Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
I know, she’s bad for anyone watching the scoffing and gorging videos she posts. It makes me the exact opposite thankfully and makes me more aware of what I’m eating but others might not. It’s disgusting behaviour and so selfish. Be more self aware Aimeh, it’s sending out totally the wrong message 😡
I agree. She has affected my eating because it makes me more aware of what I'm eating which triggers my disordered eating. I'm trying to get back on track again and not give a do but it can be hard once your mind starts to think omg do I look like that and then you start to withhold food and the cycle begins. I stopped looking at what I ate for years because when I was really bad I could have told anyone the fat content of anything and how many calories I mean people used to shout to me in school how much is in this like it was normal. I've found myself thinking about it again and it's not good. I feel terrible atm but I'll get back on top of it. She really has no awareness of what she does.

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Just watched her and staphs morning videos. Shaimees face is so round in staphs.
And she has four pastries on her plate in her own video and proceeds to say she isn’t that hungry. 4 pastries is a lot for not being hungry or is that just me?
Considering she had 2 course breakfasts whilst away with her mum I'd say it's a starter for aimee. She hides that she eats but doesn't realise she shares alot of food she eats so I really wouldn't want to know the amount she actually eats tbh

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
Debs - the gift that keeps on giving!

Attachments

• IMG_3593.jpeg
    IMG_3593.jpeg
    189.3 KB · Views: 56
Mar 8, 2024
Considering she had 2 course breakfasts whilst away with her mum I'd say it's a starter for aimee. She hides that she eats but doesn't realise she shares alot of food she eats so I really wouldn't want to know the amount she actually eats tbh
Her brain isn’t wired right. She can’t keep up with the lies she tells. And yeah she shows more grub than she realises. It’s always oh I’m not that hungry but her plates full 🤦🏻‍♀️

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I agree. She has affected my eating because it makes me more aware of what I'm eating which triggers my disordered eating. I'm trying to get back on track again and not give a do but it can be hard once your mind starts to think omg do I look like that and then you start to withhold food and the cycle begins. I stopped looking at what I ate for years because when I was really bad I could have told anyone the fat content of anything and how many calories I mean people used to shout to me in school how much is in this like it was normal. I've found myself thinking about it again and it's not good. I feel terrible atm but I'll get back on top of it. She really has no awareness of what she does.
I know! I’ve only ever looked at calories since seeing her stuff her face on double orders of takeout food. I’m not going to mention calories again because I can see how it can affect people in this group.
Come and talk to us on here if you are struggling and I’m sorry for bringing it up. I’m not watching her eat again it’s too dangerous 😳

Apr 3, 2024
Wales
I'm sorry what??!!! She told a sales caller to duck off? What happened to 'it's me job?'!! It appears it only applies to her.
Yeah we get annoyed when they call but like any sane person does just say no thank you or hang up. Not once have I said duck off, especially in a busy area with kids around!

Something is definitely not right with her lack of content this holiday and I don't believe for one minute the reason is to spend quality time with H. That is definitely the narrative she will go with, but I'm not buying that at all.

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Not to mention all the hangovers she has when she’s driving as well
I couldn’t see your comment until this reply.
She makes a mockery out of everything and thinks she’s above the law, well she’s not and she’s fing dangerous too.
I’m sorry you went through so much with your husband and hope he has recover well from his injury.
They have specific reasons/law on why you have to inform DVLA with medical issues and medication that could affect your driving is because it will void any insurance policy and put other people in danger.
First thing I did when my son was 17 was apply for his provisional driving licence and declared his ASD, ADHD and all his medications and sent letters from his consultant too.
It took 8 months all together but I wasn’t going to allow my son to get behind a car without legally declaring it all.
A friend of mine was wrongly diagnosed with epilepsy and the consultant said if they didn’t inform dvla and anything happened whilst driving they will find it on the medical records and it will have serious consequences.
They got it back after 2 years and they found it wasn’t epilepsy but panic attacks.

Catpiss is well known as being a severe alcoholic for an very long time around the village and local town we live in and I promise you as soon as H is home from school, a bottle of alcohol is opened.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I'm sorry what??!!! She told a sales caller to duck off? What happened to 'it's me job?'!! It appears it only applies to her.
Yeah we get annoyed when they call but like any sane person does just say no thank you or hang up. Not once have I said duck off, especially in a busy area with kids around!

