Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
At least Steph has brought some nice clothes with her, and she has Max dressed lovely, and she is in the moment and present for her kids. I know a lot of it is for Tiktok, but at least she looks like she cares and has some interest in them. I have never seen anyone so disinterested in her child as Aimee. It's just all about her! Her anxiety, her needs. Then you have Wendy, her sister, and her father who enable her, stick up for her, fund her, cover for her, and walk on eggshells around her. They are just as bad, in fact they are even worse, because they have created this sshow and continue to enable her.
She then thinks she is doing absolutely nothing wrong!
She is a C*NT

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Maybe it’s too do with confidence - if she’s only had a handful of lessons maybe she’s not confident - if she’s in a group environment for lessons - she’s possibly still at “baby” level
Shame on Aimee for not putting her in lessons until now - Harper should be confident swimming at 10 years old this year.
I know this is disgusting, did she never go swimming with her when she was a tiny tot?

LunchTime88

Mar 8, 2024
totally agree LeanneMarsh89 🤣

Attachments

• IMG_8522.jpeg
    IMG_8522.jpeg
    158.8 KB · Views: 268

hereforthedramaaa

Feb 28, 2024
Came across this beauty from last year. Look how buzzing she is without her child, in a strange place, zero anxiety in sight. I feel so sorry for that little girl. How can people not see through it?
This was there first meet even though they are 'best friends' and seen each other 3 times!! Absolutely ridiculous

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
So the other day skanky said she wouldn’t leave the hotel if vav wasn’t there but there’s vav saying skanky said the food wasn’t good …..so you would rather stop in the hotel we’re out of your own gob the food is t good and eat said food for a week smh,she needs to rewatch what she puts out so you can remeber the crap the speed out your mouth on the daily.

Mar 13, 2024
UK
Her skin looks terrible.
That’s scrunchie needs to go in the bin.
Her make up is horrendous.
Her hair is a mess.
How companies have her advertising their products is beyond me
She looks like a big shiny clown!! I’m 56 and have fewer lines! And no SPF yet when she’s selling it ooh we need to have it all the time.

For someone who spends hours scrolling social media how can she get it so wrong!,😑

Mar 8, 2024
Thank you so much babe for having my back ❤️
Not read TL for a few days as I’m more worried about being strong holding my family together at this difficult time.
I may of worded my reply wrong but I have told the truth and the relevant agencies have been very interested especially with the link with duncle David and her not paying taxes on her earnings. Her earnings that would also not allow her to be in receipt of certain benefits such as child benefit as it goes on your income.

Right now I’m really struggling emotionally and with catpiss you have to be 10 steps ahead and make sure an investigation is going on before revealing it as we know she likes to slime her way out of everything.

I am genuine and honest unlike catpiss and I do apologise if I worded my comment poorly.

Every night I struggle to sleep and i pray my phone doesn’t ring. I’m trying to be strong for those who need me right now 😢😢

@RainbowBright it means more than you realise having my back babe ❤️
There is a tattler here who believes you 🙋🏻‍♀️ I’m so sorry to hear you’re going through a rough time xx

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
OK no. She's trying to say she only put those first 2 products on as her base (1st pic) then went off camera and she has definitely stuck the new muck she put on her chest all over her bake to, she could audition for wonka and get cast as chief oompah loompa. And Aimee that colour of lippy is just not your colour it's absolutely rotten on you. Dear Jesus christ 😳 also your hair is going to actually go walkies on its own at this rate. You do realise you need to wash and brush hair to stimulate the follicles for growth and that. Any wonders yours is so thin tbh. Also using holidays to sell s to your huns. Amazing mother daughter time being spent. Poor Harper.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240410_182501_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240410_182501_TikTok.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 158
  • Screenshot_20240410_182652_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240410_182652_TikTok.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 115
  • Screenshot_20240410_182533_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240410_182533_TikTok.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 121
  • Screenshot_20240410_182639_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240410_182639_TikTok.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 127
Mar 10, 2024
cardiff
OK no. She's trying to say she only put those first 2 products on as her base (1st pic) then went off camera and she has definitely stuck the new muck she put on her chest all over her bake to, she could audition for wonka and get cast as chief oompah loompa. And Aimee that colour of lippy is just not your colour it's absolutely rotten on you. Dear Jesus christ 😳 also your hair is going to actually go walkies on its own at this rate. You do realise you need to wash and brush hair to stimulate the follicles for growth and that. Any wonders yours is so thin tbh. Also using holidays to sell s to your huns. Amazing mother daughter time being spent. Poor Harper.
This is with a smoother filter - I would love to see her in real life

Sapphirose

Mar 8, 2024
Notts
I cannot get my head round why she says she wears natural make up on hols but manages to look like a reject from the chocolate factory,she looks delightful a sweaty greasy mess and who ever told her red lip colour was her colour lied it look abysmal on her and you would think she would make an effort with harpers hair etc poor kid looks terrible no thought whatsoever in her.

Status
Not open for further replies.