Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Just been on insta and see her cat in the hat pics and noticed the family tree thing wendy gave her. Is she that dim that she doesn't realise that was regifted and was definitely not for her/Harper lol it doesn't even make sense when you read it for her 🤣 if that was given to me by my dad (my mums passed) I'd be sayin now come on 🤣🤣
That needs to be hurled into the skip

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Good morning friends!
Hope you all have a lovely Sunday
We’ve got a full week of reality TV to laugh at. I’m hoping Max loves the support bear and won’t give it back 👍🏼

Love this 😂 it’s like waiting for a new series to start on tv that everyone is excited to watch 😂 hope it’s gonna be a good one!

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Love this 😂 it’s like waiting for a new series to start on tv that everyone is excited to watch 😂 hope it’s gonna be a good one!
I can safely say YES it’s going to be hilarious and so many new photos to snigger at. Will she be wearing spf on her face under all the slimy shimmery gold make up? Will she F**K because she never uses it, she laps up as much UVA as possible and visits the sunbeds frequently 🐷

Aimee

Mar 8, 2024
Has she honestly been getting away with not paying tax !! 😡
The whole family are just seedy dodgy criminals if that’s the case
I would really like to know where she gets her money from
Sure there is a cap of gifting money as well before it gets taxed , as I am sure her dad just gives her cash all the time
There is no way she earns how she spends off TT alone , I just ain’t buying it
Really hope HRMC find the dodgy dealings and throw the book at her !!
A few pages behind but I remember a video from sevdas sister in law that sev was getting 6k a month from tik tok🤯 it’s now about 2k now

She doesn’t do lives, doesn’t really sell much in tik tok shop, so I makes me wonder how much cat piss has actually made over the years on tik tok🙈

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
That needs to be hurled into the skip
I agree! Pointless tat that literally has no actual meaning to them. Also just throw on the Harth where it matches sweet do all else in the room. This is where alot of people have like a shelving space in a hall way or something that they keep little things on that are sentimental (not that this is in any way sentimental) or things collected that don't go with the other rooms. Wendy has a nice home. Why can't she guide her a bit lol I don't get it 😕

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
I can safely say YES it’s going to be hilarious and so many new photos to snigger at. Will she be wearing spf on her face under all the slimy shimmery gold make up? Will she F**K because she never uses it, she laps up as much UVA as possible and visits the sunbeds frequently 🐷

She’s going to be glowing like David fing Dickinson crossed with a clown isn’t she 🤡 I hope she regularly puts sun screen on Harper, I can imagine she will catch the sun quite easily. One of my daughters is really pale and I was constantly covering her in sun screen because she would burn really bad. Their young skin needs protecting

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Are we all looking forward to today’s s show? How many times do we think she’ll mention ‘anxiety’ and the fact she ‘hates flying, she’s never flew with harper on her own before’ she’s been up all night with the Tommy tits… so predictable, but I’m here for it… let the carnage commence.
Never travelled alone and never sat with her daughter on a flight because she always fobs her off on her mother. This'll be good. I reckon as soon as steph gets there it'll take an hr or 2 before she feels ill and needs to lay down and steph takes Harper swimming or something else. Aimee doesn't parent, she barely humans never mind adults. Stephs going to regret going away with her.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Are we all looking forward to today’s s show? How many times do we think she’ll mention ‘anxiety’ and the fact she ‘hates flying, she’s never flew with harper on her own before’ she’s been up all night with the Tommy tits… so predictable, but I’m here for it… let the carnage commence.
DECAF coffee, yet she will have had a bottle of Prosecco last night. Hasn’t she shown you all her hand luggage bag yet? Phone charger, wet wipes and support bear 🐻

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She’s going to be glowing like David fing Dickinson crossed with a clown isn’t she 🤡 I hope she regularly puts sun screen on Harper, I can imagine she will catch the sun quite easily. One of my daughters is really pale and I was constantly covering her in sun screen because she would burn really bad. Their young skin needs protecting
As do their nail beds and dignity

Mar 8, 2024
Morning All,

Anyone else feel like it's Christmas morning 😁... knowing what a s show we are about to be gifted with 🤣
No airport post pre flight as she knows she can't control the comments!! Oh what a way to live!
Happy Sunday all!
Will return once I have walked the dog and caught up with housework....will use my break to check in so I don't fall too far behind 🤣

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024

I wouldn’t hesitate to take my 3 on holiday alone. Yes it will probably be a bit challenging at times, but that can happen at home or abroad. I feel like the fact as a parent that is able to have the privilege of being able to go abroad with their child is something which she should be grateful for and treasure it and the memories that will me made.
We know shameless is an ungrateful little brat though and she takes everything for granted so will no doubt whinge and moan and have something to complain about.
And I’m fing here for it!! BRING ON THE s SHOWWWW 📺 💩

Status
Not open for further replies.