Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 9, 2024
Totally agree, off to Turkey in September and I will be up at the crack of dawn on the balcony with a coffee, early breakfast and still have the entire day to do holiday stuff, we all, except Shameless work hard and save hard to get the holiday we all deserve, and I sure as hell enjoy every single second of the holiday, I've never seen anyone so miserable on holiday like she is. Spoilt ungrateful pampered clown of a woman.
I was in Turkey last Sept it was so hot!!!! Had a lovely week away though.. All inclusive n food was lush. We did a couple of day trips which were so worth it. Hope you have a lovely time xx

Mar 9, 2024
I cannot understand anyone who goes abroad and never leaves the hotel I mean what’s the point ?
We love to explore and try new things it’s what holidays are all about.
Am feeling so heartbroken for H when she’s older and looks at how little her sad excuse of a mother bothered about her,she doesn’t deserve that girl at all
Totally agree. I'm off to London tomorrow night with my daughter for her 15th. She wanted to see cabaret, a bench in St James Park which is used in Good Omens Wagamama's for food and in her words wants to go to heaven for a day ie the biggest bookstore in Europe Waterstones in picadilly circus!!
I've done these types of presents for her a few times now as we both agree that memories of time spent together are the vest presents.

Mar 10, 2024
Wales
Imagine spending your whole life Lying
I don’t filter my pictures
I suffer from anxiety
I can’t take my child away on my own
I have panic attacks
I forget to eat
I’m a good mum
I’m a size 12
I have a cat sitter
I clean my house
I have a job
I have friends

Have I missed anything?
I’ve got good fashion sense
I’m good at applying makeup
I’ve had a shower

Mar 9, 2024
Check her hair out!!!
Although H looks lovely
Fingers crossed a bit of sun helps her health.

As an aside if H is asd she might struggle and be totally overwhelmed being around so many people and being forced to play with strangers. She may also have withdrawals due to not being on her gadgets Al the time. Her mother gave eff all prep n planning time too her

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Sorry ladies I've barely been on here or TT because I CBA Frankly!!! Both these slags get on my nerves so bad that sometimes I have to force myself to stay away!! 😵‍💫🤣 just quickly though... you know when you went away with old witch hat.. and had you that big rant about people reserving beds? It won't let me upload the full video but she does go on to say even if you're 'nipping away' rant rant rant moan moan t-tent! But now old s-vav is doing it for you it's totally fine? It's fine! Everything is fine!!! do off! So it's OK if they're being saved for your lard arse because you can't be arsed dragging yourself from your pit but not for anyone else? Oh s sorry I forgot Queen of Sheeba... your world your rules! Get fed 😵‍💫😫🤢

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240409-125024_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240409-125024_TikTok.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 174
  • Screenshot_20240409-214309_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240409-214309_TikTok.jpg
    187.9 KB · Views: 173
Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Totally agree. I'm off to London tomorrow night with my daughter for her 15th. She wanted to see cabaret, a bench in St James Park which is used in Good Omens Wagamama's for food and in her words wants to go to heaven for a day ie the biggest bookstore in Europe Waterstones in picadilly circus!!
I've done these types of presents for her a few times now as we both agree that memories of time spent together are the vest presents.
Been to that Waterstones a few times with my daughter because she's obsessed with reading and buying new books or me buying her new books lol it won't disappoint. I agree memories are the best. We are going there in July for her 18th birthday present to the grand prix! Can't wait! Have the best time ♥️

Mar 7, 2024
After a day in the pool, at the beach, exploring..... surely the first thing you do is jump in the shower and wash your hair. The person that takes longest to get ready goes in the shower first. If aircon isn't great and blow drying and straightening are a chore, you take some curly hair, beach wave type products and give it a good scrunch. Or tie it up wet. That's got to be preferable to sweaty hair, what a scruff 🤢🤮 look at my hideous OTT make up and outfit I spent a fortune on but I can't be arsed to wash or brush our birds nest hair 🙃🙄

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Why didn't she have anxiety going on the corrie set that she had never been to? Or to the boxing with old devil dick Dave? Or the numerous other places she has been, that she hasn't been to before? Why is she trying to make out she is some scared vulnerable ditzy woman who needs looked after.

It's all for her twattent. Pretend to be whatever and then drop that when it suits to make other twattent. She's just a t all round.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
This 👆also never answers legitimate questions from people and allows her “followers” to answer on her behalf.
I buy some bits from Tik Tok shop but wouldn’t from her out of principle.
She does a sales pitch, throws a grenade in then hides and leaves the huns to fight for her when anyone dares to ask any questions on the product
I’m sure brands must look at the comments to see how she engages with her followers before they take her on. No wonder she’s always touting for an M and S deal or B and M. I’m sure she’s on the decline, I mean what sane person would take her recommendations on skin care and make up. Look at her! Sun bed damaged skin and horrendous application of products. She’s utterly hideous

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She said she wants to wear it at least twice while there and will probably wear it on the last night, so after a hot sweaty night eating at the marina she will put it on again for the last hot sweaty night she’s so grimy she really is
No way! The pastel floaty monstrosity? She has that with her? Polyester nylon. She’ll be a big sweaty mess 🤭

Status
Not open for further replies.