Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
Amended photo from insta.
Riddle me this why the hell does a 9 year old need a Marc Jacob’s bag?

Attachments

• IMG_2123.jpeg
    IMG_2123.jpeg
    129.1 KB · Views: 196
Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
Just had a look over at Insta - why does it look like H has had her eyebrows done? They look like been shaped? Surely not at the age of 9!
Would hope not but with shameless anything is possible…..
Does skincare and wears make up but still uses the crayons and does the kiddy crosswords on the menu when they eat out.. make it make sense….

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Just had a look over at Insta - why does it look like H has had her eyebrows done? They look like been shaped? Surely not at the age of 9!
I don't have Insta but I remember seeing a photo someone posted on here or TL of the kid and it looked like she'd had her hair darkened so she's probably having grown up hair treatments as well. Disgraceful, she wants run her a hot bath, get her hair brushed and take her to a dental appt before she starts colouring her hair and getting her beauty treatments stupid t

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Would hope not but with shameless anything is possible…..
Does skincare and wears make up but still uses the crayons and does the kiddy crosswords on the menu when they eat out.. make it make sense….
Don't forget the toddler activity box crap she got from Hobbycraft not a month ago when she had her only mate over to stay, the mate of her MUMS only mate Jasmine Forsyth, the long lost daughter of Bruce 🙄 she makes out Twist is "so creative" as if she's the next fing Banksy yet a bunch of 3 year olds could have made a better job of painting that fing box than Twist did. Absolute joker she is 😂😂😂😂 don't forget the plastic toddler plates and baby spoon she takes to school along with the 17 Stitch tupperware pots and the Disney lunch bag, shall I go on? 😂😂😂😂

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
Don't forget the toddler activity box crap she got from Hobbycraft not a month ago when she had her only mate over to stay, the mate of her MUMS only mate Jasmine Forsyth, the long lost daughter of Bruce 🙄 she makes out Twist is "so creative" as if she's the next fing Banksy yet a bunch of 3 year olds could have made a better job of painting that fing box than Twist did. Absolute joker she is 😂😂😂😂 don't forget the plastic toddler plates and baby spoon she takes to school along with the 17 Stitch tupperware pots and the Disney lunch bag, shall I go on? 😂😂😂😂
This one?

Attachments

• IMG_2124.jpeg
    IMG_2124.jpeg
    165.3 KB · Views: 180

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Awww the serotonin hit and the high of spending daddy's money all day is coming down 😂😂🤣🤣😂 she's on a downer now and has cracked open the Kylie and is making silent s voice-over posts acting all upset and sorry for herself pulling people up on their VERY true and valid comments 😪😪😪😪 Aw Aimee, dry your eyes hun and carry on eating se, I'm sure you've bought MORE choccy and MORE sweets and MORE sugary fattening se today to ease the pain of being called out on your abysmal content LOVE that for ya 😘

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
This one?
Yes!! This one!! fing state of it and she's tryna say Twists all "grown up" now with a skin care routine to rival the friggin Kardashians 😂😂😂 pull the other one you stupid t, it's all bollocks, she's making her SEEM she's growing up so she "fits in" with Fanny Vavs girl, SHES 15!!!! AS IF SHES GUNNA BE SEEN DEAD HANGING ROUND WITH TWIST!!!!😂😂🤣😂😂😂😂

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
Yes!! This one!! fing state of it and she's tryna say Twists all "grown up" now with a skin care routine to rival the friggin Kardashians 😂😂😂 pull the other one you stupid t, it's all bollocks, she's making her SEEM she's growing up so she "fits in" with Fanny Vavs girl, SHES 15!!!! AS IF SHES GUNNA BE SEEN DEAD HANGING ROUND WITH TWIST!!!!😂😂🤣😂😂😂😂
If fanny vavs offspring is an vile as her bet she either tries to get h pissed or does the dirty on her and takes the piss with the blow up arm bands

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
There's 365 day a year fish flaps! Let's cross 1 day off that you gave ur daughter a semi decent day! You know doing her one of her many favourite things. Shop! Now to a narc, that entitles her to a massive amount of praise! Well done silly cow! Let's chop some strawberries and pick a neggy comment! Shopping buzz dies down very quickly doesn't it princess! Must get some extra arse licks from the rat bags to fill ya hole! Ahhhhhhh I absolutely despise this woman! I'm counting the days until she's taken down! Or at least gets shown for the manipulating b that she is!

Mar 9, 2024
Awww the serotonin hit and the high of spending daddy's money all day is coming down 😂😂🤣🤣😂 she's on a downer now and has cracked open the Kylie and is making silent s voice-over posts acting all upset and sorry for herself pulling people up on their VERY true and valid comments 😪😪😪😪 Aw Aimee, dry your eyes hun and carry on eating se, I'm sure you've bought MORE choccy and MORE sweets and MORE sugary fattening se today to ease the pain of being called out on your abysmal content LOVE that for ya 😘
Pity party for 1 - where was the comment? The tiktok it's linked to has been deleted. Almost as though she drafted it, sent herself a comment and did a quick delete. Maybe I'm just too suss when it comes to her posts, but we were due a woe is me to try and get some comments & interaction.

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
Pity party for 1 - where was the comment? The tiktok it's linked to has been deleted. Almost as though she drafted it, sent herself a comment and did a quick delete. Maybe I'm just too suss when it comes to her posts, but we were due a woe is me to try and get some comments & interaction.
Spot on I tried to look aswell! Xx

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
For someone who doesn't let trolls bother them why does she constantly share their comments for attention

I will give you an idea aimless. Share the many comments you receive from numerous people struggling in life, let them have a bit of support, show them people care instead of taking every single ounce of attention good or bad!! You make me sick. And yes you are a se mother, a terrible terrible terrible one

Mar 20, 2024
uk
Which has worked! I’ve never seen as many comments appearing as fast. Full of praise and “omg you’re an amazing mum”. Booooo to whoever commented it, you’ve given her exactly what she wants 😠

Mar 10, 2024
cardiff
For someone who doesn't let trolls bother them why does she constantly share their comments for attention

I will give you an idea aimless. Share the many comments you receive from numerous people struggling in life, let them have a bit of support, show them people care instead of taking every single ounce of attention good or bad!! You make me sick. And yes you are a se mother, a terrible terrible terrible one
I can’t bear to look at what she’s posted as she makes me ill…. But I can imagine, but you are so right, I’ve seen people in the comments telling her loved ones have passed, or a follower has been diagnosed with ….. or a family are struggling financially, that spoilt narc couldn’t give a rats arse. Why doesn’t she post that comment and say right huns let support said person - but oh no that will detract from scruff bag,

Status
Not open for further replies.