Something is definitely not right with her lack of content this holiday and I don't believe for one minute the reason is to spend quality time with H. That is definitely the narrative she will go with, but I'm not buying that at all.
She’s not in control is she? She’s not as aggressive in her posts and certainly not being as patronising. Just wait, once she’s back she will be doing constant clap backs and whipping her huns into frenzied attacks on us all. It’s about time she realised that TT has a shelf life when used for income 🙄

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2024
She makes a mockery out of everything and thinks she’s above the law, well she’s not and she’s fing dangerous too.
I’m sorry you went through so much with your husband and hope he has recover well from his injury.
They have specific reasons/law on why you have to inform DVLA with medical issues and medication that could affect your driving is because it will void any insurance policy and put other people in danger.
First thing I did when my son was 17 was apply for his provisional driving licence and declared his ASD, ADHD and all his medications and sent letters from his consultant too.
It took 8 months all together but I wasn’t going to allow my son to get behind a car without legally declaring it all.
A friend of mine was wrongly diagnosed with epilepsy and the consultant said if they didn’t inform dvla and anything happened whilst driving they will find it on the medical records and it will have serious consequences.
They got it back after 2 years and they found it wasn’t epilepsy but panic attacks.

Catpiss is well known as being a severe alcoholic for an very long time around the village and local town we live in and I promise you as soon as H is home from school, a bottle of alcohol is opened.
It does make sense why she always seems giddy and does the ridiculous laughs she does at unfunny s she does or says. She can’t help but drink. Her life is centred around herself and ale.

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024

My partner is Diabetic and has a medical driving licence.

He has a blood sugar scanner on his arm and obviously pricks his fingers too to check his sugars. We cannot go out in the car unless his sugars are at least 5.

The scanner is not recognised with the DVLA so a ginger prick check is done every time he gets behind the wheel.

All his scans / pricks are recorded and sent to the GP.

It’s for his and everyone’s safety so we don’t mind doing this.

I’m so pleased you reported her @itsmejo.

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
I know! I’ve only ever looked at calories since seeing her stuff her face on double orders of takeout food. I’m not going to mention calories again because I can see how it can affect people in this group.
Come and talk to us on here if you are struggling and I’m sorry for bringing it up. I’m not watching her eat again it’s too dangerous 😳
Don't be sorry, it isn't the people commenting in here that are the problem it's her self awareness that people who struggle do watch her. Im a person who has always as long as i can remember put weight on easily and she is there eating all this rubbish but using filters to make herself look thinner than she is. So people will think they can eat like that or they will be feeling like they are s cause they cant eat like that. Thankyou, ill shout if I'm not coping ♥️

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
AND WEVE GOT IT!!! 😂😂😂😂 What we've been waiting for !! Thanks Steph 👌👌👌👌👌what was THAT popping over Stephs shoulder in her breakfast video that eclipsed the sun🌞 it was fing ENORMOUS, oh hang on 🤔 nah, it was just Aimee, sticking her 2 penneth into the conversation 😳😳😳😳 could have warned us, Jesus fing Christ🙈🙈🙈🙈 Nows the time to either admit the lies OR tell us WHY DO U fING LOOK SO HUGE AND ROUND IN OTHER PEOPLES VIDEOS AIMEE??? Go on, WHY? coz it's a fing JOKE at this point and not a very funny one how you LIE to your followers, 620k of them...and lovely to see Steph getting in the pool with Max, least she can put her phone down for 5 fing minutes, bet we don't see YOU in the pool with Twist will we do. Waste of fing space 🖕

Mar 8, 2024
AND WEVE GOT IT!!! 😂😂😂😂 What we've been waiting for !! Thanks Steph 👌👌👌👌👌what was THAT popping over Stephs shoulder in her breakfast video that eclipsed the sun🌞 it was fing ENORMOUS, oh hang on 🤔 nah, it was just Aimee, sticking her 2 penneth into the conversation 😳😳😳😳 could have warned us, Jesus fing Christ🙈🙈🙈🙈 Nows the time to either admit the lies OR tell us WHY DO U fING LOOK SO HUGE AND ROUND IN OTHER PEOPLES VIDEOS AIMEE??? Go on, WHY? coz it's a fing JOKE at this point and not a very funny one how you LIE to your followers, 620k of them...and lovely to see Steph getting in the pool with Max, least she can put her phone down for 5 fing minutes, bet we don't see YOU in the pool with Twist will we do. Waste of fing space 🖕
She looks awful in Steph’s video. She looks completely different it’s bizarre how she gets away with this s.

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
Has anyone seen her mum and sister giving on support in the comments? I find it strange that they haven't or I haven't seen that they have.
Charlie is posting quite a few what could be construed as shady memes etc on her stories the past couple of days.

Could just be me looking into things too much but I hope she has seen the light.

Status
Not open for further replies.