Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alfie60

Mar 16, 2024
Uk
My link doesn’t work. Says page not found.

Are you also reporting to them?

I replied back the link doesn’t work and also that I forgot that supposedly Harpers teacher follows her on social media and Aimee has announced that to everyone and that none of us believe it to be true but it isn’t a good look for the school.
This is my second time reporting her ,if you Google Sefton social services you should all the info you need to take it further ,the school does have a safeguarding team as well ,my first time was last year when I saw H on YouTube, whilst she was down stairs on a live selling s ,H was asking for followers it was a sad watch and she denied she had an account , she made a big song and dance about it all saying case closed etc it's all fine her and social worker all laughed about it total lies ,I don't do it out of hate for her ,I'm concerned for her daughter ....we all know her house is empty with 5 cats in we know the name of her hotel .... its sad for h that her mother shows lack of safeguarding her ..

Apr 3, 2024
Wales
She is most definitely going to be expecting vav to look after her when she gets there, but Vav's time will be spent occupying max (and rightly so). Mark my words, Aimee will not cope with a child like max.
Did I also hear right on Vav's TT that she is working of an evening for bperfect? Yeah good luck with that one Aimless.

Anyone else who has had the misfortune to holiday with a narcassist will know that Aimless is teetering on the edge already.

Sandybits

Apr 7, 2024
England
All of the things to do in Benalmadena and She's still in the room after more shopping in the hotel shop!

Jeeze I can't get my kids to clean the bathroom at home never mind on holiday when they are bouncing off the walls. Usually the lovely cleaning ladies are tapping on your door first thing anyway to change towels and bedding first thing in the morning so we like to be out and making the most of the day! Poor H having to be stuck in that room until Anxious Annie feels like brushing her hair and putting her phone down for 5 minutes!!

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
I might not see them if there not up and out at this time, I’ll be up soon as suns up, washed, dressed, kids sorted and had breakfast and by the pool playing with my kids🙄🙄like come on, your on holiday, why carry on like your still at home 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

That’s the same with me. Get up, get to brekkie and fill up and then straight the the pool (Hoping that if we get there early enough we can get sun loungers right by the pool so we can keep our eyes on the kids)
Spend the day by the pool, getting involved with the pool games, HAVING FUN etc. Mine enjoyed going to the kids club so they went for an hour or 2 on a couple of days when the weather was boiling so they can chill in a cool place and do all sorts of crafts, games etc.
Does anyone remember the t-shirts you got when younger on holiday. Like depending on your age group, the groups had a name and you got the matching t-shirt. I used to love those 😂
What a waste it is spending precious time in the room 🙄 poor harper

Mar 16, 2024
United Kingdom
She is most definitely going to be expecting vav to look after her when she gets there, but Vav's time will be spent occupying max (and rightly so). Mark my words, Aimee will not cope with a child like max.
Did I also hear right on Vav's TT that she is working of an evening for bperfect? Yeah good luck with that one Aimless.

Anyone else who has had the misfortune to holiday with a narcassist will know that Aimless is teetering on the edge already.
Comments of vavs post about concerns of safeguarding and so many replies saying “it’s not like they are celebs” we all know their not, but between them they have over a million followers and probably a lot more that don’t follow seeing this!
Do people not see how dangerous the internet is and the safeguarding concerns are down to actual safeguarding of those children, are people really that thick and naive.

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
When she said H was lording it up in the pool on her ring translation....lording it up in the toddler pool while she sat on a lounger thinking about her next anxiety content!!
No way were they in the pool all day, we would of had pics!
I said the same, didn't go anywhere near fing water yesterday, lying tramp, NOW she's saying she had a dodgy tummy all day yesterday🤔 yeah coz we all go.in the hotel swimming pool when we've got the ss don't we eh🙄

Mar 8, 2024
She is such a miser. Negativity just seeps out of her. She’s on holiday with her daughter and she still can’t muster up happiness. Dodgy stomach all day.. me flaps. Steph said she will be in the pool all day with max so there Aimee’s excuse to go to bed and sleep cus she’s not well. Leave H with a woman she’s never met and her kids. I bet she has so many illnesses on this holiday. She can’t just enjoy the holiday, has to highlight her anxiety and panic attacks. All for attention. Aimee you should be embarrassed of yourself for carrying on this way. Whispering about her belly troubles and sour sweets meant to help. Doesn’t know if her kid likes salt and vinegar though. She’s just so lazy and hates the idea of parenting. She just can’t be arsed being a mum.

Status
Not open for further replies.