Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 27, 2024
UK
I’ve done my favourite Aimee outfit so now for the hair. The dry noodles is my absolute favourite but as she does that style every time she goes on the pull I thought I would choose a natural look. I call this the ‘Worzel Gummidge’

Attachments

• 16B8BB67-9137-4CED-989B-5EACC40D70EC.jpeg
    16B8BB67-9137-4CED-989B-5EACC40D70EC.jpeg
    165.6 KB · Views: 198

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
I thought it might be that but couldn’t for the life of me think what else it could be, then Puss said he shoved bread up his bum so I was trying to visualise a warburtons loaf fitting up there. Then it got me wondering whether a baguette would have been easier. I spent far too long pondering this 😂 Glad I’ve got to the bottom of it 🤪💩💩💩
That's how sick my mind is 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈 oh yes, NOW I get it, I was thinking of what everyone was saying about cucumber 🥒 and was focusing on the other "hole" 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Mar 19, 2024
bendy wendy’s backdoor
I’ve done my favourite Aimee outfit so now for the hair. The dry noodles is my absolute favourite but as she does that style every time she goes on the pull I thought I would choose a natural look. I call this the ‘Worzel Gummidge’
She really has no shame looking like this online.

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Nothing else to say but 5 things.. 1) IT WASNT "PAINT" IT WAS DIRT!!! AND YOURE LIVID YOU WERE PULLED UP ON IT, DO fING BETTER AND KEEP YOUR KID CLEAN FFS. 2) KEEP HER OFF YOUR INSTA THEN PEOPLE WOULDNT BE ABLE TO COMMENT ON HER APPEARANCE 3) NO, YOU DONT HAVE THE PAINTS OUT MOST DAYS, EVERY DAY YOU GO fING SHOPPING 4) CLEARLY YOU AINT GOT SO MUCH TO DO COZ YOURE SAT ON TIKTOK BLOCKING PEOPLE 5) JUST do OFF !!!!

You are just talking common sense. Shameless doesn’t do common sense. She does selfish and only cares about herself. She does not care about the neglect she causes for H. Only becomes the ‘loving mother’ when it suits her and for attention for herself. She loves everyone licking her arsehole 🤮 and the feeling of self gratification from all of her Huns when they tell her what an amazing mum she is. It’s so forced that it makes me cringe. It doesn’t look natural at all.
Urgh, the fact that I despise someone so much who I have never met 😡

Who is it who have reported to SS and the school etc? Has there been any replies with regards to the concerns?
I just feel that as more time passes, more concerns are appearing about H. We are all picking up on it, why isn’t Shameless? I’d be mortified if I was her.
I wouldn’t post my kids all over social media anyway for thousands of strangers to see. There are dangerous people in this world who prey on children via the internet. I’ve seen too many horror stories in the media about it and it terrifies me.
The word is different now compared to when we were all young. Paedo’s have the internet now to prey on kids which makes it so much easier for them. As parents, it is one of our main duties to protect our children at all costs.
For H, her mum has exposed so much information about her, where she lives, what school she goes to etc. And has put her at real risk of being bullied for how her mum acts on social media. I really do feel sorry for that little girl and what she is being exposed to. No child should have all of this exposure, especially when she cannot be given informed consent.
It’s such a shame for her.

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
You are just talking common sense. Shameless doesn’t do common sense. She does selfish and only cares about herself. She does not care about the neglect she causes for H. Only becomes the ‘loving mother’ when it suits her and for attention for herself. She loves everyone licking her arsehole 🤮 and the feeling of self gratification from all of her Huns when they tell her what an amazing mum she is. It’s so forced that it makes me cringe. It doesn’t look natural at all.
Urgh, the fact that I despise someone so much who I have never met 😡

Who is it who have reported to SS and the school etc? Has there been any replies with regards to the concerns?
I just feel that as more time passes, more concerns are appearing about H. We are all picking up on it, why isn’t Shameless? I’d be mortified if I was her.
I wouldn’t post my kids all over social media anyway for thousands of strangers to see. There are dangerous people in this world who prey on children via the internet. I’ve seen too many horror stories in the media about it and it terrifies me.
The word is different now compared to when we were all young. Paedo’s have the internet now to prey on kids which makes it so much easier for them. As parents, it is one of our main duties to protect our children at all costs.
For H, her mum has exposed so much information about her, where she lives, what school she goes to etc. And has put her at real risk of being bullied for how her mum acts on social media. I really do feel sorry for that little girl and what she is being exposed to. No child should have all of this exposure, especially when she cannot be given informed consent.
It’s such a shame for her.
This is the reply I have got so far. I also sent a email to the safeguarding lead. Nothing back from that but like it says replies might be delayed.

