Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
She absolutely reads here. I said something about “oh I didn’t see anything negative posted. Maybe on tattle?” And got quickly blocked 😆

When she's not reading blocking and deleting on tiktok, she's reading both here and t refreshing the pages as she goes waiting for the next post to see if there is anything to clap back to. Her day consists of tiktok, tattle + here, drinking and shopping.

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
Don’t think I could word it any better

Attachments

• IMG_0055.jpeg
    IMG_0055.jpeg
    119.5 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_0056.png
    IMG_0056.png
    49.5 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_0057.jpeg
    IMG_0057.jpeg
    34.5 KB · Views: 77

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Everything about her is disgusting and dirty TBH. She's just unclean and unhygenic.
She’s a tramp. There’s no need for it. She has a life of leisure so could be doing fitness and health for so called anxiety on TT. Instead it’s constant selling se, opening free se (eg slate lady rubbish and wax melts) buying se and gorging on high fat takeaways MOST days. She’s an absolute disgrace and wastes money constantly. I just can’t stand her.

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
She’s a tramp. There’s no need for it. She has a life of leisure so could be doing fitness and health for so called anxiety on TT. Instead it’s constant selling se, opening free se (eg slate lady rubbish and wax melts) buying se and gorging on high fat takeaways MOST days. She’s an absolute disgrace and wastes money constantly. I just can’t stand her.

Agreed on all counts. She could use her platform for so much good and she could provide such a great life for her and her child with the income she has. As i said early on when i began posting there is no way i could be in her company, she would make me very nervous.

Mar 8, 2024
I’ve done my favourite Aimee outfit so now for the hair. The dry noodles is my absolute favourite but as she does that style every time she goes on the pull I thought I would choose a natural look. I call this the ‘Worzel Gummidge’
I don’t know if any of you watched the show once upon a time. But she REALLY looks like the rumple stiltskin from it 🤣 love that for her!

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I knew her not wanting to upset people was cos she had bought designer crap. She’s so predictable and boring. And she can buy all the designer she wants she’ll still look like a trampy chav.

How will her huns cope with the last DUD for a while. Best make a crisis hot line for them. And I wish she’d tie her hair up when dishing out food!! Argh she’s just a walking ick.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I only ever buy cheap ones as like you say could lose them, plus I do love different colours for different outfits but owning a pair of Chanel ones I definitely wouldn't wear anything else! She is definitely not the vibe Chanel is aimed at, such a classy design the complete opposite of that classless tramp....coco is probably turning in her grave with that scraggy head wearing her name 🤣
Sorry folks but I have a pair of Chanel sunnies, I’m spoiled I know but the husband gives me the best gifts. They stay in my car so I don’t lose them. It’s no good walking around looking unkempt like she does in hideous ill fitting outfits with beautiful sunglasses on, she looks ridiculous and anyone would assume they’re fake Chanel looking at her.
Same with the awful orange bag. She’s just a total mess. I’d love to see her get a full makeover and for someone to tell her not to copy the makeup that young influencers pile on. They have 20 yr old skin so they can do it. She’s 40 and uses sunbeds so her skin is damaged. The winged out liner is the worst part of her routine. She really does look appalling. BUT SHE LIKES IT.
I’ve never hated anyone as much as this and I’ve never even met her. She’s utterly revolting in every way 😡

Mar 8, 2024
If we are going for fancy dress then the two hideous (look at me) dresses from medadswedding have to be contentenders. If I didn't wash or brush my hair for a week then I my be able to recreate the hair 🤔
Sorry multiple comments in a row but I’ve been ill all day with my very real health issues (something you’d never know about aimless) so I’m just catching up but what in the Halloween pumpkin is that Orange table cloth she is wearing!

Mar 27, 2024
UK
I scrolled through Aimees videos to see when she bought her Chanel sunglasses. I found a video of her wearing them in the Summer 2023. Thanks to TL someone has uploaded the video of when she bought them which was April 2023 and she paid £359 yet she’s just bought a new pair. The amount of money she spends is off the charts. How much is Greg worth? Does he really have that much money? Did Duncle have to get rid of millions and she has it somewhere? The whole family are crooks

£359 😳 to look like a fing human fly. Less than a year later she’s spent god knows on another pair 😳

Attachments

• E9A587AB-8590-4BF1-B524-014FD8223C75.jpeg
    E9A587AB-8590-4BF1-B524-014FD8223C75.jpeg
    193.9 KB · Views: 117

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I scrolled through Aimees videos to see when she bought her Chanel sunglasses. I found a video of her wearing them in the Summer 2023. Thanks to TL someone has uploaded the video of when she bought them which was April 2023 and she paid £359 yet she’s just bought a new pair. The amount of money she spends is off the charts. How much is Greg worth? Does he really have that much money? Did Duncle have to get rid of millions and she has it somewhere? The whole family are crooks

£359 😳 to look like a fing human fly.
He’s not that wealthy. He’d live in one of the big houses the footballers live in if he was, I imagine he’s wasted a lot on her and the house she’s in was probably part of his pension. The whole family are disgusting.
I’m actually aghast at the amount of take away food she scoffs. People must love watching this se because she only posts things that give her max engagement 🤮

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York

£359 😳 to look like a fing human fly. Less than a year later she’s spent god knows on another pair 😳

Sorry but wearing Chanel sunglasses does not mean you can get away with nasty cheap leopard print and glued down eyebrows with that awful lipstick.
It’s just wasted on her. She’s such a frumpy mess. Old s bag behind her as well, she’s getting right on my last nerve 😜💩🤮😡🤡

Mar 8, 2024
Sorry folks but I have a pair of Chanel sunnies, I’m spoiled I know but the husband gives me the best gifts. They stay in my car so I don’t lose them. It’s no good walking around looking unkempt like she does in hideous ill fitting outfits with beautiful sunglasses on, she looks ridiculous and anyone would assume they’re fake Chanel looking at her.
Same with the awful orange bag. She’s just a total mess. I’d love to see her get a full makeover and for someone to tell her not to copy the makeup that young influencers pile on. They have 20 yr old skin so they can do it. She’s 40 and uses sunbeds so her skin is damaged. The winged out liner is the worst part of her routine. She really does look appalling. BUT SHE LIKES IT.
I’ve never hated anyone as much as this and I’ve never even met her. She’s utterly revolting in every way 😡
I love Chanel glasses, always have ( so hated seeing her and beefy get some) I am hoping to get some in duty free for myself when I go to Malta with the girls for that big 50th birthday I had back in march (milking it for the rest of the year 🤣)
Be interesting to see what ones she thought she needed 🙄

MicroMash

Mar 8, 2024
I love Chanel glasses, always have ( so hated seeing her and beefy get some) I am hoping to get some in duty free for myself when I go to Malta with the girls for that big 50th birthday I had back in march (milking it for the rest of the year 🤣)
Be interesting to see what ones she thought she needed 🙄
Aww I was 50 in November but am still milking it. Treat yourself ddcb so worth it. 🥰

Mar 8, 2024

I know I was thinking this!! surely he can't have that much as the rate she spends money, it must be ££££ like anyone remember the trainers she said she treated herself to, when I looked they were like £250/300 odd and I've never seen her wear them 😳
She seriously can't make that much from TT?

Status
Not open for further replies.