Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 27, 2024
UK
For fs sake why does she always have to make such a fing show of herself when she eats? I canā€™t stand the eyes rolling in the back of her head, the waving of the talons, the clapping of the hands, the smacking of the lips, the sniffing up that makes her mouth look like sheā€™s just smelt one of her own ss. Sheā€™s ate one fing chip here and we get the theatrics.
If I am ever in her presence when she eats somebody will have to pull me off her because my hands will be clamped around her throat. fING ANNOYING šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬

Attachments

• D9FB68B7-6FE7-4FE9-9397-E177A2660CAE.jpeg
    D9FB68B7-6FE7-4FE9-9397-E177A2660CAE.jpeg
    146.6 KB · Views: 111
  • 5A372A4B-4A51-4C48-9D9F-2A7976202711.jpeg
    5A372A4B-4A51-4C48-9D9F-2A7976202711.jpeg
    158.4 KB · Views: 98
Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
She said it felt like I was assuming their ethnicity and she was like I assume you know for certain theyre from china. Yeah cos I go up and down the country checking nail salons staffs ethnicity šŸ¤£

Iā€™m so not bothered, just shows how fed up the world is because nearly every f gets offended by everything.

As for me - Raised in the 80s, offended by nothing
Iā€™m an 80ā€™s child too!

Mar 8, 2024
@lexilou I'm sorry to hear your news, take it easy and be kind to yourself. Xx

Sunglasses šŸ‘“
Is it just me being a cheapskate or does everyone buy expensive Sunglasses? I only buy cheapy ones because i am forever losing them. I don't see the point (unless prescription) on spending money on Sunglasses.
Are they better for you? Better protection? I always wear a hat in the sun as my nose and neck burn quickly. Happy to be educated in Sunglasses :)

If she bought Chanel ones last year, where are they? If I had something that expensive I would make sure I knew where they were at all times! I would probably keep them safe with my passport! Haha.
I only ever buy cheap ones as like you say could lose them, plus I do love different colours for different outfits but owning a pair of Chanel ones I definitely wouldn't wear anything else! She is definitely not the vibe Chanel is aimed at, such a classy design the complete opposite of that classless tramp....coco is probably turning in her grave with that scraggy head wearing her name šŸ¤£

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
@K4040 ignore that poster over on TL lovey they being pedantic and bloody stupid too!

To go on about that rather than Aimee Arsehole se parenting and adulting in general says it all lovey.

We have your back šŸ’• xx

I saw that over on TL I thought it was very harsh. You apologised, that shouldā€™ve been the end of it. Obviously just out to cause trouble šŸ™„

Status
Not open for further replies.