Attachments

• IMG_3570.jpeg
    IMG_3570.jpeg
    159.2 KB · Views: 180
Mar 7, 2024
So, it's nearly holiday time.....do you think it's liverpool or manchester airport? Liverpool have a 6am flight to Malaga tomorrow. £40, if my little one was at his dad's I would have been tempted to book! Could do with some sunshine and of course, my public duty to you all for snapshots!

If she doesn't want anyone to comment on Harper, then why post her on IG and signpost her 600k following there. God she is thick. Not her fault though, it's the trolls. The only person posting pictures of Harper is YOU AIMEE, you thicko.

I really hope Harper has a lovely time away, I do feel for that little girl.

You know what would impress me the most.....if Aimee didn't post on SM all week. Take and make vlogs etc but just don't post until your back. Have the time to chill and reflect. Everyone deserves a break from their 'job' regardless of what you do.......goodness who am I kidding! I know she won't and I know we will get every single detail etc.

Bring on the drama! I picked the right school holiday week to have off work!

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
So, it's nearly holiday time.....do you think it's liverpool or manchester airport? Liverpool have a 6am flight to Malaga tomorrow. £40, if my little one was at his dad's I would have been tempted to book! Could do with some sunshine and of course, my public duty to you all for snapshots!

If she doesn't want anyone to comment on Harper, then why post her on IG and signpost her 600k following there. God she is thick. Not her fault though, it's the trolls. The only person posting pictures of Harper is YOU AIMEE, you thicko.

I really hope Harper has a lovely time away, I do feel for that little girl.

You know what would impress me the most.....if Aimee didn't post on SM all week. Take and make vlogs etc but just don't post until your back. Have the time to chill and reflect. Everyone deserves a break from their 'job' regardless of what you do.......goodness who am I kidding! I know she won't and I know we will get every single detail etc.

Bring on the drama! I picked the right school holiday week to have off work!
She says she is flying from Liverpool.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I thought it might be that but couldn’t for the life of me think what else it could be, then Puss said he shoved bread up his bum so I was trying to visualise a warburtons loaf fitting up there. Then it got me wondering whether a baguette would have been easier. I spent far too long pondering this 😂 Glad I’ve got to the bottom of it 🤪💩💩💩
I agree the baguette would be easier than a loaf like warbs 👍🏼

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
We just know that she will have a breakdown and ‘panic attacks’ because she won’t be able to cope with her child alone being in a foreign country. But I bet she tries to hide the fact she struggles and won’t document much of it on social media because she knows we are on to her. She will try and convince her Huns (and the TL and CC crew) that she is an amazing mum and put on a fake show of them being a happy little duo and just post that.
I might be wrong, but she is trying so hard at the moment to force their mummy and daughter bond at the moment (cringe)
Vav charity money thief will tell her to pull herself together because she has her own children to look after 😂

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Oh Aimee. I love how affected you are by everyone here and on TL opinions and it only gets to you because we are infact highlighting things you could do better with. Your child painting does not excuse her finger nails being dirty and your logic of if you're OK with it then mind your business is basically telling people to ignore abuse or neglect no matter how small something is. A nail brush is a thing and if you taught her to use it with soap and warm water then the paint would lift. My daughter painted every single day from she was about 4 and at harpers age she was using charcoal, oil paints and clay and even at 18 she still paints and does art things because she's very good at it and she loves it. But in those younger years she had art clothes and aprons she took off when finished and she washed her hands with soaps and scrubbed her hands and nails and I can honestly say she didn't go out with dirty nails. And those in the comments sayin they worry about children if they are clean and tidy, I think that shouts a whole lot more about you than the mothers who have their children washed and presented well. Because I can tell you my child had a brilliant childhood. She was never out of the garden collecting bugs (covered in muck) the park playing or out doing activities with me. Stop making excuses for being lazy and not actually looking after your child.

