate for Wendy is multiplying 😡
Came to say the same thing! Helping some again whereas it sounded like Charlie was pretty unwell and had no support

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
And there she is thinking she’s sooooo relatable. Her guts must be rotten with the amount of se she eats. I sometimes cannot get my head around her. She really doesn’t do anything to help herself with regards to the haters and trolling. It’s almost as if she enjoys it and thrives from it. Which actually, I think may be true
Absolutely she does love it. It’s her main content. Without it she can’t act as hard done to, she just loves getting her tribe to tell her how wonderful she is, what a fantastic mum she is, how hard working she is and how utterly drop dead gorgeous she is. They are all helping her with delusions of grandeur. I find it hilarious now. She won’t be laughing when she’s diabetic or her teeth fall out 🙄

Mar 7, 2024
The filters are going to be filtering on this holiday! Most normal people go on a pre holiday diet. Lay off the carbs and booze.....not princess piglet, she brings a whole new level of highly processed se, triple carbs, salt, sugar and alcohol! There will be a clap back tomorrow (flashing her unbroken nails, she's been working that hard 🙄) " look bridge dwellers I was busy doing Harpers room, too exhausted to cook".... totally ignoring the fact the just eat driver has been there so much she might as well have asked him to help with the wardrobe 😀

Mar 7, 2024
Hello all, hope you all had a wonderful Easter.....where did the weekend go!

I had a lovely break with my son, we laughed, read, swam, ate lots of food and chocolate and he couldn't believe the Easter bunny found him at the hotel we were at! (He took forever to go to sleep! I'm thankful for my weak bladder keeping me up!)

I've just popped him to bed and he gave me the biggest hug and said thankyou for taking me away.....he melts my heart.

Anyway, time to catch up....see she has another take away, I must be honest, I was tempted tonight but 30 mins later I had whipped up a quick spag bol! (Cheated with a jar sauce!).

Enjoy the last few hours of the BH weekend :)

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
It’s quite refreshing to see a woman just scoff what she wants and not care.
She is however eating 1000’s of calories each day, not to mention the alcohol consumption. She will be getting fatter and fatter and have a high risk of disease.
I’m not sure she should be showing all this gorge with me content. It’s showing it’s ok to eat crap every day, do no exercise and drink as much as you like.
It’s very strange behaviour, I have to say though I really do not care how fat or unwell she gets. She is doing this to herself and seems very proud of it.
She better not start with the “I’m struggling with me mental health line”
She is an absolute disgrace

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
And here's people struggling to put food on their table and having to rely on food banks whilst the piggy and her muppet of a mother are spending stupid amounts on takeaways !
She doesn't care about that and her huns say oh it isn't aimees fault if you are struggling. It may not be but she has a responsibility whilst on a platform to make sure she isn't making others feel s. She's not a relatable "single mama" at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.