Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

EducatedCynic

May 3, 2023
Liverpool bingo anyone?

Over exaggerated 'scouse' accent
Slim chickens
Primark... cheap Disney se with a target market of 4YO.
H... s merch clothes of bands/ppl she's never heard of
Jarmmmiiiies and another s mug
Obscene amount spent in TWC
As above in Lindt and a restock of that horrific choccy spread
Rounded off with Lush... which gives you thrush at the best of times not advised on top of clap!!
Did I miss anything? 😳😴
Oliver Bonas - she’ll no doubt spend money in there too. That’s her newest obsession.

Buying H clothes with references she or H won’t understand.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
“I think I’ll know where you’ll choose to go”
SLIM CHICKENS 🐓 it’s obvious by now.

Also she is a proper sly little woman isn’t she, knows she can’t put her camera so has now resorted to letting us hear her voice instead 🤦🏼‍♀️

Imagine having to have Aimee as your role model whilst she resembles a golden egg.

Mar 7, 2024
And then they think they’re so glamorous living the celebrity lifestyle 😂there is nothing they have that I want. She could have saved all that money from take aways and bought herself a Chanel bag, like the one I have. A lovely classy handbag to treasure, instead she has an orange Marc Jacobs shopper. She has zero class and zero sense 🙄
She thinks Daddy is a walking cash machine ! I work , look after my family etc and we can't afford so many takeaways ! We know you read here Vav and Aimless , by work I mean leaving my house in the morning , working 8 hours coming home and seeing to my family , not eye f*cling my phone all day long !

Mar 7, 2024
Yup, I’ve got the feeling H probably goes along with whatever to keep her Mum happy. She doesn’t seem like the type of wee girl that’s into makeup but now all of a sudden she’s putting more than a lot of grown women would wear in a day?!

Why is their thing got to be something that can be monetised? Why is it based on something that is actually Aimee’s thing?! Why isn’t it something that would be good for both of them? Getting out to the beach, doing some kind of activity that doesn’t involve sitting staring at your face applying chemicals that you don’t need. What message is that to teach a 9 year old? I dunno, it’s just made me so uncomfortable with what the thought process and intentions are behind that recent post. Being a mum of a little girl, I just couldn’t. Our things are music and Lego, so many benefits from both. What’s H getting out of putting some blusher on?!

I said ages ago, on the other place, that she’s probably very observant of and aware to her mother’s moods. Like the TikTok thing, when she used to do her lives and H was featured, the wee soul loved the attention. No doubt, it’s been drummed into her that TikTik is Mummy’s job and how important it is 😐
I'm sure there plenty round her way for kids to do for free or discount prices during the holidays , nothing beats a walk down the beach collecting shells and then doing some arts and crafts with them , but her idea of fun is putting make up on a 9 year olds delicate skin! She'll have spots by the age of 10 !!

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
The fakeness in that interaction with her daughter is just soooo obvious! But of course nothing better to start ur day then to have her arse lickers in the comments saying what a wonderful mama she is... do I believe she sits there with H every morning doing her skincare! Absolutely not! Utter bullshit! Facial expressions speak for themselves! She let's H rule the roost because she doesn't want to deal with any tantrums that would mean putting boundaries in place and being a parent. She's infact moulding a Mini me! Nothing wrong with having time with ur daughter playing with makeup but to let ur 9yr old child go out with make up on a shopping trip is a no from me. She will have plenty of time to do that as a teen! She is definitely setting that little girl up to fail! What a role model! Hurrendous she really is! X

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
“I think I’ll know where you’ll choose to go”
SLIM CHICKENS 🐓 it’s obvious by now.

Also she is a proper sly little woman isn’t she, knows she can’t put her camera so has now resorted to letting us hear her voice instead 🤦🏼‍♀️

Imagine having to have Aimee as your role model whilst she resembles a golden egg.

I was just coming to post something similar about the whole H on TT thing, she is absolutely wounded she can’t post her on TT (and yes it’s a can’t not a choice, I don’t care what story the bullshitter makes up) and is that desperate she lets her be in the background. It’s killing her not being able to show her.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Anyone else think she’s trying to push an ADHD narrative? Always jumping for one thing to the next, flitting between subjects, ‘forgetting’ what she’s talking about/doing. Same as Eden did and same as Katie Tradie. All seems a bit too fake (faker than normal)

Yep, she picks traits off different creators to try forge her own personality but still comes across as the most dull unlikable f*ck face I’ve ever seen 🤣

Nightnurse

Mar 7, 2024
She won’t recognise me at all as she can’t even remember who I am 🤣. I’ve also been careful about what I say on here by not divulging names of people I know or my family’s names. I promise I’m not lying as it’s my biggest hate people who lie and those who are scammers.
She can’t spoil anything for me honestly as I have nothing to lose or her threaten me with but I do really appreciate your concern 🥰
I’m 10 steps ahead of Princess Catpiss thundercunt 🤫
Forgive me for sounding dumb but you saying she can’t remember you, didnt you say she nearly s herself when she saw you working at her uncles care home?

