Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
So let me get this straight. You can ride random dick like a bike you have just stolen, allow random dick to stay in house with your daughter and have no anxiety about the effect all that has on your child. But going out for dinner, with your "bestie" is causing you yo be nervous. Ok then.

I’ve never known anyone that can turn their anxiety on and off like she can. She’s full of crap.

Mar 10, 2024
cardiff
So let me get this straight. You can ride random dick like a bike you have just stolen, allow random dick to stay in house with your daughter and have no anxiety about the effect all that has on your child. But going out for dinner, with your "bestie" is causing you yo be nervous. Ok then.
Exactly this …. Any strange Dave in her house round her kid - but that’s ok

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
She really hasn’t a clue has she about brushes, colours, shades etc. I’ve never seen anyone look worse with make up on than off the way she does. All the money she must waste on make up too to look that bad 🤣🤣
I can't believe brands send her stuff to make it looks crap and also pay her for the privilege. It's actually disgusting. She hasn't got a bloody clue what she's at!

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
I've never gasped at any of her tiktoks BUT the way I gasped when I seen her applying that red lippy!! 😳 tragic. Not even red in her outfit for that to even go. And aimee can you please for the love of all that is Holy learn what bloody brushes to use for your makeup and blend your fing eyeshadow. While lookin!!! Also up at quarter to 9 lol did you have a good wee read while steph watched your child. And gone stop going on and on about your anxiety. It's probably withdrawal because you haven't had either enough sugar, fat or alcohol which contains both really!

I was shocked at quarter to 9 😳 10am by the time they are sorted, do that!
My kids would be straight in the pool by 8am

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
I was shocked at quarter to 9 😳 10am by the time they are sorted, do that!
My kids would be straight in the pool by 8am
She's lying even saying quarter to 9 sure vav posted and said it was half 8 when she was recording and she said they were all still asleep lol she's definitely lying. You could hear the children playing by the pool when Aimee posted to. It was definitely later

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I can't believe brands send her stuff to make it looks crap and also pay her for the privilege. It's actually disgusting. She hasn't got a bloody clue what she's at!

I don’t know why any brand wants to work with her, like you say she’s no clue, doesn’t research things so can’t answer questions on it (remember the whole cruelty free row with a brand she was advertising? Can’t recall which brand). And her engagement is very low given her follower count. Doesn’t make any business sense.

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
I don’t actually think she did work - I think she actually did juice plus and the boutique -

If she did anything more then that then perhapse at most she worked as a receptionist or something at a travel agent. That's about as much as she will have had to do with travel i reccan. Unless she's pretending to be clueless for content which is certainly possible but being actually clueless is equally as possible.

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
I don’t know why any brand wants to work with her, like you say she’s no clue, doesn’t research things so can’t answer questions on it (remember the whole cruelty free row with a brand she was advertising? Can’t recall which brand). And her engagement is very low given her follower count. Doesn’t make any business sense.
Yeah with plouise and then they binned her off. She's not a good look for any brand

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
She's lying even saying quarter to 9 sure vav posted and said it was half 8 when she was recording and she said they were all still asleep lol she's definitely lying. You could hear the children playing by the pool when Aimee posted to. It was definitely later

But they don’t set alarms when they are on holiday, they wake when they wake 🙄 what a fing waste of time festering in bed. If there’s ever a time to get your arse up early and get ready, it’s when you’re on holiday. Make the most of your time. The week flies by so quickly

Status
Not open for further replies.