Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
Honestly so so pissed off with this witch!! This b makes me SO angry!!! 😠
Very close friends of mine have had to postpone their wedding to very very poorly. And I'm not talking 'cdif or fing pink eye poorly either. 🥺🙏🏼
A group of us have put together to send them off glamping spa wknd to soften the blow a little.
Now I have offered and insisted on taking their toddler twins and teen daughter for the weekend and have categorically refused to take a penny towards my weekend with the kiddies. I'm not moaning because I've chosen to do it but I am stretching my money you know like mentally tallying up going round Asda kinda thing? Anyway I've been and stocked up with pizzas for tonight, burgers and chips for tomorrow, juice, breakfast stuff, roast stuff for Sunday etc plus a few goodies for the 4of us. I haven't broken the bank I've spent £40 ish but still that's £40 I can't really spare if I'm honest. Plus I put towards their glamping.

Anyhow I digress... open TT to see fy mccunts 'haul' of absolute s from thrush.. sorry Lush 🤢🙄 but then I swear I almost threw my phone in rage that she's saying "for anyone passing the white company" yadda yadda... because she 'NEEDED' A coupl'a candles. The two candles that cost her SEVENTY QUID!!! £70!! On 2 fing candles makes my blood boil. I honestly have cried with anger. Absolute t with her fing showing off and absolute disregard for money or how everyone is tightening the purse strings etc. Never HATED a stranger more!!! 😭😭 Here's an idea AIMEE because I know you'll read this how about CLEAN YOUR fING SKIP you live in instead of just masking the stench with £70 candles you daft fing b!!!! 😭😭😭😭
This …is an amazing friend who has selflessly helping her friend through what sounds like the worst time in their lives without a moan or thought about how she feels etc,unlike cat piss who lets face it would know how to spell empathy never mind know what it means.
The memories those children will make with yourself are golden and I truly hope your friend and partner come through this awful time with love which they will because they have what sounds like an amazing support system.
Sending love and hugs to you all ❤️.

Mar 9, 2024
Someone got offended cos I said Chinese nail bar and they got all arsey. Couldn’t give a do if they’re offended. I apologised and they still carried on. That’s a them problem.

Only time they’ve commented on the thread and they pick on that and nothing to do with catpiss t
There's always one. I don't get why they couldn't just move on after you apologised.

Mar 9, 2024
I think they are Vietnamese at that nail bar (I'm not offended in the slightest, by the way, we all call them Chinese nail bars too!) The workers there all wear masks, which concerns me as to the quality of the products they use. Also concerned wondering how H will get the gel polish removed, as I believe that particular place does not use genuine products, and usually efile the gel off. As previously said somewhere (can't remember if it was here, tl, or a comment on tt) there's no way a shop will have insurance to cover them for putting gel polish on a 9 year old. 🤨
She's ruined her daughter's nails. They're not thickened up enough to have that treatment. As for the dirt under them, fine, your kid wants to paint, but if they're washing their hands surely you can teach them to clean their nails if you're going out to get your nails done!

Mar 9, 2024
She said it felt like I was assuming their ethnicity and she was like I assume you know for certain theyre from china. Yeah cos I go up and down the country checking nail salons staffs ethnicity 🤣

I’m so not bothered, just shows how fed up the world is because nearly every f gets offended by everything.

As for me - Raised in the 80s, offended by nothing
Gotta love being part of Gen X, the ferral generation. We're much harder to offend.

Mar 9, 2024
Because people get offended about being offended.
I genuinely think some folk live to be offended. Do you remember back in the day the Jonathan Ross, Russell Brand radio show that got reported? Loads then went and listened to it on iplayer and phoned in to say they were offended! Literally listened purely so they could say they were offended. What is the world coming to.

Mar 8, 2024
I genuinely think some folk live to be offended. Do you remember back in the day the Jonathan Ross, Russell Brand radio show that got reported? Loads then went and listened to it on iplayer and phoned in to say they were offended! Literally listened purely so they could say they were offended. What is the world coming to.
I totally agree!

My son has been raised as an 80s kid because it’s the only way in my opinion and if anyone gets offended he’s like oh go cry a bit more or grow some balls. He’s pretty savage 😂

i offend someone every single day, sometimes I don’t even have to try. 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.