Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2024
Wales
I reckon her ‘anxiety’ is just the symptoms of the come-down from boozies.

I suffer from anxiety, but real anxiety. Crippling at times. Panic attacks are no laughing matter and I suffer for hours after one. Someone with anxiety supposedly as bad as hers, wouldn’t post her life publicly for everyone to judge. Even the thought of doing that fills me with dread!! She’s an absolute phoney and will say and do anything for views.

On another note, why is everyone in her comments treating her like a 10 year old? The whole “so proud of you” “you can do this” etc. It’s madness. A woman in her late 30’s being praised for taking her daughter away. What genre of tw@t applauds that?!?!

I hope Steph helps diagnose her this week. She needs help.
I hope Steph twats her

chemoqueen

Apr 7, 2024
Huntingdon
2!! 2 panic attacks!! What a bloody surprise, we would never have guessed.
As usual, making everything about herself. Poor woe is me Aimee. Please everyone, go and give Aimee a little ego boost and tell her how amazing she is and how she is the best mum to Harper 🤢😂
Just be fing grateful that you are able to take your daughter away on a holiday abroad! Life is for living, not begging for praise from strangers on the internet
Prob had a panic attack coz stephs ripped her a new one n threatening to change hotels for her max n lilly

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Morning iv been up the wall with my little miss so just been scrolling not really having chance to comment. She doesn’t sleep well 4 hours tops even with melatonin but this last week has been horrendous little hour here and 40 mins there we are both like the walking dead 💀😂 that’s proper sleep deprivation aimee not being up one night from 1am for a holiday u stupid fck. Just watched last nights vid there is no way on this earth she has spent the day in the pool her hair is exactly the same that ain’t no pool dried hair and who spends the day in the pool and goes in with a full face of make up to the point u have to take it off in the night time behave aimee ya thick cnut !!!! Poor h rubber ring them swimming lessons have paid off I see 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️ Beefy flaps has defo told her to remove that video 100 percent. I have suffered with ptsd and anxiety since my daughter was born asleep in 2009 and what aimee presents with is not anxiety Infact it’s a fing insult to us who genuinely do suffer. Get off the drink aimee I haven’t drank in years I couldn’t think of anything worse with the way I tbh but each to there own. My heart breaks for h and I hope she ends up having a nice time regardless of how much of a spoilt brat she is it’s Aimee’s doing. The kids crying out for attention aimee get off your phone and give her it. I am blessed with other children but I am one of the lucky ones there’s ladies on here and everywhere who long for a child and you just neglect yours you disgust me and I hope your reading this hungover realising your the talk of the town yet again for not safeguarding your child and hitting the drink soon as you land as expected and the mother of the year award goes to not you catpiss not you. There isn’t enough jo malone candles and sunglasses to hide you or your stench you scruff

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
So shes deleted the videos of them arriving at the hotel and the one of her having a pina colada, methinks Stephanie had a word, so I’ll just leave this here if you’re a blockee
I can still see the video and still has the hotel shown and them drinking piña coladas.

She has no awareness of keeping H safeguarded at all sadly.

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
schools here have another week off x
Still has an extra week off so off this week back in next Monday.

I think Aimee Arsehole said that why they went yesterday and that they leaving Sunday so that H can get to school Monday but think Vav has Max off still so they leaving Monday as I am sure she said she arriving earlier and leaving earlier than Vav and her kids.

PlentyOfShhh

Mar 16, 2024
UK
So shes deleted the videos of them arriving at the hotel and the one of her having a pina colada, methinks Stephanie had a word, so I’ll just leave this here if you’re a blockee
I can still see them on her page.

Morning all. Hi ho hi ho it's back to work I go. I'm feeling slightly anxious even though I've been there ages. I'm applying for a promotion today, have to hand my letter in. Wondering if I should do a tiktok about it? Anybody have a support bear I can borrow or a spare bottle of Kylie?

Anywho have a wonderful day all (not you Aimless) I shall catch you all on the flip side of work (that's a real job Shamey, not gurning into my phone all day)

😁🥳🦖

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
She’s deleted her first video arriving there with the pina colada and revealing the hotel x
Still showing up on mine that is really odd 🤔 still has all the hotel showing and the piña coladas as well x

Edited to say - the video actually has the name of the hotel in the search bar where shows all the comments. She just hasn’t a clue how to keep her daughter safe has she?

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024

Morning all. Hi ho hi ho it's back to work I go. I'm feeling slightly anxious even though I've been there ages. I'm applying for a promotion today, have to hand my letter in. Wondering if I should do a tiktok about it? Anybody have a support bear I can borrow or a spare bottle of Kylie?

Anywho have a wonderful day all (not you Aimless) I shall catch you all on the flip side of work (that's a real job Shamey, not gurning into my phone all day)

😁🥳🦖
Ooh good luck! I have everything crossed you get the promotion!

Have a great day! 💕

Pinkgiraffe

Mar 9, 2024
I really hope you see them so you can let us know what Aimee really looks like. 😂
Imagine having a lovely relaxed swim, then looking to your left and seeing that monstrosity floating towards you… mounds of oil dripping from her make up plastered face, nits jumping for their life from the birds nest. Multiple forgotten about santitary pads bulging out her massive crotch.
Nah I’d rather swim with jaws

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Still has an extra week off so off this week back in next Monday.

I think Aimee Arsehole said that why they went yesterday and that they leaving Sunday so that H can get to school Monday but think Vav has Max off still so they leaving Monday as I am sure she said she arriving earlier and leaving earlier than Vav and her kids.
Yeah Scottish holiday are almost always different to ours they have summer hols earlier too they go back august x

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024

😁🥳🦖
Goodluck lovely we will have the kylie on ice don’t forget your support bear and il have pizza &co on standby for tea ❤️🥳 LYSM

Status
Not open for further replies.