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Forgive me for sounding dumb but you saying she can’t remember you, didnt you say she nearly s herself when she saw you working at her uncles care home?
It’s ok, yeah she did s herself when she saw me working at Barton Park but it’s been a long time since she has seen me. I’ve seen her plenty of times around the village and town but I’ve also changed with my appearance too so she wouldn’t recognises me

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
It’s ok, yeah she did s herself when she saw me working at Barton Park but it’s been a long time since she has seen me. I’ve seen her plenty of times around the village and town but I’ve also changed with my appearance too so she wouldn’t recognises me

Tbh with her filter usage I’d be shocked if you could recognise Aimee in public 😂😂😂

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Trip to Liverpool and MORE pigging out on utter se, Oh Aimee I LOVE that for you coz your chins and waistline are growing by the day? That was MORE than clear on Charlie's tiktok where she did you REAL diiiirrtttyyy🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂 but why are you going out looking like youve been tangoe'd? You're fing ORANGE FFS😂🤣🤣🤣 SORT IT OUT, and as for Twist doing "skincare" what, while she's sucking on a mingin bit of cloth, and talking like a 4 year old?? Sure she is, you lying scruff, and that "happy dance" you do when eating really isn't the cute or quirky thing you think it is, you're a fing disgusting PIG, watching you eat makes me wanna throw up, you're obsessed with food and have some kind of eating disorder, you'd be better off coming off tiktok and dealing with it THEN coming back on coz the road you're on ain't the one.

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
“harper is also doing her skincare and getting ready”.. ooook .. you need to concentrate on harpers hair and teeth before her skincare! Poor thing looks like she hasn’t seen a hair or toothbrush in a long time! But as long as you can flog your sty eye cream that obviously doesn’t work judging by the state of yours… she never ceases to amaze me with the verbal diarrhoea that spills from her cakehole.
THIS!!!!👏👏👏👏Harpers a scruffy little witch just like her mother and at 9 she should be brushing her teeth and doing her OWN hair and taking pride in her appearance instead of making up her face like a fing clown if she's anything like her slaggy mother

Apr 3, 2024
Wales
Started following her roughly when it was me dad's wedding and it was the unofficial bridesmaids dress saga. She became one of those I couldn't make my mind up if I liked or not but sad as I suppose it makes me sound, I had this fascination of watching her as more and more things she did irked me!
Not a sob story but I've been through a REAL da situation where women's aid, police and DASU were involved, ending in a criminal conviction and a restraining order against him. He was a complete and utter narcassist and that's what triggers me with her. She is so like him it's unreal.
Giving a narcassist a TT platform is their idea of heaven. They have this sense of self importance, so all these huns literally salivating at her every move is their idea of heaven. She doesn't mind being called out as she will just try and gaslight her believers into thinking it's all the 'bridge dwellers' fault. She lies about so much, but narcassist genuinely believe they are telling the truth and never admit they are wrong.
As wrong as it makes me sound, I want to see her downfall as people like her need to be called out. If she is what women aspire to be like, then what a sad world we live. Because a single, independent, loving mum she ain't.

Mar 8, 2024
Liverpool bingo anyone?

Over exaggerated 'scouse' accent
Slim chickens
Primark... cheap Disney se with a target market of 4YO.
H... s merch clothes of bands/ppl she's never heard of
Jarmmmiiiies and another s mug
Obscene amount spent in TWC
As above in Lindt and a restock of that horrific choccy spread
Rounded off with Lush... which gives you thrush at the best of times not advised on top of clap!!
Did I miss anything? 😳😴
Hotel chocolate cus she “is obsessed”
Charlotte tilbury
Hate the way she says choccy it wound me up no end hearing it this morning in her s taste video. I wish she would stop doing those Her mouth slap sounds are unlike anything I’ve ever heard. They actually pierce my ears.

Status
Not open for further replies.