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
I think the thing we need to consider as well is she is quite rightly making us all angry but we rant on here and we calm down.

How do we know she isn’t winding up a fanatic out there? We don’t.

We have all said how much information we all have. She is showing so much money at the minute that what if there is a nut job out there plotting to kidnap for ransom?

I’m aware it can be far fetched but there really is the info and the hate out there for it.

Something needs to be done now.

The school, the police, the SS and NSPCC simply can’t ignore mass complaints. They can’t.

We literally know the flight tomorrow, the house being empty, I can go on. She has put out far too much and it’s might jot be just us paying attention.

Mar 8, 2024
She really thinks she’s funny in that video this morning. Kids having dirt nails is not something to highlight. Soap and a nail brush before use leave the house would have cleaned them. Teaching her to not having clean nails is just dirty and lazy. Whether it’s paint or not, leaving the house with clean nails is just hygienic and pride in yourself. Neither of which you are Aimee and you’re teaching your daughter your lazy ways. Get a grip. You are not funny. You are lazy

Mar 8, 2024
No because why am I sobbing again? 😭 honestly I'm an emotional wreck 🤣 I think it's a combination of being very worried about my gorgeous friend 🙏🏼 being bloody exhausted after 3 14hr shifts on a manic A&E ward. Trying to mask an endometriosis flare up AND having 3children in my care who don't belong to me 🤣
What a bloody gorgeous thing for you to say. I'm not looking for Blue Peter badges but honestly your comment has made my day. Thank you so much! ❤️❤️ It just really flabbergasts me how she is so clueless about LIFE and her constant showing off. I'd love to know how she makes so much money because honestly I work 52hrs a week and am worrying about spending £40 for 4people for an entire weekend but fing s tits has zero clue and a seemingly endless amount of cash to just waste!!!! Then I'll be back on A&E Monday while she chucks money at her child or shoves her in kids club while she goes in on the all inclusive. Daft cow!!
Honestly though thanks again so much for your lovely words!! ❤️❤️ isn't it funny that some of the kindest people are all on here ❤️ only we're all disguised as jealous, vile, bridge dwelling 'trolls'. Well do it dye my hair yellow and stand it all on end because I'd rather be here every day of the week ❤️❤️❤️
Your are an actual real life angel ❤️ I really hope that ine day the universe repays you❤️ your friend is so so lucky lucky, I really hope your friends are OK xxxxxx

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Maybe she puts concealer on the dark rings when she goes to school?? I know it wouldn’t hide the bags though
Doubtful that teachers or the nurse wouldn't see that. School nurses make sure children are growing right. They look at their colour, their hair, nails, clothes, shoes, they ask them leading questions to find out things about their home life. I wouldn't be surprised if Aimee has had a letter home and ignored it and that's also why social services were involved aswell as other things being reported to them about her as a mother. And her going off on people saying anything about her is laughable also because she's literally directing people to insta to see her daughter. She has no sense at all.

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
No because why am I sobbing again? 😭 honestly I'm an emotional wreck 🤣 I think it's a combination of being very worried about my gorgeous friend 🙏🏼 being bloody exhausted after 3 14hr shifts on a manic A&E ward. Trying to mask an endometriosis flare up AND having 3children in my care who don't belong to me 🤣
What a bloody gorgeous thing for you to say. I'm not looking for Blue Peter badges but honestly your comment has made my day. Thank you so much! ❤️❤️ It just really flabbergasts me how she is so clueless about LIFE and her constant showing off. I'd love to know how she makes so much money because honestly I work 52hrs a week and am worrying about spending £40 for 4people for an entire weekend but fing s tits has zero clue and a seemingly endless amount of cash to just waste!!!! Then I'll be back on A&E Monday while she chucks money at her child or shoves her in kids club while she goes in on the all inclusive. Daft cow!!
Honestly though thanks again so much for your lovely words!! ❤️❤️ isn't it funny that some of the kindest people are all on here ❤️ only we're all disguised as jealous, vile, bridge dwelling 'trolls'. Well do it dye my hair yellow and stand it all on end because I'd rather be here every day of the week ❤️❤️❤️
I feel you, I'm just off 3 in a row 14hr shifts in my ward. I'm a dementia nurse currently, love it but my god it can take its toll especially when you feel unwell! You take care of yourself! ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.