Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 9, 2024
Why did I watch old Shirls video I’ve just seen her clam packet winking at me! 🤮🤮🤮
I'm so sorry, literally noone needs to see it, but then if I'm having nightmares about it, it's only fair to share the love! Surely she must've noticed before she uploaded it that her skanky dirty draws were showing. Imagine that at a wedding.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I’m on mirtazapine and propanol I don’t find they help much! The mirtazapine helps with mood but the propanol does nothing for me unfortunately! And despite saying this loads to the GP they just up the dose and send me on my way rather than trying something else.

And thank you I’d appreciate that 🥰
The propanol works for me, I’ve not used it in a while though. The other drugs take time to build up to a level that works for you so stick with it and get a higher dose and see if helps, it can takes weeks for a higher dose to work so stick with it.

It’s rage inducing isn’t it when she starts on the “my anxiety…”

Thankfully I’m not too bad now but I work hard at it and the last thing on my mind would be filming myself and selling stuff on TT shop. It’s very difficult to even make eye contact when you’re in state of panic.

What a lying b (her not you 🤣🤡)

Mar 9, 2024
That wasn't a panic attack c*nty chops, it was the sudden and shocking realisation that this week won't be about lie ins and coffees in bed, hours on the sunlounger reading a book, drinking the place dry and cooking that leathery skin without a care in the world....... oh no, for 1 whole week she has to be a parent 😲 it's bound to be a massive shock. She pays for grandma gash-flash and the resentful sister to go away usually, so they feel obligated to look after her daughter. Even at home Gregg the wallet and grandma gash-flash are always round parenting H, so she doesn't have to #CostaDelCarCrash #ftyChopsNeedsAChildmimder 😉🤣🍹
Grandma gash flash! I'm done 😃

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Only ones in the website not on sale 😬 I mean they might have been in the shop but can't imagine by much
Only ones in the website not on sale 😬 I mean they might have been in the shop but can't imagine by much

The propanol works for me, I’ve not used it in a while though. The other drugs take time to build up to a level that works for you so stick with it and get a higher dose and see if helps, it can takes weeks for a higher dose to work so stick with it.

It’s rage inducing isn’t it when she starts on the “my anxiety…”

Thankfully I’m not too bad now but I work hard at it and the last thing on my mind would be filming myself and selling stuff on TT shop. It’s very difficult to even make eye contact when you’re in state of panic.

What a lying b (her not you 🤣🤡)
Sorry @thelurker66, you mean the propanolol doesn’t work for you, I misread and thought you meant the mitrazepine dose gets increased. It’s usually 40mg given an hour before any anxiety inducing situations. Or a dose 3 times a day at varying doses. There may be another drug that will help with it so next time ask for something else. Pregabalin was brilliant for me, I only have sertraline now and Atomoxetine.
Google yoga for beginners for anxiety
It really worked for me so hope you can find something for you that helps ❤️

Mar 8, 2024
I went to salou years ago with my son who was 3 at the time. There was a couple of single mums together there, kids were lobbed in kids club and just left there. The kids club workers would take kids to the buffet for their tea and she would just swan off outside the hotel to go the shops and just leave her kids in the kids club. Just something I could see shaimee doing if she could get away with it

Mar 29, 2024
Here and there
Well last nights video didn’t disappoint 😂 neither did the arse licking comments from her ‘huns’ what a following of absolute wet wipes..
“ you’re a brave woman”
“You’re amazing”
“ I’m so proud of you..”
She’s a 38yr old grown child- who took her kid on holiday.. not as if she’s just discovered a cure for a disease. I’m sure there’ll be an upload of a cocky clap back video once steph massivevagina gets there today.. you can smell it 🤣

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
I'm so sorry, literally noone needs to see it, but then if I'm having nightmares about it, it's only fair to share the love! Surely she must've noticed before she uploaded it that her skanky dirty draws were showing. Imagine that at a wedding.
Nobody needs to see that especially at a wedding! owd shirls got a good figure but the dresses didn’t do her any justice and she looked like mutton dressed as lamb!

Mar 8, 2024
I only think she’s had “panic attacks” is because she’s not able to consume the amount of alcohol she needs to function and she’s anxious because she’s got to parent sober & she doesn’t want to.

I said on tl I don’t think she’s ever had a day in her life where she’s felt fulfilled otherwise she’d not be attention seeking validation from strangers in her phone. Her life is vacuous and she knows it

Status
Not open for further replies.