Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
...and CUE the 476 plus comments licking her arse telling her what a "fantastic" "amazing" "inspirational" mummy she is 👏👏👏👏 well done you sad t mission accomplished 👏another day desperately seeking validation from strangers on the Internet to make you feel better about yourself, I'm beyond glad I don't need anyone's approval or rim licking behaviour to get through each day. Aimee, you're a fing mess inside AND out. You need to come off socials and work through your traumas coz by CHRIST you've got many and time I see you I thank do I'm not you living your sad lonely and desperately empty life

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Aimless please instead of teaching a CHILD how to slap on gold paint make up, clean her nails, when you zoom in the video the poor girls nails are all dirty underneath.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240403_210141_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240403_210141_Gallery.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 227
  • Screenshot_20240403_210223_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240403_210223_Gallery.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 235

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
There's 365 day a year fish flaps! Let's cross 1 day off that you gave ur daughter a semi decent day! You know doing her one of her many favourite things. Shop! Now to a narc, that entitles her to a massive amount of praise! Well done silly cow! Let's chop some strawberries and pick a neggy comment! Shopping buzz dies down very quickly doesn't it princess! Must get some extra arse licks from the rat bags to fill ya hole! Ahhhhhhh I absolutely despise this woman! I'm counting the days until she's taken down! Or at least gets shown for the manipulating b that she is!
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Mar 7, 2024
It wasn't aimees choice to take H off her TT, she was forced into it. Someone contacted an online child protection agency saying they were H and that she didn't want to be on her mums TTs any more. There was also reports going into school and social services with regard to concerns about H if I remember right. H begging for YouTube friends in her bedroom whilst Aimee was getting sloshed online downstairs talking to her online friends.
Just before H was removed from her TT there was a steady increase in comments about H's rude behaviours, lack of manners etc. There were also a growing number of people commenting that H may have additional needs, pointing out that H stims etc and to have her assessed for autism. She absolutely doesn't want to acknowledge that H may have additional needs as it's easier to pretend everything is OK than trying to get an assessment and fighting to get any support H may need.
I suspect this holiday with Vav has worried her. She knows H is emotionally immature but doesn't want people to compare max and H, as it means she may have to do something about it. Hence the sudden turn around. H has gone from crayons and toddler spoons to skin care and fashion in a week 🤔 she's hoping H can find enough common ground with aren't we lils so they hang out and she doesn't have to parent this holiday and so that H doesn't get compared with Max.
Even if H doesn't have autism she has certainly suffered being raised by an emotionally stunted, narsastic mother that fails to put her needs first. In aimees eyes, as long as she is splashing the cash then she's a good mother but in reality she is failing to meet even her most basic needs

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Bet aimless searched all of big vag vavs videos to find what sour faced lils likes so she could makse harper like the same and they can be besties...........a Nine year old and a 15 year old. She really is such a desperate weirdo!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240403_210639_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240403_210639_TikTok.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 226

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
It’s still there on the cockgobbling thundercunts vlog
It wasn't aimees choice to take H off her TT, she was forced into it. Someone contacted an online child protection agency saying they were H and that she didn't want to be on her mums TTs any more. There was also reports going into school and social services with regard to concerns about H if I remember right. H begging for YouTube friends in her bedroom whilst Aimee was getting sloshed online downstairs talking to her online friends.
Just before H was removed from her TT there was a steady increase in comments about H's rude behaviours, lack of manners etc. There were also a growing number of people commenting that H may have additional needs, pointing out that H stims etc and to have her assessed for autism. She absolutely doesn't want to acknowledge that H may have additional needs as it's easier to pretend everything is OK than trying to get an assessment and fighting to get any support H may need.
I suspect this holiday with Vav has worried her. She knows H is emotionally immature but doesn't want people to compare max and H, as it means she may have to do something about it. Hence the sudden turn around. H has gone from crayons and toddler spoons to skin care and fashion in a week 🤔 she's hoping H can find enough common ground with aren't we lils so they hang out and she doesn't have to parent this holiday and so that H doesn't get compared with Max.
Even if H doesn't have autism she has certainly suffered being raised by an emotionally stunted, narsastic mother that fails to put her needs first. In aimees eyes, as long as she is splashing the cash then she's a good mother but in reality she is failing to meet even her most basic needs
This 👌👌👌👌

Kangaroo

Mar 9, 2024
So let me get this straight this morning is make up and skincare routine with designer bags…. And this afternoon its river island bikinis …..BUT it’s “do you like it “monkey” or “Babeeee” make your mind up and make it make sense cos your maths and mathing maybe get the hammy Sammy and cakey Wakey out dear god give me strength 😂😂😂 you absolute 🔔🔚

Mar 7, 2024
A while ago she let H pick her own clothes. She picked combats and sporty branded gear, it showed she was growing up and wanted to dress like other kids her age, and she looked lovely in what she had chosen. Now poor H is being dragged around the shops dressed as the mini me version of her bag lady mother! They both look like they have been dressed by a toddler being allowed to choose their own clothes for the first time. H is too skinny for the oversized look,it drowns her, she suits something slimmer fitting. Aimee is too big for oversized, it's hiding nothing and making her look even bigger. Vav and lils are totally gonna be taking the P out of the pair of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.