Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aimee

Mar 8, 2024
Does anyone think she will go away on holiday? When you go away you are excited for it. And we know how shameless loves to brag! She usually is out buying excessive stuff when she goes away! Does try on hauls in her manky bra!?🤢

There has been nothing at all and considering she goes away in 2 days makes me think there is going to be a drama!? A lost passport? Hers has ran out?

I really don’t think she will go xx

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Does anyone think she will go away on holiday? When you go away you are excited for it. And we know how shameless loves to brag! She usually is out buying excessive stuff when she goes away! Does try on hauls in her manky bra!?🤢

There has been nothing at all and considering she goes away in 2 days makes me think there is going to be a drama!? A lost passport? Hers has ran out?

I really don’t think she will go xx
Oh she has to. She’s told the bear all about the next flight

Attachments

• IMG_4553.png
    IMG_4553.png
    398.1 KB · Views: 67

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Bendy Wendy showing off her Disney and Harry Potter mug collection. It’s embarrassing when your 40 year old daughter does it but a 70 year old woman with Disney plates is really cringe.
It’s ALL cringey “hi hons, happy whatever day it is, how’s ya day been?
{selling more tat; towels, dressing gowns, give me s cosmetics…}

Spring2

Mar 8, 2024
Just watched Wendy's videos from yesterday and today. They should be ashamed making their mother sleep on a sofa bed. I don't care how much she may say ok you just know Aimee whinges to get her mums bed. And the way Aimee talks to Charlie is just degrading. She's carrying on about the magnum bottle and Aimees lookin at her like s on her shoe. Horrible person. You can really tell how much she changes her image to on her own tiktok. I don't talk about anyone's weight or looks because we are all beautiful in our own way and I truly believe that. But Aimees not being honest when she says she doesn't care about size and stuff like that otherwise she would be truthful and nobody would question it.
My friend is a bigger lady she embraces and dressed to her size and always looks amazing
Like you say we all come in different shapes and are all beautiful bigger or smaller ❤️

Spring2

Mar 8, 2024
Catpiss is turning into Becki Jones. Stop touching the food with your grubby hands. If your kid isn’t capable to pick up a piece of pizza from a box on her own you are a worse mother than most of us think of you already.
It so weird who bloody plates up pizza , we all get our own including the kids lol the woman is deranged she just wants to infect it all with her nails

Status
Not open for further replies.