Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
Afternoon, sorry been sleeping after my night shift. Lovely catch up! As if she spent that amount of money on candles! I feel guilty if I even buy a little yankee one as I though they were expensive! Jesus christ! I don't care how many views or ads she sells something is definitely going on with her finances! The amount of cash this milk bottle wastes is off the scale! Something fishy going on pun intended hahaha x

And then…

Mar 9, 2024
She fed her uncle who could be her dad 🤮🤮
No she didn’t do anything weird with the duncle but was always at the home to trap Andy as his mum worked there
Sorry I worded it totally wrong 🙈
Oh thank Christ for that at least - cos that was sounding a bit too Josef Fritzl 😱😱
No she didn’t do anything weird with the duncle but was always at the home to trap Andy as his mum worked there
Sorry I worded it

Mar 10, 2024
Wales
IMG_4572.jpeg

I’m sorry but THIS is Plastered on (nose hair needs waxing btw Aimeh before you go)
This is the one!! 😂😂😂😂😂

Mar 9, 2024
Ffs she will need to book a landscaper in to sort out that big muff...........and not a cowboy one like D2, a proper one qualified for such a big job!!!! Never mind wax strips
But why is she using the strips at all? She got her amazing hair removal system a few weeks ago that she was going to update us with her results and never has?!

Regina.G

Mar 19, 2024
Leeds
Also she's is definitely dangling H on TT! She's 100% trying to get some sort of reaction from who ever or whatever made her keep H of TT. I genuinely don't think she cares who comments or what comments are made towards H! Because if she did she wouldn't have directed 600k people over to her IG! Now i appreciate when someone comments how lovely my child mite look in an outfit from a family member or close friends etc but thats as far as I will allow! she must get hit different when strangers are commenting on how 'gorgeous' H looks or how cute and grown up she looks. Doesn't she look pretty, aww doesn't she look grown up! She must froth! If she puts any pics of H in bathing bikinis from this holiday on her IG or TT I swear to god il email, call whoever I need to! Go an light ur £70 candles darling because ur gona need the light at the end of the tunnel when the walls crumble around you!

MicroMash

Mar 8, 2024
What the actual do, I really don’t want to know how she plans to manscape her gigantic muff. I bet it’s all growing down her thighs and arse crack too, she gives off that kind of fanny vibe. So much for using that high tech device she was flogging or the mallows se that was ‘the one’. Hope she gets the mother f of all rashes and her minge goes all spotty 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

Mar 8, 2024
@noseyneighbour are you ok babe as not seen you on here for a few days.
I hope oldgirl hasn’t upset you with targeting you the other night and sending you lots of love and here for you ❤️❤️❤️
Aww thanks for checking in on me ❤️ really kind of you. I'm struggling quite a bit in my personal life. Just been lost in my own thoughts. I'm trying to decide about my relationship and if I want it to continue. Its so hard.. cried alot 😢
My daughter is in Turkey for 2 weeks too..so it's s being in your own head sometimes isn't it. I just don't know what to do. 💔 My way of thinking amd trying to deal with things is spring cleaning
..working through everything In the house!
I really appreciate you reaching out. ❤️ xx
@noseyneighbour are you ok babe as not seen you on here for a few days.
I hope oldgirl hasn’t upset you with targeting you the other night and sending you lots of love and here for you ❤️❤️❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.